Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1921 was a Monday and it was the 10th day of the year 1921. It was the 2nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,720 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,240 days or 33.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,243 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 18, 1952.
If a dog named Lightening - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lightening will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lightening will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Rex Marshall
- 1922Hannelore Schroth
- 1935Ronnie Hawkins
- 1944Frank Sinatra, Jr.
- 1960Samira Said
- 1964Chitti Babu
- 1970Buff Bagwell
- 1981Inga Jankauskaitė
- 1982Misato Fukuen
- 1985Alex Meraz
View the complete list of January 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1918Arthur Chung, Guyanese lawyer and politician, 1st President of Guyana (d. 2008)
- 1924Max Roach, American drummer and composer (M'Boom) (d. 2007)
- 1939David Horowitz, American activist and author, founded the David Horowitz Freedom Center
- 1939Sonosuke Fujimaki, Japanese fencer
- 1939William Levy, American-Dutch journalist, author, and poet
- 1945Jerome Drayton, Canadian runner
- 1945Spider Sabich, American skier (d. 1976)
- 1952Scott Thurston, American guitarist and songwriter (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers and The Stooges)
- 1974Akari Kaida, Japanese pianist and composer
- 1992Emmanuel Frimpong, Ghanaian footballer
View the complete list of January 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Chester’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 1645Archbishop William Laud is beheaded at the Tower of London.
- 1806Dutch settlers in Cape Town surrender to the British.
- 1863The London Underground, the world’s oldest underground railway, opens between London Paddington station and Farringdon station.
- 1954BOAC Flight 781, a de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1, explodes and falls into the Tyrrhenian Sea killing 35 people.
- 1962Apollo program: NASA announces plans to build the C-5 rocket launch vehicle. It became better known as the Saturn V Moon rocket, which launched every Apollo Moon mission.
- 1984Holy See–United States relations: The United States and Holy See (Vatican City) re-establish full diplomatic relations after almost 117 years, overturning the United States Congress’s 1867 ban on public funding for such a diplomatic envoy.
- 1985Sir Clive Sinclair launches the Sinclair C5 personal electric vehicle, which became a notorious commercial failure and later a cult collector’s item.
- 2012A bombing in Khyber Agency, Pakistan, kills at least 30 people and 78 others injured.
- 2015A traffic accident between an oil tanker truck and passenger coach en route to Shikarpur from Karachi on the Pakistan National Highway Link Road near Gulshan-e-Hadeed, Karachi, kills at least 62 people.
View the complete list of January 10 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Earl Keen, Atsushi Harada, Selina Jen, Anabel Alonso, Vittorio Gassman, David Wilson-Johnson, Lee "Scratch" Perry, Natalie Dormer, Maurice Roëves, Janella Salvador.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 10, 1921.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th January 1921 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 12, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 22, 1927. Your score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 10, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 10th day of 1921
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 2nd Monday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 170 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,720 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,240 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,243
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 18, 1952
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a English Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 12, 1934 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 22, 1927 (-179)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: X.I.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1971 – Scott Mosier, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; June 9, 1952 – Bülent Ersoy, Turkish actress and singer; December 18, 1966 – Mille Petrozza, German singer-songwriter and guitarist (Kreator and Voodoocult).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,900