Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1931 was a Saturday and it was the 10th day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,845 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,078 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Lucky-Ouzo - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 368 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lucky-Ouzo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lucky-Ouzo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Ray Bolger
- 1919Billy Varga
- 1929Derek Hammond-Stroud
- 1943Kristiina Elstelä
- 1945Rod Stewart
- 1959Fran Walsh
- 1960Samira Said
- 1964Chitti Babu
- 1981Brian Joo
- 1996Sakurako Ohara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1715Christian August Crusius, German philosopher and theologian (d. 1775)
- 1760Johann Rudolf Zumsteeg, German composer and conductor (d. 1802)
- 1915Cynthia Freeman, American author (d. 1988)
- 1940Ntare VI of Ankole (d. 2011)
- 1943Jantzen Derrick, English footballer
- 1947George Alec Effinger, American author (d. 2002)
- 1954John Gidman, English footballer and manager
- 1956Shawn Colvin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1966Robert Jürjendal, Estonian guitarist and composer
- 1978Tamina Snuka, American wrestler and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar crosses the Rubicon, signaling the start of civil war.
- 9The Western Han dynasty ends when Wang Mang claims that the divine Mandate of Heaven called for the end of the dynasty and the beginning of his own, the Xin dynasty.
- 236Pope Fabian succeeds Anterus to become the twentieth pope of Rome.
- 1475Stephen III of Moldavia defeats the Ottoman Empire at the Battle of Vaslui.
- 1806Dutch settlers in Cape Town surrender to the British.
- 1810Napoleon Bonaparte divorces his first wife Joséphine.
- 1923Lithuania seizes and annexes Memel.
- 1941World War II: The Greek army captures Kleisoura.
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
- 2012A bombing in Khyber Agency, Pakistan, kills at least 30 people and 78 others injured.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Perry Lopez, Ezio Pinza, Anita Morris, Mercedes Sosa, Marcel Herrand, Erick Avari, Brad Delp, Ryosuke Miura, Christian Vasquez, Will Hay.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 10, 1931.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 3, 1985 – Mohit Sehgal, Indian actor; December 8, 1915 – Ernest Lehman, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2005); July 15, 1975 – K Brosas, Filipino actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,090