Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1974 was a Saturday and it was the 40th day of the year 1974. It was the 6th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,447 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,482 days or 15.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 557 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 18, 2005.
If a dog named Odysseus - a Flat-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Odysseus will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Odysseus will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1960David Bateson
- 1965Darren Dalton
- 1972Jason Winston George
- 1976Charlie Day
- 1976Steve Burguiere
- 1978A.J. Buckley
- 1979Zhang Ziyi
- 1980Shelly Martinez
- 1990Camille Winbush
- 1990Tyson Houseman
View the complete list of February 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1883Jules Berry, French actor and director (d. 1951)
- 1935Lionel Fanthorpe, English-Welsh priest, journalist, and author
- 1937Clete Boyer, American baseball player and manager (d. 2007)
- 1941Sheila Kuehl, American actress, lawyer, LGBT rights activist and politician
- 1947Joe Ely, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Flatlanders and Los Super Seven)
- 1955Jim J. Bullock, American actor
- 1956Margaret Gilmore, South African-English journalist
- 1958Chris Nilan, American ice hockey player, coach, and radio host
- 1961Jussi Lampi, Finnish actor, singer, and drummer
- 1981The Rev, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Avenged Sevenfold, Pinkly Smooth, and Suburban Legends) (d. 2009)
View the complete list of February 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The British Parliament declares Massachusetts in rebellion.
- 1788The Habsburg Empire joins the Russo-Turkish War in the Russian camp.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America by the Confederate convention at Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1870US president Ulysses S. Grant signs a joint resolution of Congress establishing the U.S. Weather Bureau.
- 1913A group of meteors is visible across much of the eastern seaboard of North and South America, leading astronomers to conclude the source had been a small, short-lived natural satellite of the Earth.
- 1920Under the terms of the Svalbard Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
- 1942World War II: Top United States military leaders hold their first formal meeting to discuss American military strategy in the war.
- 1964The Beatles make their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, performing before a “record-busting” audience of 73 million viewers across the USA.
- 1996The Provisional Irish Republican Army declares the end to its 18-month ceasefire and explodes a large bomb in London’s Canary Wharf.
- 2001The American submarine USS Greeneville accidentally strikes and sinks the Ehime-Maru, a Japanese training vessel operated by the Uwajima Fishery High School.
View the complete list of February 9 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9, and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean-Luc Delarue, Butch Hartman, Ella Cruz, Deborah Cox, Nikki Webster, Basil Dearden, Lawrence Schiller, John Curry, Carrie Preston, Neil Patrick Harris.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 9, 1974.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th February 1974 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 26, 1998. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 10, 1963. Your incompatibility score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,016,608,813. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love’s Theme by Love Unlimited Orchestra as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 9, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,673,775 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1974. The estimated number of babies born on 9th February 1974 is 333,353. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,112 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,583 times in the year 1974. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 9, 1974. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 40th day of 1974
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 6th Saturday of 1974
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 354 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,447 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,482 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 557
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 18, 2005
- Age in dog years: 222 dog years old using a Flat-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 26, 1998 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 10, 1963 (-146)
- 1974 world population: 4,016,608,813
- Number one song: Love’s Theme by Love Unlimited Orchestra (February 9, 1974)
- Babies born in 1974: 121,673,775
- Babies born in 1974 every day: 333,353
- Babies born in 1974 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,112 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,583 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1924 – Jimmy Gardner, English actor (d. 2010); September 10, 1940 – Roy Ayers, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, vibraphonist, and producer; September 14, 1973 – Andrew Lincoln, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,865