Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 39th day of the year 1963. It was the 6th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,830 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,943 days or 19.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 706 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 17, 1994.
If a dog named Foxie - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Foxie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Foxie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Reginald Baker
- 1899Lonnie Johnson
- 1903Greta Keller
- 1921Lana Turner
- 1941Nick Nolte
- 1942Robert Klein
- 1950Cristina Ferrare
- 1952Daisuke Gōri
- 1981Sophie Choudry
- 1988Ryan Pinkston
View the complete list of February 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1903Greta Keller, Austrian-American singer and actress (d. 1977)
- 1911Elizabeth Bishop, American poet and short-story writer (d. 1979)
- 1913Betty Field, American actress (d. 1973)
- 1913Danai Stratigopoulou, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 2009)
- 1941Tom Rush, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1956Kostas Triantafyllopoulos, Greek actor
- 1960Dino Ciccarelli, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1982Sousuke Takaoka, Japanese actor
- 1988Nozomi Sasaki, Japanese model
- 1991Roberto Soriano, Italian footballer
View the complete list of February 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marguerite’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1587Mary, Queen of Scots, is executed on suspicion of having been involved in the Babington Plot to murder her cousin, Queen Elizabeth I.
- 1726The Supreme Privy Council is established in Russia.
- 1855The Devil’s Footprints mysteriously appear in southern Devon.
- 1879Sandford Fleming first proposes adoption of Universal Standard Time at a meeting of the Royal Canadian Institute.
- 1910The Boy Scouts of America is incorporated by William D. Boyce.
- 1945World War II: The United Kingdom and Canada commence Operation Veritable to occupy the west bank of the Rhine.
- 1946The first portion of the Revised Standard Version of the Bible, the first serious challenge to the popularity of the Authorized King James Version, is published.
- 1963Travel, financial and commercial transactions by United States citizens to Cuba are made illegal by the John F. Kennedy administration.
- 1965Eastern Air Lines Flight 663 crashes into the Atlantic Ocean and explodes, killing everyone aboard.
- 1974Military coup in Upper Volta.
View the complete list of February 8 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maika Monroe, Stanley Holloway, Al Roker, Leigh McCloskey, Jill Ireland, Kotoko, Kōki Miyata, Dawn Steel, Jensen Ackles, Spiller.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 8, 1963.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th February 1963 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 6, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 4, 1955. Your score is -225. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Paula by Paul & Paula as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 9, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 8th February 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 8, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 39th day of 1963
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 6th Friday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 355 days
- Age on next birthday: 58 years old
- Days since birth: 20,830 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,943 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 706
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 17, 1994
- Age in dog years: 276 dog years old using a Barbet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: April 6, 1936 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 4, 1955 (-225)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: Hey Paula by Paul & Paula (February 9, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.II.MCMLXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1947 – Massiel, Spanish singer and actress; May 6, 1915 – Orson Welles, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1985); August 7, 1968 – Big Mello, American rapper (Screwed Up Click) (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,993