Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1988 was a Tuesday and it was the 40th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,148 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,716 days or 10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 377 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 18, 2019.
If a dog named Cordelia - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 155 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cordelia will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cordelia will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Mrs. Patrick Campbell
- 1901James Murray
- 1933Ronnie Claire Edwards
- 1947Major Harris
- 1973Shaun Parkes
- 1980Margarita Levieva
- 1985Rachel Melvin
- 1987Michael B. Jordan
- 1990Camille Winbush
- 1996Jimmy Bennett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1645Johann Aegidius Bach, German viola player (d. 1716)
- 1909Harald Genzmer, German composer and academic (d. 2007)
- 1914Chic Murray, Canadian politician, 2nd Mayor of Mississauga (d. 1984)
- 1925Burkhard Heim, German physicist and academic (d. 2001)
- 1930Garner Ted Armstrong, American evangelist and author (d. 2003)
- 1943Joseph Stiglitz, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1947Carla Del Ponte, Swiss lawyer and diplomat
- 1956Margaret Gilmore, South African-English journalist
- 1974Erra Fazira, Malaysian actress and singer
- 1992Avan Jogia, Canadian actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Zeno crowned as co-emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1654The Capture of Fort Rocher takes place during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The British Parliament declares Massachusetts in rebellion.
- 1849New Roman Republic established
- 1895William G. Morgan creates a game called Mintonette, which soon comes to be referred to as volleyball.
- 1913A group of meteors is visible across much of the eastern seaboard of North and South America, leading astronomers to conclude the source had been a small, short-lived natural satellite of the Earth.
- 1964The Beatles make their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, performing before a “record-busting” audience of 73 million viewers across the USA.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 14 returns to Earth after the third manned Moon landing.
- 1975The Soyuz 17 Soviet spacecraft returns to Earth.
- 2001The American submarine USS Greeneville accidentally strikes and sinks the Ehime-Maru, a Japanese training vessel operated by the Uwajima Fishery High School.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Noone, Queen Ida, Link Wray, Camren Bicondova, Larry Clark, İbrahim Tatlıses, J. David Shapiro, Paul van Dyk, William J. Bell, Juha Tapio.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 9, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Could’ve Been by Tiffany as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1675. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1951 – Nikos Karvelas, Greek singer-songwriter and producer; December 9, 1925 – Atıf Yılmaz, Turkish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2006); May 27, 1969 – Dondre Whitfield, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,223