Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 10th day of the year 1960. It was the 2nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,289 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,430 days or 20.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 755 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 18, 1991.
If a dog named Reily - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 294 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Reily will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Reily will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Bernard Lee
- 1936Burnum Burnum
- 1944Frank Sinatra, Jr.
- 1949Allu Aravind
- 1961Janet Jones
- 1973Jakob Cedergren
- 1978Tamina Snuka
- 1989Emily Meade
- 2006Angelina Jordan
View the complete list of January 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1797Eugenio Kincaid, American missionary (d. 1883)
- 1918Arthur Chung, Guyanese lawyer and politician, 1st President of Guyana (d. 2008)
- 1931Peter Barnes, English playwright and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1936Walter Bodmer, German-English geneticist and academic
- 1961Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg, Italian-American violinist, author, and educator
- 1974Andrey Korneyev, Russian swimmer (d. 2014)
- 1980Tatjana Mannima, Estonian skier
- 1982Misato Fukuen, Japanese voice actress
- 1985Abdulkader Dakka, Syrian footballer
- 1987César Cielo, Brazilian swimmer
View the complete list of January 10 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters LOIXGPZHAAE? Check your answers here: Word solver LOIXGPZHAAE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 236Pope Fabian succeeds Anterus to become the twentieth pope of Rome.
- 1645Archbishop William Laud is beheaded at the Tower of London.
- 1861American Civil War: Florida secedes from the Union.
- 1901The first great Texas oil gusher is discovered at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas.
- 1972Sheikh Mujibur Rahman returns to the newly independent Bangladesh as president after spending over nine months in prison in Pakistan.
- 1985Sir Clive Sinclair launches the Sinclair C5 personal electric vehicle, which became a notorious commercial failure and later a cult collector’s item.
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
- 2013More than 100 people are killed and 270 injured in several bomb blasts in Pakistan.
- 2015A mass poisoning at a funeral in Mozambique involves beer that was deliberately contaminated with crocodile bile leaving at least 56 dead and nearly 200 hospitalized.
- 2015A traffic accident between an oil tanker truck and passenger coach en route to Shikarpur from Karachi on the Pakistan National Highway Link Road near Gulshan-e-Hadeed, Karachi, kills at least 62 people.
View the complete list of January 10 historical events.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessica Fox, Portia Doubleday, Shintaro Katsu, Jacob Young, Dana Rosemary Scallon, Haruka Ishida, Brittany Curran, Griff Rhys Jones, Kikuko Inoue, Alastair Stewart.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 10, 1960.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th January 1960 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 10, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +97. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 10, 1983. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was El Paso by Marty Robbins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 10th January 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 10, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 10th day of 1960
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 2nd Sunday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 357 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,289 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,430 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 755
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 18, 1991
- Age in dog years: 294 dog years old using a Harrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: August 10, 1955 (+97)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 10, 1983 (-127)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: El Paso by Marty Robbins (January 11, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: X.I.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1968 – Andre Royo, American actor and producer; September 13, 1911 – Bill Monroe, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1996); February 19, 1964 – Sonu Walia, Indian model and actress, Miss India 1985.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,020