Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1978 was a Wednesday and it was the 39th day of the year 1978. It was the 6th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 250 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,456 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,152 days or 14.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 523 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 17, 2009.
If a dog named Amani - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Amani will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Amani will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Lonnie Johnson
- 1913Danai Stratigopoulou
- 1922Audrey Meadows
- 1942Robert Klein
- 1965Dicky Cheung
- 1968Gary Coleman
- 1972Hiroshi Tsuchida
- 1981Sophie Choudry
- 1983Jim Verraros
- 1990Trần Thị Thùy Dung
View the complete list of February 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1405Constantine XI Palaiologos, Byzantine emperor (d. 1453)
- 1720Emperor Sakuramachi of Japan (d. 1750)
- 1866Moses Gomberg, Ukrainian-American chemist and academic (d. 1947)
- 1913Betty Field, American actress (d. 1973)
- 1924Lisel Mueller, German-American poet and academic
- 1943Pirzada Qasim, Pakistani poet and academic
- 1952Daisuke Gōri, Japanese actor (d. 2010)
- 1964Trinny Woodall, English fashion designer and author
- 1976Khaled Mashud, Bangladeshi cricketer
- 1994Nikki Yanofsky, Canadian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of February 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marguerite’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1238The Mongols burn the Russian city of Vladimir.
- 1601Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex, rebels against Queen Elizabeth I – the revolt is quickly crushed.
- 1837Richard Johnson becomes the first Vice President of the United States chosen by the United States Senate.
- 1855The Devil’s Footprints mysteriously appear in southern Devon.
- 1885The first government-approved Japanese immigrants arrived in Hawaii.
- 1904Battle of Port Arthur: A surprise torpedo attack by the Japanese at Port Arthur, China starts the Russo-Japanese War.
- 1946The first portion of the Revised Standard Version of the Bible, the first serious challenge to the popularity of the Authorized King James Version, is published.
- 1960The first eight brass star plaques are installed in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- 1971South Vietnamese ground troops launch an incursion into Laos to try to cut off the Ho Chi Minh trail and stop communist infiltration.
- 1986Hinton train collision: Twenty-three people are killed when a VIA Rail passenger train collides with a 118-car Canadian National freight train near the town of Hinton, Alberta, west of Edmonton. It is the worst rail accident in Canada until the Lac-Mégantic, Quebec derailment in 2013 which killed forty-seven people.
View the complete list of February 8 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8, and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Taylor, Satoshi Matsuda, Paul Rotha, Isaac Hayes, Irwin Allen, Juliana Cannarozzo, Arjo Atayde, Vince Clarke, Joe Kapp, René Cresté.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 8, 1978.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th February 1978 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 16, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 30, 1991. Your score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,304,105,753. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stayin’ Alive by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 11, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 122,638,528 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1978. The estimated number of babies born on 8th February 1978 is 335,996. That’s equivalent to 233 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,323 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,158 times in the year 1978. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 8, 1978. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 39th day of 1978
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 6th Wednesday of 1978
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 250 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,456 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,152 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 523
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 17, 2009
- Age in dog years: 188 dog years old using a Shetland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 16, 1982 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 30, 1991 (-115)
- 1978 world population: 4,304,105,753
- Number one song: Stayin’ Alive by Bee Gees (February 11, 1978)
- Babies born in 1978: 122,638,528
- Babies born in 1978 every day: 335,996
- Babies born in 1978 every minute: 233
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,323 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,158 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.II.MCMLXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 2, 1938 – Mary Jo Catlett, American actress and singer; February 3, 1943 – Dennis Edwards, American singer; March 10, 1957 – Matt Knudsen, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,077