Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of January 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 1, 1945 was a Monday and it was the 1st day of the year 1945. It was the 1st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,261 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,087 days or 24.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 923 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 9, 1976.
If a dog named Bianca - a Dogue de Bordeaux breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bianca will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bianca will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Bill Tapia
- 1919Rocky Graziano
- 1942Judy Stone
- 1943Stanley Kamel
- 1946Susannah McCorkle
- 1954Richard Edson
- 1968Felix Chong
- 1979Brody Dalle
- 1988Ghazala Javed
View the complete list of January 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 1.
- 1860Jan Vilímek, Czech illustrator and painter (d. 1938)
- 1874Gustave Whitehead, German-American pilot and engineer (d. 1927)
- 1878Agner Krarup Erlang, Danish mathematician, statistician, and engineer (d. 1929)
- 1887Wilhelm Canaris, German admiral (d. 1945)
- 1919Carole Landis, American actress and singer (d. 1948)
- 1939Michèle Mercier, French actress
- 1943Bud Hollowell, American baseball player and manager (d. 2014)
- 1967Gorsha Sur, Russian ice dancer, coach, and choreographer
- 1973Magnus Sahlgren, Swedish guitarist (Lake of Tears, Dismember, and Tiamat)
- 1979Koichi Domoto, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (KinKi Kids)
View the complete list of January 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 414Galla Placidia, half-sister of Emperor Honorius, is married to the Visigothic king Ataulf at Narbonne. The wedding is celebrated with Roman festivities and magnificent gifts from the Gothic booty.
- 1600Scotland begins its numbered year on January 1 instead of March 25.
- 1739Bouvet Island is discovered by French explorer Jean-Baptiste Charles Bouvet de Lozier.
- 1788First edition of The Times of London, previously The Daily Universal Register, is published.
- 1810Major-General Lachlan Macquarie officially becomes Governor of New South Wales
- 1833The United Kingdom claims sovereignty over the Falkland Islands.
- 1845The Cobble Hill Tunnel in Brooklyn, New York City is completed.
- 1949Tokelau becomes part of New Zealand.
- 1970Unix time begins at 00:00:00 UTC/GMT.
- 1979Formal diplomatic relations are established between China and the United States.
View the complete list of January 1 historical events.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 1, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emrys James, Pooh, Eşref Kolçak, Nancy Stafford, Nigel Hawthorne, Shin Ji, Danny Murphy, Megan Prescott, René Auberjonois, Jay McShann.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 1 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 1, 1945.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st January 1945 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 12, 1937. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 27, 1915. Your incompatibility score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 1, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 1st day of 1945
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 1st Monday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 132 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,261 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,087 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 923
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 9, 1976
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Dogue de Bordeaux breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 12, 1937 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 27, 1915 (-166)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: I.I.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 14, 1983 – Wesley Dening, Australian television host and producer; July 3, 1948 – Paul Barrere, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Little Feat); January 13, 1925 – Rosemary Murphy, American actress (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,809