Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1931 was a Saturday and it was the 10th day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,914 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,080 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Alban - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 445 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alban will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Alban will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Ray Bolger
- 1922Hannelore Schroth
- 1938Jim Bailey
- 1947James Morris
- 1959Fran Walsh
- 1960Gurinder Chadha
- 1966Jeremy Sims
- 1973Ryan Drummond
- 1974Hrithik Roshan
- 1981Inga Jankauskaitė
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1843Frank James, American soldier and outlaw (d. 1915)
- 1914Yu Kuo-hwa, Chinese politician, 23rd Premier of the Republic of China (d. 2000)
- 1922Billy Liddell, Scottish-English footballer (d. 2001)
- 1946Robert Gadocha, Polish footballer
- 1958Anatoly Pisarenko, Ukrainian weightlifter
- 1958Caroline Langrishe, English actress
- 1960Gurinder Chadha, Kenyan-English director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1963Francesco Panetta, Italian runner
- 1974Bob Peeters, Belgian footballer and manager
- 1974Davide Dionigi, Italian footballer and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar crosses the Rubicon, signaling the start of civil war.
- 1645Archbishop William Laud is beheaded at the Tower of London.
- 1791The Siege of Dunlap’s Station begins near Cincinnati during the Northwest Indian War.
- 1920The Treaty of Versailles takes effect, officially ending World War I.
- 1922Arthur Griffith is elected President of the Dáil Éireann.
- 1929The Adventures of Tintin, one of the most popular European comic books, is first published in Belgium.
- 1946The first General Assembly of the United Nations opens in London. Fifty-one nations are represented.
- 1985Sir Clive Sinclair launches the Sinclair C5 personal electric vehicle, which became a notorious commercial failure and later a cult collector’s item.
- 1990Time Warner is formed by the merger of Time Inc. and Warner Communications.
- 2012A bombing in Khyber Agency, Pakistan, kills at least 30 people and 78 others injured.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aaliyah, Letizia Ciampa, Naz Elmas, B.o.B, Evan Ellingson, Claire Yiu, Joe Cocker, Eva Bartok, Atsuko Tanaka, Jacqueline Emerson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 10, 1931.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 1, 1976 – Darius McCrary, American actor and singer; June 22, 1954 – Freddie Prinze, American comedian and actor (d. 1977); October 28, 1975 – Daniela Urzi, Argentinian model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,096