Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1974 was a Saturday and it was the 40th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,141 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 546 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Traveler - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Traveler will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Traveler will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Jules Berry
- 1943Barbara Lewis
- 1965Darren Dalton
- 1965Julie Warner
- 1965Stephin Merritt
- 1968Alejandra Guzmán
- 1973Colin Egglesfield
- 1976Steve Burguiere
- 1985David Gallagher
- 1990Camille Winbush
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1792Thomas Cooke, Canadian bishop and missionary (d. 1870)
- 1839Silas Adams, American colonel, lawyer, and politician (d. 1896)
- 1945Mia Farrow, American actress and singer
- 1947Alexis Smirnoff, Canadian-American wrestler
- 1953Gabriel Rotello, American journalist and author, founded OutWeek
- 1972Darren Ferguson, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1973Svetlana Boginskaya, Belarusian gymnast
- 1981Rina Chinen, Japanese entertainer, singer, model, and actress
- 1987Rose Leslie, Scottish actress
- 1990Camille Winbush, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1555Bishop of Gloucester John Hooper is burned at the stake.
- 1849New Roman Republic established
- 1895William G. Morgan creates a game called Mintonette, which soon comes to be referred to as volleyball.
- 1913A group of meteors is visible across much of the eastern seaboard of North and South America, leading astronomers to conclude the source had been a small, short-lived natural satellite of the Earth.
- 1920Under the terms of the Svalbard Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of the Atlantic – HMS Venturer sinks U-864 off the coast of Fedje, Norway, in a rare instance of submarine-to-submarine combat.
- 1951Korean War: Geochang massacre
- 1964The Beatles make their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, performing before a “record-busting” audience of 73 million viewers across the USA.
- 1971The Sylmar earthquake hits the San Fernando Valley area of California.
- 2013A 6.9 magnitude earthquake strikes southwest Colombia causing major disruption to the region and injuring at least 15 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nancy Kelly, Chris Langham, Michael Bentine, Tracy Phillips, Dylan Patton, Greg Cipes, Marj Dusay, Robin, Jesse James, Chelsea Kane.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 9, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love’s Theme by Love Unlimited Orchestra as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 9, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1972 – Simon Jones, English singer and bass player (The Verve, The Shining, and Black Submarine); February 29, 1948 – Gérard Darmon, French-Moroccan actor and singer; February 6, 1969 – Masaharu Fukuyama, Japanese singer-songwriter, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,205