Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1930 was a Friday and it was the 10th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 27 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,115 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,088 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Tedi Bear - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 445 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tedi Bear will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tedi Bear will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Ray Bolger
- 1922Hannelore Schroth
- 1939Scott McKenzie
- 1943Kristiina Elstelä
- 1945Rod Stewart
- 1948Donald Fagen
- 1949George Foreman
- 2004Kaitlyn Maher
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1802Carl Ritter von Ghega, Italian-Austrian engineer, designed the Semmering railway (d. 1860)
- 1873Jack O'Neill, Irish-American baseball player (d. 1935)
- 1878John McLean, American hurdler, football player, and coach (d. 1955)
- 1925Günther Knödler, German fencer (d. 1996)
- 1939Scott McKenzie, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2012)
- 1940Godfrey Hewitt, English geneticist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1973Félix Trinidad, Puerto Rican boxer
- 1981Brian Joo, American-South Korean singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Fly to the Sky)
- 1984Ariane Friedrich, German high jumper
- 1984Trent Cutler, Australian rugby league footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar crosses the Rubicon, signaling the start of civil war.
- 1645Archbishop William Laud is beheaded at the Tower of London.
- 1810Napoleon Bonaparte divorces his first wife Joséphine.
- 1861American Civil War: Florida secedes from the Union.
- 1870John D. Rockefeller incorporates Standard Oil.
- 1916World War I: In the Erzurum Offensive, Russia defeats the Ottoman Empire.
- 1922Arthur Griffith is elected President of the Dáil Éireann.
- 1927Fritz Lang’s futuristic film Metropolis is released in Germany.
- 1999Sanjeev Nanda kills three policemen in New Delhi, India with his car, an act for which he was later acquitted, resulting in a sharp drop in public confidence in the Indian legal system.
- 20112010–11 Queensland floods: Torrential rain in the Lockyer Valley region of South East Queensland, Australia, causes severe flash flooding, killing 9 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Isha Koppikar, Ilse DeLange, Julian Rhind-Tutt, Dan Crary, Mira Sorvino, Candy Candido, Jon Fratelli, Andy Bey, Trevor Wright, Vanessa Carlton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 10, 1930.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1985 – Ricki-Lee Coulter, New Zealand singer-songwriter and dancer (Young Divas); January 21, 1979 – Spider Loc, American rapper and actor; February 2, 1976 – Lori Beth Denberg, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,196