Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1919 was a Friday and it was the 10th day of the year 1919. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,932 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,217 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jerry Wexler
- 1927Lee Philips
- 1936Burnum Burnum
- 1944William Sanderson
- 1949George Foreman
- 1956Shawn Colvin
- 1966Jeremy Sims
- 1967Jeremy Cumpston
- 1982Josh Ryan Evans
- 1987Chiaki Ito
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1921Rodger Ward, American race car driver (d. 2004)
- 1928Philip Levine, American poet and academic (d. 2015)
- 1939William Levy, American-Dutch journalist, author, and poet
- 1946Aynsley Dunbar, English drummer and songwriter (The Jeff Beck Group, Journey, Jefferson Starship, UFO, The Mojos, and John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers)
- 1947James Morris, American bass-baritone opera singer
- 1948Donald Fagen, American singer-songwriter and pianist (Steely Dan)
- 1960Benoît Pelletier, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1972Thomas Alsgaard, Norwegian skier and sportscaster
- 1974Steve Marlet, French footballer and coach
- 1985Jaroslav Kolbas, Slovak footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 9The Western Han dynasty ends when Wang Mang claims that the divine Mandate of Heaven called for the end of the dynasty and the beginning of his own, the Xin dynasty.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 236Pope Fabian succeeds Anterus to become the twentieth pope of Rome.
- 1863The London Underground, the world’s oldest underground railway, opens between London Paddington station and Farringdon station.
- 1946The United States Army Signal Corps successfully conducts Project Diana, bouncing radio waves off the Moon and receiving the reflected signals.
- 1946The first General Assembly of the United Nations opens in London. Fifty-one nations are represented.
- 1954BOAC Flight 781, a de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1, explodes and falls into the Tyrrhenian Sea killing 35 people.
- 1971A by-poll is held in the Lebanese Chouf District.
- 1990Time Warner is formed by the merger of Time Inc. and Warner Communications.
- 2013More than 100 people are killed and 270 injured in several bomb blasts in Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Al Lewis, David Strickland, Kimbra, Kitty Wells, Teresa Mak, Lisa Vidal, Johnny Whitaker, Johann Urb, Lark Voorhies, Michael Lohan Jr..
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 10, 1919.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 11, 1947 – Peter Riegert, American actor, director, and screenwriter; December 16, 1982 – Garnon Davies, Welsh actor; September 2, 1983 – Rich Boy, American rapper and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 870