Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of January 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 1, 2005 was a Saturday and it was the 1st day of the year 2005. It was the 1st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,013 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,004 days or 5.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 203 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 9, 2036.
If a dog named Timosha - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Timosha will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Timosha will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Basil Dearden
- 1919Rocky Graziano
- 1932Leman Çıdamlı
- 1942Judy Stone
- 1951Nana Patekar
- 1952İbrahim Tatlıses
- 1956Kōji Yakusho
- 1964Dedee Pfeiffer
- 1967Sharon Small
- 1986Colin Morgan
View the complete list of January 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 1.
- 1628Christoph Bernhard, German composer and theorist (d. 1692)
- 1823Sándor Petőfi, Hungarian poet and activist (d. 1849)
- 1894Iván Petrovich, Serbian actor (d. 1962)
- 1921John Strawson, English general (d. 2014)
- 1949Max Azria, Tunisian-French fashion designer
- 1950James Richardson, American poet and academic
- 1969Morris Chestnut, American actor and producer
- 1969Verne Troyer, American actor and stuntman
- 1983Emi Kobayashi, Japanese model and actress
- 1988Ghazala Javed, Pakistani singer and dancer (d. 2012)
View the complete list of January 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Frances’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1739Bouvet Island is discovered by French explorer Jean-Baptiste Charles Bouvet de Lozier.
- 1772The first traveler’s cheques, which can be used in 90 European cities, go on sale in London, England.
- 1822The Greek Constitution of 1822 is adopted by the First National Assembly at Epidaurus.
- 1845The Cobble Hill Tunnel in Brooklyn, New York City is completed.
- 1885Twenty-five nations adopt Sandford Fleming’s proposal for standard time (and also, time zones)
- 1927The Cristero War begins in Mexico.
- 1945World War II: The German Luftwaffe launches Operation Bodenplatte, a massive, but failed attempt to knock out Allied air power in northern Europe in a single blow.
- 1949Tokelau becomes part of New Zealand.
- 1971Hellenic Railways Organisation, the Greek national railway company, is founded.
- 1987A value-added tax is introduced in Greece for the first time.
View the complete list of January 1 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 1, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zeta Makripoulia, Margaret O'Brien, Hibari Misora, Gladys George, Mau Marcelo, Stirling Silliphant, Darren Wharton, Mitzi Gaynor, Andy Dick, Takahiro Nishijima.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 1 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 1, 2005.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st January 2005 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 6, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +184. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 27, 1995. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let Me Love You by Mario as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 1, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 1st January 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 1, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 1st day of 2005
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 1st Saturday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 196 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,013 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,004 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 203
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 9, 2036
- Age in dog years: 104 dog years old using a Chinook breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 6, 1986 (+184)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 27, 1995 (-134)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Let Me Love You by Mario (January 1, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: I.I.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1975 – Juan Diego Botto, Argentinian-Spanish actor; December 12, 1955 – Nakamura Baijaku II, Japanese actor, bass player, and composer; September 14, 1989 – Jessica Brown Findlay, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,978