Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1922 was a Thursday and it was the 40th day of the year 1922. It was the 6th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,500 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,833 days or 32.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,203 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 18, 1953.
If a dog named Itchy Brothe - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Itchy Brothe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Itchy Brothe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Brian Donlevy
- 1909Heather Angel
- 1923Tonie Nathan
- 1941Sheila Kuehl
- 1945Gérard Lenorman
- 1966Harald Eia
- 1970Eldbjørg Raknes
- 1980Margarita Levieva
- 1982Ami Suzuki
- 1992Avan Jogia
View the complete list of February 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1896Alberto Vargas, Peruvian-American painter and illustrator (d. 1982)
- 1901Brian Donlevy, Irish-born American actor and producer (d. 1972)
- 1909Dean Rusk, American colonel and politician, 54th United States Secretary of State (d. 1994)
- 1936Barbara Young, English actress
- 1953Ezechiele Ramin, Italian missionary, priest, and martyr (d. 1985)
- 1954Kevin Warwick, English engineer and academic
- 1955Jimmy Pursey, English singer-songwriter and producer (Sham 69, Sham Pistols, and Day 21)
- 1965Stephin Merritt, American singer-songwriter (The Magnetic Fields, The 6ths)
- 1974Erra Fazira, Malaysian actress and singer
- 1996Kelli Berglund, American actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of February 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1654The Capture of Fort Rocher takes place during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1849New Roman Republic established
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: Battle of Port Arthur concludes.
- 1934The Balkan Entente is formed.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of the Atlantic – HMS Venturer sinks U-864 off the coast of Fedje, Norway, in a rare instance of submarine-to-submarine combat.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 14 returns to Earth after the third manned Moon landing.
- 1971Satchel Paige becomes the first Negro League player to be voted into the USA’s Baseball Hall of Fame.
- 1971The Sylmar earthquake hits the San Fernando Valley area of California.
- 1975The Soyuz 17 Soviet spacecraft returns to Earth.
- 1991Voters in Lithuania vote for independence.
View the complete list of February 9 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sharon Lawrence, Phil Arnold, Arend Langenberg, Natacha Atlas, Eva González, Ani Lorak, Wyclef Jean, Kenneth Lee Spencer, Tanya Tucker, Lea Michele.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 9, 1922.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th February 1922 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 14, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +193. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 18, 1908. Your incompatibility score is -208. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 9, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 40th day of 1922
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 6th Thursday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 294 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,500 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,833 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,203
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 18, 1953
- Age in dog years: 408 dog years old using a Cairn Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: June 14, 1936 (+193)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 18, 1908 (-208)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1939 – Claude François, Egyptian-French singer-songwriter and dancer (d. 1978); April 10, 1984 – Faustina Agolley, English-Australian television host and producer; December 20, 1931 – Terry Sanders, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,785