Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1931 was a Saturday and it was the 10th day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,695 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,073 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Paul Henreid
- 1919Rex Marshall
- 1927Lee Philips
- 1929Derek Hammond-Stroud
- 1948Donald Fagen
- 1960Samira Said
- 1981Brian Joo
- 1986Abbey Clancy
- 2006Angelina Jordan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1908Paul Henreid, Italian-American actor and director (d. 1992)
- 1913Franco Bordoni, Italian aviator and racing driver (d. 1975)
- 1919Terukuni Manzō, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 38th Yokozuna (d. 1977)
- 1947James Morris, American bass-baritone opera singer
- 1947Matthew Oakeshott, Baron Oakeshott of Seagrove Bay, English banker and politician
- 1961Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg, Italian-American violinist, author, and educator
- 1962Michael Fortier, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1976Ian Poulter, English golfer
- 1985Sofia Yfantidou, Greek heptathlete
- 1988Leonard Patrick Komon, Kenyan runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1645Archbishop William Laud is beheaded at the Tower of London.
- 1791The Siege of Dunlap’s Station begins near Cincinnati during the Northwest Indian War.
- 1861American Civil War: Florida secedes from the Union.
- 1870John D. Rockefeller incorporates Standard Oil.
- 1923Lithuania seizes and annexes Memel.
- 1946The first General Assembly of the United Nations opens in London. Fifty-one nations are represented.
- 1962Apollo program: NASA announces plans to build the C-5 rocket launch vehicle. It became better known as the Saturn V Moon rocket, which launched every Apollo Moon mission.
- 1972Sheikh Mujibur Rahman returns to the newly independent Bangladesh as president after spending over nine months in prison in Pakistan.
- 1981Salvadoran Civil War: The FMLN launches its first major offensive, gaining control of most of Morazán and Chalatenango departments
- 2015A traffic accident between an oil tanker truck and passenger coach en route to Shikarpur from Karachi on the Pakistan National Highway Link Road near Gulshan-e-Hadeed, Karachi, kills at least 62 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cliff Simon, Ronnie Dunn, Samuel Le Bihan, Nick Stahl, Alain Bashung, Wayne Federman, Memphis Minnie, Mike Scala, James Toback, Stéphane Audran.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 10, 1931.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1984 – Tiana Benjamin, English actress; May 30, 1961 – Bob Yari, Iranian-American director and producer; November 28, 1988 – Daniel Matsunaga, Brazilian-Japanese actor and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,090