Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1985 was a Friday and it was the 39th day of the year 1985. It was the 6th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,375 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,458 days or 12.21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 453 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 17, 2016.
If a dog named Macaron - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Macaron will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Macaron will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Reginald Baker
- 1928Jack Larson
- 1962Dennis Padilla
- 1963Joshua Kadison
- 1964Robert Nebřenský
- 1972Hiroshi Tsuchida
- 1974Chris Waitt
- 1983Jim Verraros
- 1984Cecily Strong
- 1991Nam Woo-hyun
View the complete list of February 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1720Emperor Sakuramachi of Japan (d. 1750)
- 1822Maxime Du Camp, French photographer and journalist (d. 1894)
- 1884Reginald Baker, Australian boxer, rugby player, and actor (d. 1953)
- 1930Arlan Stangeland, American farmer and politician (d. 2013)
- 1944Roger Lloyd-Pack, English actor (d. 2014)
- 1983Jim Verraros, American singer and actor
- 1983Olga Syahputra, Indonesian actor and singer (d. 2015)
- 1985Petra Cetkovská, Czech tennis player
- 1988Rucha Hasabnis, Indian actress
- 1989Courtney Vandersloot, American basketball player
View the complete list of February 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Clinton’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1587Mary, Queen of Scots, is executed on suspicion of having been involved in the Babington Plot to murder her cousin, Queen Elizabeth I.
- 1855The Devil’s Footprints mysteriously appear in southern Devon.
- 1915D. W. Griffith’s controversial film The Birth of a Nation premieres in Los Angeles.
- 1922United States President Warren G. Harding introduces the first radio set in the White House.
- 1942World War II: Japan invades Singapore.
- 1960Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom issues an Order-in-Council, stating that she and her family would be known as the House of Windsor, and that her descendants will take the name “Mountbatten-Windsor”.
- 1963Travel, financial and commercial transactions by United States citizens to Cuba are made illegal by the John F. Kennedy administration.
- 1968American civil rights movement: The Orangeburg massacre: An attack on black students from South Carolina State University who are protesting racial segregation at the town’s only bowling alley, leaves three or four dead in Orangeburg, South Carolina.
- 2013A blizzard disrupts transportation and leaves hundreds of thousands of people without electricity in the Northeastern United States and parts of Canada.
- 2014A hotel fire in Medina, Saudi Arabia kills 15 Egyptian pilgrims with 130 also injured.
View the complete list of February 8 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alejandro González Iñárritu, Sissy Spacek, Han Geng, Marian Seldes, Lauren Collins, Keanna Reeves, Hayato Ichihara, Danny Kirwan, Rich Ward, Norman Blake.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 8, 1985.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th February 1985 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 11, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1970. Your score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Want to Know What Love Is by Foreigner as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 9, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 8th February 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 8, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 39th day of 1985
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 6th Friday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 139 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,375 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,458 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.21 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 453
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 17, 2016
- Age in dog years: 182 dog years old using a Rottweiler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 11, 1997 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1970 (-143)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: I Want to Know What Love Is by Foreigner (February 9, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.II.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1949 – Richard Thompson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fairport Convention and French Frith Kaiser Thompson); October 17, 1969 – Rick Mercer, Canadian comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter; December 3, 1948 – Ozzy Osbourne, English-American singer-songwriter and actor (Black Sabbath).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,120