Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 1, 1922 was a Sunday and it was the 1st day of the year 1922. It was the 1st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 93 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,067 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,022 days or 32.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,221 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 9, 1953.
If a dog named Boofy - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boofy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Boofy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Xavier Cugat
- 1908Bill Tapia
- 1909Dana Andrews
- 1921Regina Bianchi
- 1942Judy Stone
- 1946Susannah McCorkle
- 1956Sheila McCarthy
- 1968Felix Chong
- 1979Brody Dalle
- 1980Elin Nordegren
View the complete list of January 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 1.
- 1684Arnold Drakenborch, Dutch scholar and author (d. 1748)
- 1806Lionel Kieseritzky, Estonian-French chess player (d. 1853)
- 1895J. Edgar Hoover, American 1st Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (d. 1972)
- 1909Dana Andrews, American actor (d. 1992)
- 1920Virgilio Savona, Italian singer-songwriter (Quartetto Cetra) (d. 2009)
- 1926Richard Verreau, Canadian tenor (d. 2005)
- 1928Gerhard Weinberg, German-American historian, author, and academic
- 1969Paul Lawrie, Scottish golfer and journalist
- 1977Leoš Friedl, Czech tennis player
- 1990Bugoy Cariño, Filipino actor
View the complete list of January 1 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters CIDUJOOSDP? Check your answers here: Word solver CIDUJOOSDP. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1810Major-General Lachlan Macquarie officially becomes Governor of New South Wales
- 1898New York, New York annexes land from surrounding counties, creating the City of Greater New York. The four initial boroughs, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and The Bronx, are joined on January 25 by Staten Island to create the modern city of five boroughs.
- 1902The first American college football bowl game, the Rose Bowl between Michigan and Stanford, is held in Pasadena, California.
- 1916German troops abandon Yaoundé and their Kamerun colony to British forces and begin the long march to Spanish Guinea.
- 1920The Belorussian Communist Organisation is founded as a separate party.
- 1949Tokelau becomes part of New Zealand.
- 1980Victoria is crowned princess of Sweden.
- 1992The Russian Federation is formally established.
- 1998Russia begins to circulate new rubles to stem inflation and promote confidence.
- 2004In a vote of confidence, General Pervez Musharraf wins 658 out of 1,170 votes in the Electoral College of Pakistan, and according to Article 41(8) of the Constitution of Pakistan, is “deemed to be elected” to the office of President until October 2007.
View the complete list of January 1 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 1, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rick Ross, Kate Micucci, Fred Chichin, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Falco, Arend Langenberg, Molly Stanton, Crystal Kay, Gemma Hayes, Antonello Venditti.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 1 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 1, 1922.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st January 1922 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 5, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 2, 1926. Your score is -185. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 1, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 1st day of 1922
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 1st Sunday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 93 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,067 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,022 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,221
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 9, 1953
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: June 5, 1936 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 2, 1926 (-185)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: I.I.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1954 – Clark Johnson, American actor, director, and producer; December 9, 1976 – Bae Soo-bin, South Korean actor; October 15, 1953 – Larry Miller, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,930