Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 1, 1966 was a Saturday and it was the 1st day of the year 1966. It was the 1st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 312 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,411 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,470 days or 17.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 658 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 9, 1997.
If a dog named Andiamo - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Andiamo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Andiamo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Dana Andrews
- 1925Matthew Beard
- 1946Susannah McCorkle
- 1964Juliana Donald
- 1967Sharon Small
- 1969Nicolle Dickson
- 1970Kimberly Page
- 1981Jacqui Maxwell
- 1986Lee Sungmin
- 1988Ghazala Javed
View the complete list of January 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 1.
- 1912Kim Philby, British double agent (d. 1988)
- 1921John Strawson, English general (d. 2014)
- 1942Gennadi Sarafanov, Russian colonel, pilot, and astronaut (d. 2005)
- 1951Nana Patekar, Indian actor, singer, and director
- 1956Sheila McCarthy, Canadian actress and singer
- 1968Davor Šuker, Croatian footballer
- 1970Sergei Kiriakov, Russian footballer
- 1978Nina Bott, German actress
- 1979Kathryn Thomas, Irish television host
- 1980Lazaros Agadakos, Greek basketball player
View the complete list of January 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 42 BCThe Roman Senate posthumously deifies Julius Caesar
- 1700Russia begins using the Anno Domini era and no longer uses the Anno Mundi era of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1788First edition of The Times of London, previously The Daily Universal Register, is published.
- 1833The United Kingdom claims sovereignty over the Falkland Islands.
- 1890Eritrea is consolidated into a colony by the Italian government.
- 1894The Manchester Ship Canal, is officially opened to traffic.
- 1994The North American Free Trade Agreement comes into effect.
- 2004In a vote of confidence, General Pervez Musharraf wins 658 out of 1,170 votes in the Electoral College of Pakistan, and according to Article 41(8) of the Constitution of Pakistan, is “deemed to be elected” to the office of President until October 2007.
- 2008Cyprus and Malta join the Eurozone.
- 2015Lithuania becomes the 19th member of the Eurozone.
View the complete list of January 1 historical events.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 1, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jah Wobble, Hakan Peker, Graham Vick, Gladys Knight, Florence Desmond, Ryuichi Kawamura, Josje Huisman, Ginette Leclerc, Ivana Miličević, Oded Fehr.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 1 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 1, 1966.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st January 1966 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +203. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 23, 1976. Your incompatibility score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Sound of Silence by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 1, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 1st January 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 1, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 1st day of 1966
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 1st Saturday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 312 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,411 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,470 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 658
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 9, 1997
- Age in dog years: 258 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+203)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 23, 1976 (-147)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: The Sound of Silence by Simon & Garfunkel (January 1, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1943 – Anita Morris, American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1994); July 6, 1985 – Ranveer Singh, Indian actor and singer; October 14, 1930 – Robert Parker, American singer and saxophonist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,827