Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1919 was a Friday and it was the 10th day of the year 1919. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 265 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,260 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,228 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Agnes - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 465 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Agnes will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Agnes will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Georges Marchal
- 1927Gisele MacKenzie
- 1945Jennifer Moss
- 1945Rod Stewart
- 1949Allu Aravind
- 1964Brad Roberts
- 1964Chitti Babu
- 1974Hrithik Roshan
- 1986Abbey Clancy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1892Dumas Malone, American historian and author (d. 1986)
- 1902Dobriša Cesarić, Croatian poet and translator (d. 1980)
- 1945Jerome Drayton, Canadian runner
- 1947Tiit Vähi, Estonian engineer and politician, 11th Prime Minister of Estonia
- 1952Scott Thurston, American guitarist and songwriter (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers and The Stooges)
- 1960Benoît Pelletier, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1966Murali Nair, Indian director and screenwriter
- 1974Ryōka Yuzuki, Japanese voice actress
- 1979Bodo Sieber, German rugby player and coach
- 1992Emmanuel Frimpong, Ghanaian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776Thomas Paine publishes his pamphlet Common Sense.
- 1901The first great Texas oil gusher is discovered at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas.
- 1927Fritz Lang’s futuristic film Metropolis is released in Germany.
- 1929The Adventures of Tintin, one of the most popular European comic books, is first published in Belgium.
- 1954BOAC Flight 781, a de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1, explodes and falls into the Tyrrhenian Sea killing 35 people.
- 1984Holy See–United States relations: The United States and Holy See (Vatican City) re-establish full diplomatic relations after almost 117 years, overturning the United States Congress’s 1867 ban on public funding for such a diplomatic envoy.
- 1999Sanjeev Nanda kills three policemen in New Delhi, India with his car, an act for which he was later acquitted, resulting in a sharp drop in public confidence in the Indian legal system.
- 2005A mudslide occurs in La Conchita, California, killing 10 people, injuring many more and closing U.S. Route 101, the main coastal corridor between Los Angeles and San Francisco for 10 days.
- 2012A bombing in Khyber Agency, Pakistan, kills at least 30 people and 78 others injured.
- 2015A mass poisoning at a funeral in Mozambique involves beer that was deliberately contaminated with crocodile bile leaving at least 56 dead and nearly 200 hospitalized.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Woody Allen, Brandon Boyd, Mary Costa, Patrick Bergin, Martha Hedman, Jade Jagger, Xuxa, Mattia Battistini, Holly Taylor, Ashok Saraf.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 10, 1919.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1936 – Bekim Fehmiu, Bosnian-Serbian actor (d. 2010); July 27, 1942 – Édith Butler, Canadian singer-songwriter; June 16, 1957 – Ian Buchanan, Scottish-American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,171