Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1930 was a Friday and it was the 10th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,280 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,093 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Snoogie - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Snoogie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Snoogie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Paul Henreid
- 1927Gisele MacKenzie
- 1938Jim Bailey
- 1939Sal Mineo
- 1951Nicolas Philibert
- 1965Butch Hartman
- 1982Misato Fukuen
- 1986Saleisha Stowers
- 1996Sakurako Ohara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1750Thomas Erskine, 1st Baron Erskine, Scottish-English lawyer and politician, Lord Chancellor of Great Britain (d. 1823)
- 1864Grand Duke Peter Nikolaevich of Russia (d. 1931)
- 1931Peter Barnes, English playwright and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1943Jantzen Derrick, English footballer
- 1948Mischa Maisky, Latvian-Israeli cellist
- 1957Paula Smith, American tennis player
- 1961Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg, Italian-American violinist, author, and educator
- 1964Tony Gardner, English actor, screenwriter, and physician
- 1989Kyle Reimers, Australian rules footballer
- 1990Wilhelm Ingves, Finnish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar crosses the Rubicon, signaling the start of civil war.
- 9The Western Han dynasty ends when Wang Mang claims that the divine Mandate of Heaven called for the end of the dynasty and the beginning of his own, the Xin dynasty.
- 1806Dutch settlers in Cape Town surrender to the British.
- 1946The United States Army Signal Corps successfully conducts Project Diana, bouncing radio waves off the Moon and receiving the reflected signals.
- 1962Apollo program: NASA announces plans to build the C-5 rocket launch vehicle. It became better known as the Saturn V Moon rocket, which launched every Apollo Moon mission.
- 1971A by-poll is held in the Lebanese Chouf District.
- 1972Sheikh Mujibur Rahman returns to the newly independent Bangladesh as president after spending over nine months in prison in Pakistan.
- 1990Time Warner is formed by the merger of Time Inc. and Warner Communications.
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
- 2015A mass poisoning at a funeral in Mozambique involves beer that was deliberately contaminated with crocodile bile leaving at least 56 dead and nearly 200 hospitalized.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trevor Goddard, Natalie Dormer, Geoff Stults, Lisa Guerrero, Liis Lemsalu, Bruce Campbell, Alexis Minotis, Thomas Rothman, Sara Montiel, Tamao Satō.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 10, 1930.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1975 – Akshaye Khanna, Indian actor and singer; January 12, 1932 – Tzeni Karezi, Greek actress and screenwriter (d. 1992); May 29, 1957 – Ted Levine, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,152