Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1931 was a Saturday and it was the 10th day of the year 1931. It was the 2nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,429 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,810 days or 29.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,098 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 18, 1962.
If a dog named Vigo - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vigo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Vigo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Hilde Krahl
- 1917Jerry Wexler
- 1933Anton Rodgers
- 1944Frank Sinatra, Jr.
- 1944William Sanderson
- 1945Jennifer Moss
- 1960Samira Said
- 1973Ryan Drummond
- 1980Sarah Shahi
View the complete list of January 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1840Louis-Nazaire Bégin, Canadian cardinal (d. 1925)
- 1934Leonid Kravchuk, Ukrainian politician, 1st President of Ukraine
- 1939Sal Mineo, American actor and singer (d. 1976)
- 1956Antonio Muñoz Molina, Spanish author
- 1956Shawn Colvin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1966Steve Kramer, American engineer and politician
- 1967Maciej Śliwowski, Polish footballer
- 1969Andreas Reinke, German footballer and manager
- 1981Inga Jankauskaitė, Lithuanian actress, singer, and pianist
- 1987César Cielo, Brazilian swimmer
View the complete list of January 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Theresa’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar crosses the Rubicon, signaling the start of civil war.
- 1072Robert Guiscard conquers Palermo.
- 1861American Civil War: Florida secedes from the Union.
- 1920The Treaty of Versailles takes effect, officially ending World War I.
- 1984Holy See–United States relations: The United States and Holy See (Vatican City) re-establish full diplomatic relations after almost 117 years, overturning the United States Congress’s 1867 ban on public funding for such a diplomatic envoy.
- 1990Time Warner is formed by the merger of Time Inc. and Warner Communications.
- 1999Sanjeev Nanda kills three policemen in New Delhi, India with his car, an act for which he was later acquitted, resulting in a sharp drop in public confidence in the Indian legal system.
- 20112010–11 Queensland floods: Torrential rain in the Lockyer Valley region of South East Queensland, Australia, causes severe flash flooding, killing 9 people.
- 2012A bombing in Khyber Agency, Pakistan, kills at least 30 people and 78 others injured.
- 2013More than 100 people are killed and 270 injured in several bomb blasts in Pakistan.
View the complete list of January 10 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anna Maria Jopek, Dot Jones, Louis Daquin, Dax Shepard, Nadia Litz, Ryouta Murai, Britt Irvin, Pablo Portillo, Ethan Hawke, Lauren Goodger.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 10, 1931.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th January 1931 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 8, 1940. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +178. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 10, 1930. Your score is -252. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 10, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 10th day of 1931
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 2nd Saturday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 78 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,429 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,810 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,098
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 18, 1962
- Age in dog years: 372 dog years old using a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: September 8, 1940 (+178)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 10, 1930 (-252)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
- Roman numerals: X.I.MCMXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1947 – Minnie Riperton, American singer-songwriter (d. 1979); November 1, 1941 – Robert Foxworth, American actor and director; June 3, 1987 – Lalaine, American actress and singer (Vanity Theft).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,831