Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1944 was a Tuesday and it was the 39th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,915 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 912 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894King Vidor
- 1928Jack Larson
- 1941Nick Nolte
- 1949Niels Arestrup
- 1953Mary Steenburgen
- 1972Big Show
- 1974Kimbo Slice
- 1977Christian Vasquez
- 1982Liam McIntyre
- 1988Ryan Pinkston
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1552Agrippa d'Aubigné, French poet and soldier (d. 1630)
- 1882Thomas Selfridge, American lieutenant and pilot (d. 1908)
- 1888Edith Evans, English actress (d. 1976)
- 1918Freddie Blassie, American wrestler and manager (d. 2003)
- 1928Jack Larson, American actor, producer, and playwright (d. 2015)
- 1928Osian Ellis, Welsh harp player and composer
- 1930James Deetz, American anthropologist and academic (d. 2000)
- 1974Ulises de la Cruz, Ecuadorian footballer and politician
- 1982Sousuke Takaoka, Japanese actor
- 1985Petra Cetkovská, Czech tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1250Seventh Crusade: Crusaders engage Ayyubid forces in the Battle of Al Mansurah.
- 1575Leiden University is founded, and given the motto Praesidium Libertatis.
- 1587Mary, Queen of Scots, is executed on suspicion of having been involved in the Babington Plot to murder her cousin, Queen Elizabeth I.
- 1807Battle of Eylau – Napoleon defeats Russians under General Bennigsen and the Prussians under L'Estocq
- 1945World War II: The United Kingdom and Canada commence Operation Veritable to occupy the west bank of the Rhine.
- 1946The first portion of the Revised Standard Version of the Bible, the first serious challenge to the popularity of the Authorized King James Version, is published.
- 1955The Government of Sindh, Pakistan, abolishes the Jagirdari system in the province. One million acres (4000 km2) of land thus acquired is to be distributed among the landless peasants.
- 1962Charonne massacre. Nine trade unionists are killed by French police at the instigation of Nazi collaborator Maurice Papon, then chief of the Paris Prefecture of Police.
- 1963The regime of Prime Minister of Iraq, Brigadier General Abd al-Karim Qasim is overthrown by the Ba'ath Party.
- 1978Proceedings of the United States Senate are broadcast on radio for the first time.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Birgitte Hjort Sørensen, Anatoli Papanov, Mary Kay Bergman, Sting, Tyler Blackburn, Gordon Downie, Karin Ogino, Penn Jillette, Thomas N. Heffron, Najoua Belyzel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 8, 1944.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1921 – Jean Shepherd, American radio host, actor, and screenwriter (d. 1999); September 4, 1945 – Bill Kenwright, English actor, singer, and producer; October 8, 1930 – Alasdair Milne, Indian-English director and producer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,111