Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1955 was a Tuesday and it was the 39th day of the year 1955. It was the 6th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 133 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,069 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,356 days or 22.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 848 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 17, 1986.
If a dog named Picasso - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 361 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Picasso will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Picasso will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Franklin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Lonnie Johnson
- 1913Danai Stratigopoulou
- 1930Alejandro Rey
- 1942Robert Klein
- 1948Dan Seals
- 1948Ron Tyson
- 1976Abi Titmuss
- 1977Christian Vasquez
- 1980Cameron Muncey
- 1988Rucha Hasabnis
View the complete list of February 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1903Aleksander Mitt, Estonian speed skater (d. 1942)
- 1930Alejandro Rey, Argentinian-American actor and director (d. 1987)
- 1933Elly Ameling, Dutch soprano
- 1942Terry Melcher, American singer-songwriter and producer (Bruce & Terry) (d. 2004)
- 1958Sherri Martel, American wrestler and manager (d. 2007)
- 1961Vince Neil, American singer-songwriter and actor (Mötley Crüe)
- 1965Dicky Cheung, Hong Kong actor and singer (Big Four)
- 1988Keegan Meth, Zimbabwean cricketer
- 1990Bethany Hamilton, American surfer
- 1991Nam Woo-hyun, South Korean singer, dancer and actor (Infinite and Toheart)
View the complete list of February 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1879The England cricket team led by Lord Harris is attacked during a riot during a match in Sydney.
- 1942World War II: Japan invades Singapore.
- 1946The first portion of the Revised Standard Version of the Bible, the first serious challenge to the popularity of the Authorized King James Version, is published.
- 1952Elizabeth II is proclaimed Queen of the United Kingdom.
- 1955The Government of Sindh, Pakistan, abolishes the Jagirdari system in the province. One million acres (4000 km2) of land thus acquired is to be distributed among the landless peasants.
- 1960Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom issues an Order-in-Council, stating that she and her family would be known as the House of Windsor, and that her descendants will take the name “Mountbatten-Windsor”.
- 1960The first eight brass star plaques are installed in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- 1969Allende meteorite falls near Pueblito de Allende, Chihuahua, Mexico.
- 1981Twenty-one association football spectators are trampled to death at Karaiskakis Stadium in Neo Faliro, Greece, after a football match between Olympiacos F.C. and AEK Athens F.C.
- 1983The Melbourne dust storm hits Australia’s second largest city. The result of the worst drought on record and a day of severe weather conditions, a 320 m deep dust cloud envelops the city, turning day to night.
View the complete list of February 8 historical events.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phillip Noyce, Jay McShann, Lynn Cartwright, Blanche Sweet, Princess Snell, Kostas Mountakis, Columbus Short, Billy Paul, Matt Weinberg, Lorraine Chase.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 8, 1955.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th February 1955 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 24, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 15, 1941. Your score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 8th February 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 8, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 39th day of 1955
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 6th Tuesday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 133 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 25,069 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,356 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 848
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 17, 1986
- Age in dog years: 361 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: April 24, 1966 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 15, 1941 (-166)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.II.MCMLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1996 – Blake Michael, American actor, director, and producer; September 20, 1985 – Tessanne Chin, Jamaican-American singer and guitarist; March 25, 1956 – Matthew Garber, English actor and singer (d. 1977).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,012