Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 40th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,183 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 412 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Journey - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Journey will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Journey will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Heather Angel
- 1933Ronnie Claire Edwards
- 1939Barry Mann
- 1947Major Harris
- 1953Ciarán Hinds
- 1966Harald Eia
- 1968Alejandra Guzmán
- 1985Rachel Melvin
- 1989Gia Farrell
- 1990Camille Winbush
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1533Shimazu Yoshihisa, Japanese daimyo (d. 1611)
- 1775Farkas Bolyai, Romanian-Hungarian mathematician and academic (d. 1856)
- 1895Hermann Brill, German lawyer and politician, 8th Minister-President of Thuringia (d. 1959)
- 1909Dean Rusk, American colonel and politician, 54th United States Secretary of State (d. 1994)
- 1947Carla Del Ponte, Swiss lawyer and diplomat
- 1958Sandy Lyle, Scottish golfer
- 1960Peggy Whitson, American biochemist and astronaut
- 1970Eldbjørg Raknes, Norwegian singer
- 1981John Walker Lindh, American criminal
- 1983Mikel Arruabarrena Aranbide, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1555Bishop of Gloucester John Hooper is burned at the stake.
- 1621Gregory XV becomes Pope, the last Pope elected by acclamation.
- 1654The Capture of Fort Rocher takes place during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1788The Habsburg Empire joins the Russo-Turkish War in the Russian camp.
- 1825After no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes in the US presidential election of 1824, the United States House of Representatives elects John Quincy Adams as President of the United States.
- 1870US president Ulysses S. Grant signs a joint resolution of Congress establishing the U.S. Weather Bureau.
- 1913A group of meteors is visible across much of the eastern seaboard of North and South America, leading astronomers to conclude the source had been a small, short-lived natural satellite of the Earth.
- 1934The Balkan Entente is formed.
- 1971Satchel Paige becomes the first Negro League player to be voted into the USA’s Baseball Hall of Fame.
- 2013A 6.9 magnitude earthquake strikes southwest Colombia causing major disruption to the region and injuring at least 15 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alessandra Ambrosio, Mary Leona Gage, Darryl Worley, Martin Sheen, Allison Holker, Tsurutaro Kataoka, Tara Strong, Troian Bellisario, Brian Bonsall, Fergie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 9, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Want to Know What Love Is by Foreigner as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 9, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1958 – Hisako Manda, Japanese actress; November 22, 1984 – Scarlett Johansson, American actress and singer; September 15, 1968 – Vicky Entwistle, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,208