Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1939 was a Tuesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1939. It was the 2nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,624 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,875 days or 27.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,003 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 18, 1970.
If a dog named Pookieface - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pookieface will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pookieface will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Violet Wilkey
- 1908Paul Henreid
- 1919Billy Varga
- 1933Anton Rodgers
- 1943Kristiina Elstelä
- 1973Jakob Cedergren
- 1981Brian Joo
- 1986Saleisha Stowers
- 1987Chiaki Ito
View the complete list of January 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1654Joshua Barnes, English historian and scholar (d. 1712)
- 1810Ferdinand Barbedienne, French engineer (d. 1892)
- 1910Jean Martinon, French conductor and composer (d. 1976)
- 1928Peter Mathias, English historian and academic
- 1941Tom Clarke, Scottish politician; Shadow Secretary of State for Scotland
- 1945Gunther von Hagens, German anatomist, invented plastination
- 1945John Fahey, New Zealand-Australian lawyer and politician; 38th Premier of New South Wales
- 1961Evan Handler, American actor
- 1981James Coppinger, English footballer
- 1984Nando Rafael, Angolan-German footballer
View the complete list of January 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jace’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776Thomas Paine publishes his pamphlet Common Sense.
- 1806Dutch settlers in Cape Town surrender to the British.
- 1863The London Underground, the world’s oldest underground railway, opens between London Paddington station and Farringdon station.
- 1920The Treaty of Versailles takes effect, officially ending World War I.
- 1929The Adventures of Tintin, one of the most popular European comic books, is first published in Belgium.
- 1941World War II: The Greek army captures Kleisoura.
- 1962Apollo program: NASA announces plans to build the C-5 rocket launch vehicle. It became better known as the Saturn V Moon rocket, which launched every Apollo Moon mission.
- 1985Sir Clive Sinclair launches the Sinclair C5 personal electric vehicle, which became a notorious commercial failure and later a cult collector’s item.
- 2015A mass poisoning at a funeral in Mozambique involves beer that was deliberately contaminated with crocodile bile leaving at least 56 dead and nearly 200 hospitalized.
- 2015A traffic accident between an oil tanker truck and passenger coach en route to Shikarpur from Karachi on the Pakistan National Highway Link Road near Gulshan-e-Hadeed, Karachi, kills at least 62 people.
View the complete list of January 10 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sylvester Stallone, Teddy Geiger, Dan Butler, Pusha T, Trie Utami, Béatrice Dalle, Terrence Mann, Tim Story, Rockne S. O'Bannon, Barun Sobti.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 10, 1939.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th January 1939 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 17, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 26, 1923. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 10, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 10th day of 1939
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 2nd Tuesday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 327 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,624 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,875 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,003
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 18, 1970
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Irish Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 17, 1965 (+113)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 26, 1923 (-128)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: X.I.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1988 – Nana Suzuki, Japanese model; October 16, 2000 – David Rawle, Irish actor; June 16, 1978 – Fish Leong, Malaysian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,864