Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1939 was a Tuesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1939. It was the 2nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,002 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,001 days or 27.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,016 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 18, 1970.
If a dog named Chapman - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chapman will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chapman will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Albert Arlen
- 1917Jerry Wexler
- 1927Johnnie Ray
- 1940K. J. Yesudas
- 1948Donald Fagen
- 1958Caroline Langrishe
- 1964Brad Roberts
- 1966Jeremy Sims
- 1974Ryōka Yuzuki
- 1985Alex Meraz
View the complete list of January 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1780Martin Lichtenstein, German physician and explorer (d. 1857)
- 1873Algernon Maudslay, English sailor (d. 1948)
- 1883Alfred Saalwächter, German admiral (d. 1945)
- 1890Pina Menichelli, Italian actress (d. 1984)
- 1945Jerome Drayton, Canadian runner
- 1950Ernie Wasson, American gardener and author
- 1955Michael Schenker, German guitarist (UFO, Scorpions, Contraband, and McAuley Schenker Group)
- 1978Tamina Snuka, American wrestler and actress
- 1988Leonard Patrick Komon, Kenyan runner
- 1996Paula Andrea Pérez, Colombian tennis player
View the complete list of January 10 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters LCEOIZIP? Check your answers here: Word search LCEOIZIP. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 9The Western Han dynasty ends when Wang Mang claims that the divine Mandate of Heaven called for the end of the dynasty and the beginning of his own, the Xin dynasty.
- 1072Robert Guiscard conquers Palermo.
- 1475Stephen III of Moldavia defeats the Ottoman Empire at the Battle of Vaslui.
- 1791The Siege of Dunlap’s Station begins near Cincinnati during the Northwest Indian War.
- 1806Dutch settlers in Cape Town surrender to the British.
- 1863The London Underground, the world’s oldest underground railway, opens between London Paddington station and Farringdon station.
- 1916World War I: In the Erzurum Offensive, Russia defeats the Ottoman Empire.
- 1927Fritz Lang’s futuristic film Metropolis is released in Germany.
- 1962Apollo program: NASA announces plans to build the C-5 rocket launch vehicle. It became better known as the Saturn V Moon rocket, which launched every Apollo Moon mission.
- 2013More than 100 people are killed and 270 injured in several bomb blasts in Pakistan.
View the complete list of January 10 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Edgar Winter, David Thewlis, Riho Sayashi, Kanako Kondō, Jeremy Williams, Ana Claudia Talancón, Donald Fagen, Grégoire, Janet Suzman, Arnoldo Foà.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 10, 1939.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th January 1939 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 17, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 26, 1923. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 10, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 10th day of 1939
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 2nd Tuesday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 314 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,002 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,001 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,016
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 18, 1970
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a American Eskimo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 17, 1965 (+113)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 26, 1923 (-128)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: X.I.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1965 – J. K. Rowling, English author and film producer; August 26, 1940 – Don LaFontaine, American voice actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008); November 1, 1959 – Eriko Hara, Japanese voice actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,923