Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1940 was a Friday and it was the 40th day of the year 1940. It was the 6th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,898 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,633 days or 26.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 979 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 18, 1971.
If a dog named Gerard - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gerard will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gerard will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Ronald Colman
- 1933Ronnie Claire Edwards
- 1941Sheila Kuehl
- 1942Carole King
- 1943Joe Pesci
- 1945Gérard Lenorman
- 1981The Rev
- 1984Han Geng
- 1984Logan Bartholomew
- 1987Rose Leslie
View the complete list of February 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1874Amy Lowell, American poet, critic, and educator (d. 1925)
- 1909Carmen Miranda, Portuguese-Brazilian actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1955)
- 1914Ernest Tubb, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1984)
- 1943Barbara Lewis, American singer-songwriter
- 1954Gina Rinehart, Australian businesswoman
- 1956Margaret Gilmore, South African-English journalist
- 1960David Bateson, South African-Danish actor
- 1968Alejandra Guzmán, Mexican singer-songwriter and actress
- 1976Steve Burguiere, American radio host and producer
- 1980Margarita Levieva, Russian-born American actress and gymnast
View the complete list of February 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Zeno crowned as co-emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1825After no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes in the US presidential election of 1824, the United States House of Representatives elects John Quincy Adams as President of the United States.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America by the Confederate convention at Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1870US president Ulysses S. Grant signs a joint resolution of Congress establishing the U.S. Weather Bureau.
- 1889US president Grover Cleveland signs a bill elevating the United States Department of Agriculture to a Cabinet-level agency.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: Battle of Port Arthur concludes.
- 1934The Balkan Entente is formed.
- 1964The Beatles make their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, performing before a “record-busting” audience of 73 million viewers across the USA.
- 1969First test flight of the Boeing 747.
- 1971The Sylmar earthquake hits the San Fernando Valley area of California.
View the complete list of February 9 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Greg Giraldo, Dot Jones, Risa Hirako, Alex Gonzaga, Georgeanna Tillman, Brian Forster, Meshell Ndegeocello, Tobe Hooper, Ezio Pinza, Johnny Winter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 9, 1940.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th February 1940 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 10, 1946. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 17, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 9, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 40th day of 1940
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 6th Friday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 322 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 28,898 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,633 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 979
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 18, 1971
- Age in dog years: 375 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 10, 1946 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 17, 1955 (-143)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1905 – Queenie Leonard, English-American actress and singer (d. 2002); July 5, 1938 – Ronnie Self, American singer-songwriter (d. 1981); June 24, 1945 – Colin Blunstone, English singer-songwriter (The Zombies and Keats).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,797