Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1974 was a Saturday and it was the 40th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,815 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 535 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Ronnie Claire Edwards
- 1939Janet Suzman
- 1960Holly Johnson
- 1963Travis Tritt
- 1973Shaun Parkes
- 1976Charlie Day
- 1978A.J. Buckley
- 1980Margarita Levieva
- 1981The Rev
- 1985David Gallagher
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1737Thomas Paine, English-born American philosopher, author, and activist (d. 1809)
- 1931Thomas Bernhard, Austrian playwright and author (d. 1989)
- 1943Joseph Stiglitz, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1947Joe Ely, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Flatlanders and Los Super Seven)
- 1954Kevin Warwick, English engineer and academic
- 1965Darren Dalton, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974John Wallace, American basketball player and coach
- 1980Shelly Martinez, American wrestler and actress
- 1990Camille Winbush, American actress and singer
- 1993Niclas Füllkrug, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Zeno crowned as co-emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1621Gregory XV becomes Pope, the last Pope elected by acclamation.
- 1825After no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes in the US presidential election of 1824, the United States House of Representatives elects John Quincy Adams as President of the United States.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America by the Confederate convention at Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1934The Balkan Entente is formed.
- 1943World War II: Allied authorities declare Guadalcanal secure after Imperial Japan evacuates its remaining forces from the island, ending the Battle of Guadalcanal.
- 1945World War II: A force of Allied aircraft unsuccessfully attacked a German destroyer in Førdefjorden, Norway.
- 1969First test flight of the Boeing 747.
- 1971Satchel Paige becomes the first Negro League player to be voted into the USA’s Baseball Hall of Fame.
- 1991Voters in Lithuania vote for independence.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Samaire Armstrong, Chisato Okai, Maggie Wheeler, Ali Zafar, Puff Johnson, Charles Busch, Lucia Rijker, Ernst-Paul Hasselbach, Duncan Renaldo, Ashlyn Sanchez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 9, 1974.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love’s Theme by Love Unlimited Orchestra as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 9, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 25, 1919 – Noele Gordon, English actress (d. 1985); April 12, 1919 – Billy Vaughn, American singer and bandleader (d. 1991); July 28, 1916 – David Brown, American journalist and producer (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922