Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 2006 was a Thursday and it was the 40th day of the year 2006. It was the 6th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,878 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,626 days or 4.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 166 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 18, 2037.
If a dog named Pompom - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pompom will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pompom will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Lennard Pearce
- 1922Kathryn Grayson
- 1939Barry Mann
- 1941Sheila Kuehl
- 1945Gérard Lenorman
- 1960Holly Johnson
- 1961Jussi Lampi
- 1976Charlie Day
- 1987Michael B. Jordan
- 1989Gia Farrell
View the complete list of February 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1773William Henry Harrison, American general and politician, 9th President of the United States (d. 1841)
- 1846Wilhelm Maybach, German businessman, founded Maybach (d. 1929)
- 1865Mrs. Patrick Campbell, English-French actress (d. 1940)
- 1896Alberto Vargas, Peruvian-American painter and illustrator (d. 1982)
- 1925Burkhard Heim, German physicist and academic (d. 2001)
- 1962Csaba Kesjár, Hungarian race car driver (d. 1988)
- 1970Eldbjørg Raknes, Norwegian singer
- 1973Shaun Parkes, English actor
- 1989Gia Farrell, American singer-songwriter
- 1996Jimmy Bennett, American actor and singer
View the complete list of February 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Zeno crowned as co-emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1900The Davis Cup competition is established.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: Battle of Port Arthur concludes.
- 1920Under the terms of the Svalbard Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
- 1942World War II: Top United States military leaders hold their first formal meeting to discuss American military strategy in the war.
- 1945World War II: A force of Allied aircraft unsuccessfully attacked a German destroyer in Førdefjorden, Norway.
- 1964The Beatles make their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, performing before a “record-busting” audience of 73 million viewers across the USA.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 14 returns to Earth after the third manned Moon landing.
- 1975The Soyuz 17 Soviet spacecraft returns to Earth.
- 1991Voters in Lithuania vote for independence.
View the complete list of February 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rumi Hanai, Doug Stone, Daniella Sarahyba, Craig Bierko, Deborah Walley, Mason Shefa, Khaled El Sheikh, Brandon Flowers, Luis Alberni, Jason Wiles.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 9, 2006.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th February 2006 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 28, 1982. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +182. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 14, 1976. Your incompatibility score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Check on It by Beyoncé featuring Slim Thug as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 11, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 9th February 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 9, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 40th day of 2006
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 6th Thursday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 235 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,878 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,626 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 166
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 18, 2037
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 28, 1982 (+182)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 14, 1976 (-148)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Check on It by Beyoncé featuring Slim Thug (February 11, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1945 – Yvan Ponton, Canadian actor and game show host; November 28, 1941 – Alastair McDonald, Scottish musician and singer-songwriter; December 15, 1978 – Ned Brower, American drummer and actor (Rooney).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,985