Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1911 was a Tuesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1911. It was the 2nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,612 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,204 days or 36.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,342 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 18, 1942.
If a dog named Honey Bear - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Honey Bear will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Honey Bear will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Bernard Lee
- 1933Anton Rodgers
- 1935Ronnie Hawkins
- 1935Sherrill Milnes
- 1948Teresa Graves
- 1949George Foreman
- 1961Evan Handler
- 1966Jeremy Sims
- 1966Naomi Zaizen
- 1981Brian Joo
View the complete list of January 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1538Louis of Nassau (d. 1574)
- 1894Pingali Lakshmikantam, Indian poet and author (d. 1972)
- 1925Günther Knödler, German fencer (d. 1996)
- 1945Spider Sabich, American skier (d. 1976)
- 1953Pat Benatar, American singer-songwriter
- 1959Fran Walsh, New Zealand screenwriter and producer
- 1964Brad Roberts, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Crash Test Dummies)
- 1965Wally Bell, American baseball umpire (d. 2013)
- 1972Mohammed Benzakour, Moroccan-Dutch journalist, poet, and author
- 1980Bernat Martínez, Spanish motorcycle racer (d. 2015)
View the complete list of January 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 9The Western Han dynasty ends when Wang Mang claims that the divine Mandate of Heaven called for the end of the dynasty and the beginning of his own, the Xin dynasty.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 1072Robert Guiscard conquers Palermo.
- 1475Stephen III of Moldavia defeats the Ottoman Empire at the Battle of Vaslui.
- 1861American Civil War: Florida secedes from the Union.
- 1863The London Underground, the world’s oldest underground railway, opens between London Paddington station and Farringdon station.
- 1920The Treaty of Versailles takes effect, officially ending World War I.
- 1923Lithuania seizes and annexes Memel.
- 1929The Adventures of Tintin, one of the most popular European comic books, is first published in Belgium.
- 1985Sir Clive Sinclair launches the Sinclair C5 personal electric vehicle, which became a notorious commercial failure and later a cult collector’s item.
View the complete list of January 10 historical events.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Guetta, Steve Jones, Moe Howard, Taylor Mead, Rich Boy, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Justine Frischmann, Anna Pavlova, k-os, Pat Buttram.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 10, 1911.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th January 1911 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 16, 1940. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -217. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 10, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 10th day of 1911
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 2nd Tuesday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 200 days
- Age on next birthday: 109 years old
- Days since birth: 39,612 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,204 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,342
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 18, 1942
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a Puggle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: September 16, 1940 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-217)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1932 – Tommy Makem, Irish-American singer-songwriter (The Clancy Brothers) (d. 2007); June 18, 1952 – Lee Soo-man, South Korean singer and businessman, founded S.M. Entertainment; June 16, 1991 – Joe McElderry, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,810