Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 40th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,976 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 405 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Mooey - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 148 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mooey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mooey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901James Murray
- 1915Lennard Pearce
- 1933Ronnie Claire Edwards
- 1941Sheila Kuehl
- 1945Gérard Lenorman
- 1955Jim J. Bullock
- 1965Darren Dalton
- 1965Julie Warner
- 1972Jason Winston George
- 1978A.J. Buckley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1887Toivo Aro, Finnish diver (d. 1962)
- 1892Peggy Wood, American actress and singer (d. 1978)
- 1896Alberto Vargas, Peruvian-American painter and illustrator (d. 1982)
- 1949Judith Light, American actress and producer
- 1954Chris Gardner, American businessman, founded Gardner Rich & Co
- 1968Derek Strong, American basketball player and race car driver
- 1972Jason Winston George, American actor
- 1974Erra Fazira, Malaysian actress and singer
- 1974John Wallace, American basketball player and coach
- 1975Vladimir Guerrero, Dominican-American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Zeno crowned as co-emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1621Gregory XV becomes Pope, the last Pope elected by acclamation.
- 1849New Roman Republic established
- 1900The Davis Cup competition is established.
- 1942Year-round Daylight saving time is re-instated in the United States as a wartime measure to help conserve energy resources.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of the Atlantic – HMS Venturer sinks U-864 off the coast of Fedje, Norway, in a rare instance of submarine-to-submarine combat.
- 1951Korean War: Geochang massacre
- 1965Vietnam War: The first United States troops with a combat mission, a Marine Corps Hawk air defense missile battalion, are sent to South Vietnam.
- 1986Halley’s Comet last appeared in the inner Solar System.
- 2013A 6.9 magnitude earthquake strikes southwest Colombia causing major disruption to the region and injuring at least 15 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Liana Liberato, Jean-Pierre Cassel, Jack McBrayer, Kanan Devi, Ned Wertimer, Sarah McLeod, Yuri Shiratori, Brodus Clay, Bugoy Cariño, Norman Lloyd.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 9, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Want to Know What Love Is by Foreigner as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 9, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1949 – Marie Tifo, Canadian actress; July 14, 1960 – Angélique Kidjo, Beninese singer-songwriter and activist; August 28, 1961 – Jennifer Coolidge, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,256