Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1970 was a Sunday and it was the 39th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,419 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 590 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Danai Stratigopoulou
- 1928Jack Larson
- 1929Claude Rich
- 1937Manfred Krug
- 1953Mary Steenburgen
- 1965Dicky Cheung
- 1968Gary Coleman
- 1982Liam McIntyre
- 1983Olga Syahputra
- 1997Kathryn Newton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1291Afonso IV of Portugal (d. 1357)
- 1700Daniel Bernoulli, Dutch-Swiss mathematician and physicist (d. 1782)
- 1819John Ruskin, English author, critic, and academic (d. 1900)
- 1850Kate Chopin, American author (d. 1904)
- 1886Charlie Ruggles, American actor and singer (d. 1970)
- 1932Vladas Garastas, Lithuanian basketball player and coach
- 1941Tom Rush, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1957Katherine Freese, American astrophysicist
- 1962Dennis Padilla, Filipino actor
- 1983Elina Partõka, Estonian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1693The College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia is granted a charter by King William III and Queen Mary II.
- 1910The Boy Scouts of America is incorporated by William D. Boyce.
- 1922United States President Warren G. Harding introduces the first radio set in the White House.
- 1942World War II: Japan invades Singapore.
- 1952Elizabeth II is proclaimed Queen of the United Kingdom.
- 1960The first eight brass star plaques are installed in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- 1965Eastern Air Lines Flight 663 crashes into the Atlantic Ocean and explodes, killing everyone aboard.
- 1974Military coup in Upper Volta.
- 1983The Melbourne dust storm hits Australia’s second largest city. The result of the worst drought on record and a day of severe weather conditions, a 320 m deep dust cloud envelops the city, turning day to night.
- 1993General Motors sues NBC after Dateline NBC allegedly rigs two crashes intended to demonstrate that some GM pickups can easily catch fire if hit in certain places. NBC settles the lawsuit the next day.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Assala Nasri, Ayaka Komatsu, Anne Crawford, Annie Ross, Jay Gordon, Imperio Argentina, Robin Morgan, Emilio Delgado, Takahiro Nishijima, Enrique Gil.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 8, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin) / Everybody Is a Star by Sly & the Family Stone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 14, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 1, 1917 – Albert Mol, Dutch actor and author (d. 2004); November 21, 1984 – Willy Mason, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 18, 1970 – Cowboy Troy, American rapper (MuzikMafia).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,130