Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1988 was a Tuesday and it was the 40th day of the year 1988. It was the 6th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,337 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,779 days or 10.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 384 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 18, 2019.
If a dog named Bacheera - a Korean Jindo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 159 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bacheera will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bacheera will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Ronald Colman
- 1945Gérard Lenorman
- 1953Ciarán Hinds
- 1960David Bateson
- 1960Holly Johnson
- 1965Stephin Merritt
- 1968Rahul Roy
- 1976Steve Burguiere
- 1978Erin O'Connor
- 1981Tom Hiddleston
View the complete list of February 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1441Ali-Shir Nava'i, Turkish poet, linguist, and painter (d. 1501)
- 1865Mrs. Patrick Campbell, English-French actress (d. 1940)
- 1911William Orlando Darby, American general (d. 1945)
- 1928Roger Mudd, American journalist
- 1936Barbara Young, English actress
- 1936Clive Swift, English actor
- 1956Margaret Gilmore, South African-English journalist
- 1965Julie Warner, American actress
- 1980Margarita Levieva, Russian-born American actress and gymnast
- 1984Han Geng, Chinese singer, actor, and dancer (Super Junior and Super Junior-M)
View the complete list of February 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Zeno crowned as co-emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1825After no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes in the US presidential election of 1824, the United States House of Representatives elects John Quincy Adams as President of the United States.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America by the Confederate convention at Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1870US president Ulysses S. Grant signs a joint resolution of Congress establishing the U.S. Weather Bureau.
- 1895William G. Morgan creates a game called Mintonette, which soon comes to be referred to as volleyball.
- 1943World War II: Allied authorities declare Guadalcanal secure after Imperial Japan evacuates its remaining forces from the island, ending the Battle of Guadalcanal.
- 1950Second Red Scare: US Senator Joseph McCarthy accuses the United States Department of State of being filled with Communists.
- 1959The R-7 Semyorka, the first intercontinental ballistic missile, becomes operational at Plesetsk, USSR.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 14 returns to Earth after the third manned Moon landing.
- 1986Halley’s Comet last appeared in the inner Solar System.
View the complete list of February 9 historical events.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby Farrelly, Graeme Garden, Boris Miljković, Leonard Warren, Nicole Garcia, Alice Barlow, Deborah Walley, Vanilla Ice, Hideko Takamine, Emil Fjellström.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 9, 1988.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th February 1988 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 1, 1964. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 25, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -199. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Could’ve Been by Tiffany as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1675. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 9th February 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 9, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 40th day of 1988
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 6th Tuesday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 351 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,337 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,779 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 384
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 18, 2019
- Age in dog years: 159 dog years old using a Korean Jindo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 1, 1964 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 25, 1989 (-199)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Could’ve Been by Tiffany (February 13, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1969 – Butch Walker, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (SouthGang and Marvelous 3); September 6, 1974 – Justin Whalin, American actor; November 20, 1907 – Henri-Georges Clouzot, French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1977).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,870