Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1919 was a Friday and it was the 10th day of the year 1919. It was the 2nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,419 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,473 days or 34.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,267 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 18, 1950.
If a dog named Jagi - a Black Russian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 507 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jagi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jagi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Pina Menichelli
- 1929Derek Hammond-Stroud
- 1935Ronnie Hawkins
- 1944William Sanderson
- 1948Teresa Graves
- 1974Jemaine Clement
- 1980Petri Lindroos
- 1985Alex Meraz
View the complete list of January 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1538Louis of Nassau (d. 1574)
- 1864Grand Duke Peter Nikolaevich of Russia (d. 1931)
- 1913Mehmet Shehu, Albanian politician, 22nd Prime Minister of Albania (d. 1981)
- 1930Elaine Devry, American actress
- 1944Bernard Derome, German-Canadian journalist
- 1961Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg, Italian-American violinist, author, and educator
- 1963Malcolm Dunford, New Zealand-Australian soccer player
- 1970Alisa Marić, Serbian chess player and politician, Serbian Minister of Youth and Sports
- 1980Petri Lindroos, Finnish singer and guitarist (Ensiferum and Norther)
- 1990César Ruiz, Peruvian footballer
View the complete list of January 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Donovan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 236Pope Fabian succeeds Anterus to become the twentieth pope of Rome.
- 1791The Siege of Dunlap’s Station begins near Cincinnati during the Northwest Indian War.
- 1916World War I: In the Erzurum Offensive, Russia defeats the Ottoman Empire.
- 1922Arthur Griffith is elected President of the Dáil Éireann.
- 1929The Adventures of Tintin, one of the most popular European comic books, is first published in Belgium.
- 1941World War II: The Greek army captures Kleisoura.
- 1946The first General Assembly of the United Nations opens in London. Fifty-one nations are represented.
- 1984Holy See–United States relations: The United States and Holy See (Vatican City) re-establish full diplomatic relations after almost 117 years, overturning the United States Congress’s 1867 ban on public funding for such a diplomatic envoy.
- 1985Sir Clive Sinclair launches the Sinclair C5 personal electric vehicle, which became a notorious commercial failure and later a cult collector’s item.
- 20112010–11 Queensland floods: Torrential rain in the Lockyer Valley region of South East Queensland, Australia, causes severe flash flooding, killing 9 people.
View the complete list of January 10 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10, and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ken Page, Poison Ivy, Rita Sakellariou, Catherine Trudeau, Oktay Kaynarca, Steph Jones, Mary Costa, Jefery Levy, Mrs. Patrick Campbell, Courtney B. Vance.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 10, 1919.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th January 1919 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 2, 1938. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +115. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 15, 1915. Your score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 65,841 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 53,529 times in the year 1919. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 10, 1919. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 10th day of 1919
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 2nd Friday of 1919
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 202 days
- Age on next birthday: 103 years old
- Days since birth: 37,419 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,473 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,267
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 18, 1950
- Age in dog years: 507 dog years old using a Black Russian Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 2, 1938 (+115)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 15, 1915 (-138)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 65,841 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 53,529 babies
- Roman numerals: X.I.MCMXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 15, 1960 – Kelly Asbury, American actor and director; April 2, 1954 – Susumu Hirasawa, Japanese singer-songwriter (P-Model); May 31, 1965 – Brooke Shields, American model, actress, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,858