Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 2004 was a Sunday and it was the 39th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,276 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 178 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Polar Bear - a Great Pyrenees breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 93 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Polar Bear will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Polar Bear will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Charlie Ruggles
- 1888Edith Evans
- 1915Georges Guétary
- 1944Roger Lloyd-Pack
- 1948Dan Seals
- 1968Gary Coleman
- 1980Ralf Little
- 1982Sousuke Takaoka
- 1983Olga Syahputra
- 1988Ryan Pinkston
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1685Charles-Jean-François Hénault, French historian and author (d. 1770)
- 1928Jack Larson, American actor, producer, and playwright (d. 2015)
- 1939Jose Maria Sison, Filipino activist and theorist
- 1949Niels Arestrup, French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1952Marinho Chagas, Brazilian footballer and coach (d. 2014)
- 1961Bruce Timm, American animator and producer
- 1964Robert Nebřenský, Czech actor and singer
- 1974Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo, French DJ and producer (Daft Punk and Darlin')
- 1976Khaled Mashud, Bangladeshi cricketer
- 1981Sophie Choudry, English actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1347The Byzantine civil war of 1341–47 ends with a power-sharing agreement between John VI Kantakouzenos and John V Palaiologos.
- 1575Leiden University is founded, and given the motto Praesidium Libertatis.
- 1601Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex, rebels against Queen Elizabeth I – the revolt is quickly crushed.
- 1693The College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia is granted a charter by King William III and Queen Mary II.
- 1726The Supreme Privy Council is established in Russia.
- 1817Las Heras crosses the Andes with an army to join San Martín and liberate Chile from Spain.
- 1856Barbu Dimitrie Știrbei abolishes slavery in Wallachia.
- 1910The Boy Scouts of America is incorporated by William D. Boyce.
- 1974Military coup in Upper Volta.
- 1983The Melbourne dust storm hits Australia’s second largest city. The result of the worst drought on record and a day of severe weather conditions, a 320 m deep dust cloud envelops the city, turning day to night.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Olivia de Havilland, Matthew Murphy, Anika Noni Rose, Yaki Kadafi, Nicolai Ghiaurov, Chris Hillman, Lee Ingleby, Ronnie Carroll, Bernard Barrow, Bendeniz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 8, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Way You Move by OutKast featuring Sleepy Brown as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 14, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1675. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1935 – Herb Alpert, American singer-songwriter, trumpet player, and producer; August 23, 1965 – Roger Avary, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter; November 12, 1930 – Bob Crewe, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,191