Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1930 was a Friday and it was the 10th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,913 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,081 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Violet Wilkey
- 1908Bernard Lee
- 1939Scott McKenzie
- 1944William Sanderson
- 1948Teresa Graves
- 1958Caroline Langrishe
- 1965Butch Hartman
- 1966Jeremy Sims
- 1974Jemaine Clement
- 1985Alex Meraz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1936Walter Bodmer, German-English geneticist and academic
- 1940Harry Gant, American race car driver
- 1947George Alec Effinger, American author (d. 2002)
- 1948David Neuberger, Baron Neuberger of Abbotsbury, English lawyer and judge
- 1948Donald Fagen, American singer-songwriter and pianist (Steely Dan)
- 1959Bernhard Hoff, German sprinter
- 1963Kira Ivanova, Russian figure skater (d. 2001)
- 1982Julien Brellier, French footballer
- 1984Nando Rafael, Angolan-German footballer
- 1990Tao Li, Singaporean swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar crosses the Rubicon, signaling the start of civil war.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 1475Stephen III of Moldavia defeats the Ottoman Empire at the Battle of Vaslui.
- 1776Thomas Paine publishes his pamphlet Common Sense.
- 1863The London Underground, the world’s oldest underground railway, opens between London Paddington station and Farringdon station.
- 1920The Treaty of Versailles takes effect, officially ending World War I.
- 1923Lithuania seizes and annexes Memel.
- 1929The Adventures of Tintin, one of the most popular European comic books, is first published in Belgium.
- 1946The first General Assembly of the United Nations opens in London. Fifty-one nations are represented.
- 1985Sir Clive Sinclair launches the Sinclair C5 personal electric vehicle, which became a notorious commercial failure and later a cult collector’s item.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tabu, Boots Plata, Brant Daugherty, Iván Petrovich, Montana Cox, Merle Oberon, Paul Wall, Masaharu Fukuyama, Jai Courtney, Charles Lane.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 10, 1930.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 18, 1962 – Lee Arenberg, American actor and screenwriter; May 20, 1946 – Cher, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Sonny & Cher); April 4, 1926 – Ronnie Masterson, Irish actress (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 823