Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1931 was a Saturday and it was the 10th day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,547 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,068 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Jessie Bond
- 1891Ann Shoemaker
- 1905Albert Arlen
- 1935Sherrill Milnes
- 1943Jim Croce
- 1944William Sanderson
- 1960Gurinder Chadha
- 1980Petri Lindroos
- 1981Inga Jankauskaitė
- 1985Alex Meraz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1834John Dalberg-Acton, 1st Baron Acton, Italian-English historian and politician (d. 1902)
- 1914Yu Kuo-hwa, Chinese politician, 23rd Premier of the Republic of China (d. 2000)
- 1922Ester Mägi, Estonian composer
- 1928Philip Levine, American poet and academic (d. 2015)
- 1937Daniel Walker Howe, American historian and academic
- 1947Matthew Oakeshott, Baron Oakeshott of Seagrove Bay, English banker and politician
- 1965Wally Bell, American baseball umpire (d. 2013)
- 1979Simone Cavalli, Italian footballer
- 1980Bernat Martínez, Spanish motorcycle racer (d. 2015)
- 1990Wilhelm Ingves, Finnish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1072Robert Guiscard conquers Palermo.
- 1776Thomas Paine publishes his pamphlet Common Sense.
- 1791The Siege of Dunlap’s Station begins near Cincinnati during the Northwest Indian War.
- 1810Napoleon Bonaparte divorces his first wife Joséphine.
- 1920The Treaty of Versailles takes effect, officially ending World War I.
- 1946The United States Army Signal Corps successfully conducts Project Diana, bouncing radio waves off the Moon and receiving the reflected signals.
- 1954BOAC Flight 781, a de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1, explodes and falls into the Tyrrhenian Sea killing 35 people.
- 1971A by-poll is held in the Lebanese Chouf District.
- 1972Sheikh Mujibur Rahman returns to the newly independent Bangladesh as president after spending over nine months in prison in Pakistan.
- 2013More than 100 people are killed and 270 injured in several bomb blasts in Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lars Tvinde, Alessandra Ambrosio, Reef the Lost Cauze, Mae Busch, Torri Higginson, Bill Stern, Jam Master Jay, Don Ho, Angie Greenup, Benjamin Carr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 10, 1931.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1976 – Alexander Skarsgård, Swedish-American actor; June 29, 1970 – Mike Vallely, American skateboarder and actor; December 1, 1923 – Dick Shawn, American actor and singer (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 829