Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1985 was a Friday and it was the 39th day of the year 1985. It was the 6th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,426 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,142 days or 11.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 420 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 17, 2016.
If a dog named Benjals - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Benjals will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Benjals will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Alejandro Rey
- 1941Nick Nolte
- 1953Mary Steenburgen
- 1972Big Show
- 1979Josh Keaton
- 1983Jim Verraros
- 1988Ryan Pinkston
- 1991Nam Woo-hyun
- 1995Jordan Todosey
- 1997Kathryn Newton
View the complete list of February 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1893Ba Maw, Burmese politician, Prime Minister of Burma (d. 1977)
- 1894King Vidor, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1982)
- 1928Jack Larson, American actor, producer, and playwright (d. 2015)
- 1942Terry Melcher, American singer-songwriter and producer (Bruce & Terry) (d. 2004)
- 1949Niels Arestrup, French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1960Benigno Aquino III, Filipino politician, 15th President of the Philippines
- 1971Mika Karppinen, Swedish-Finnish drummer (HIM and To Separate the Flesh from the Bones)
- 1972Big Show, American wrestler and actor
- 1974Seth Green, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1990Bethany Hamilton, American surfer
View the complete list of February 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 421Constantius III becomes co-Emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1904Battle of Port Arthur: A surprise torpedo attack by the Japanese at Port Arthur, China starts the Russo-Japanese War.
- 1910The Boy Scouts of America is incorporated by William D. Boyce.
- 1948The formal creation of the Korean People’s Army of North Korea is announced.
- 1952Elizabeth II is proclaimed Queen of the United Kingdom.
- 1960The first eight brass star plaques are installed in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- 1968American civil rights movement: The Orangeburg massacre: An attack on black students from South Carolina State University who are protesting racial segregation at the town’s only bowling alley, leaves three or four dead in Orangeburg, South Carolina.
- 1981Twenty-one association football spectators are trampled to death at Karaiskakis Stadium in Neo Faliro, Greece, after a football match between Olympiacos F.C. and AEK Athens F.C.
- 2013A blizzard disrupts transportation and leaves hundreds of thousands of people without electricity in the Northeastern United States and parts of Canada.
- 2014A hotel fire in Medina, Saudi Arabia kills 15 Egyptian pilgrims with 130 also injured.
View the complete list of February 8 historical events.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Susan Ward, Jessica Chastain, Martin Lee, Yuki Kashiwagi, Sascha Zacharias, Andrew Sachs, John Levene, Jacqueline Jossa, Lou Monte, Leon Ames.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 8, 1985.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th February 1985 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 11, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1970. Your incompatibility score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Want to Know What Love Is by Foreigner as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 9, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 8th February 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 8, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 39th day of 1985
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 6th Friday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 357 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,426 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,142 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 420
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 17, 2016
- Age in dog years: 173 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 11, 1997 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1970 (-143)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: I Want to Know What Love Is by Foreigner (February 9, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1939 – Czesław Niemen, Polish singer-songwriter (Niebiesko-Czarni) (d. 2004); April 24, 1954 – Captain Sensible, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Damned and Dead Men Walking); December 26, 1960 – Temuera Morrison, New Zealand actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,907