Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1974 was a Saturday and it was the 40th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,993 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 541 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Anubis - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 192 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Anubis will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Anubis will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Mia Farrow
- 1947Major Harris
- 1960David Bateson
- 1960Holly Johnson
- 1966Harald Eia
- 1973Shaun Parkes
- 1974Amber Valletta
- 1982Ami Suzuki
- 1984Han Geng
- 1992Avan Jogia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1781Johann Baptist von Spix, German biologist and explorer (d. 1826)
- 1909Harald Genzmer, German composer and academic (d. 2007)
- 1929Clement Meadmore, Australian-American sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1946Jim Webb, American captain and politician, 18th United States Secretary of the Navy
- 1953Ciarán Hinds, Irish actor
- 1954Jo Duffy, American author
- 1968Rahul Roy, Indian actor
- 1980Margarita Levieva, Russian-born American actress and gymnast
- 1986Princess Raiyah bint Al Hussein of Jordan
- 1987Rose Leslie, Scottish actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1555Bishop of Gloucester John Hooper is burned at the stake.
- 1621Gregory XV becomes Pope, the last Pope elected by acclamation.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America by the Confederate convention at Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: Battle of Port Arthur concludes.
- 1920Under the terms of the Svalbard Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
- 1922Brazil becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1934The Balkan Entente is formed.
- 1945World War II: A force of Allied aircraft unsuccessfully attacked a German destroyer in Førdefjorden, Norway.
- 1965Vietnam War: The first United States troops with a combat mission, a Marine Corps Hawk air defense missile battalion, are sent to South Vietnam.
- 2001The American submarine USS Greeneville accidentally strikes and sinks the Ehime-Maru, a Japanese training vessel operated by the Uwajima Fishery High School.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carina Lau, Taylor Kinney, John Cleese, Kurt Gerron, Lisa Marie, David Hasselhoff, Adabel Guerrero, Georgiy Zhzhonov, Mayuko Kawakita, Charlie Hunnam.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 9, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love’s Theme by Love Unlimited Orchestra as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 9, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 23, 1981 – Mai Nakahara, Japanese voice actress and singer; November 6, 1951 – John Falsey, American screenwriter and producer; September 30, 1934 – Anna Kashfi, Indian-American actress (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,267