Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1967 was a Tuesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1967. It was the 2nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,938 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,313 days or 17.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 641 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 18, 1998.
If a dog named Bigg - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 282 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bigg will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bigg will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Bernard Lee
- 1922Hannelore Schroth
- 1929Derek Hammond-Stroud
- 1945Jennifer Moss
- 1945Rod Stewart
- 1947James Morris
- 1956Shawn Colvin
- 1966Jeremy Sims
- 1966Naomi Zaizen
- 1974Hrithik Roshan
View the complete list of January 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1878John McLean, American hurdler, football player, and coach (d. 1955)
- 1903Voldemar Väli, Estonian-Swedish Greco-Roman wrestler (d. 1997)
- 1917Jerry Wexler, American journalist and producer (d. 2008)
- 1922Billy Liddell, Scottish-English footballer (d. 2001)
- 1933Anton Rodgers, English actor and director (d. 2007)
- 1937Thomas Penfield Jackson, American soldier, lawyer, and judge (d. 2013)
- 1945Rod Stewart, English-Scottish singer-songwriter (The Jeff Beck Group, Faces, Shotgun Express, and The Steampacket)
- 1946Robert Gadocha, Polish footballer
- 1964Tony Gardner, English actor, screenwriter, and physician
- 1974Davide Dionigi, Italian footballer and manager
View the complete list of January 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1072Robert Guiscard conquers Palermo.
- 1475Stephen III of Moldavia defeats the Ottoman Empire at the Battle of Vaslui.
- 1791The Siege of Dunlap’s Station begins near Cincinnati during the Northwest Indian War.
- 1901The first great Texas oil gusher is discovered at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas.
- 1920The Treaty of Versailles takes effect, officially ending World War I.
- 1922Arthur Griffith is elected President of the Dáil Éireann.
- 1929The Adventures of Tintin, one of the most popular European comic books, is first published in Belgium.
- 1941World War II: The Greek army captures Kleisoura.
- 1946The first General Assembly of the United Nations opens in London. Fifty-one nations are represented.
- 1981Salvadoran Civil War: The FMLN launches its first major offensive, gaining control of most of Morazán and Chalatenango departments
View the complete list of January 10 historical events.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lexa Doig, Lady Saw, Hope Sandoval, Yahoo Serious, Ana Matronic, Sharon Lawrence, Jimmy Aggrey, Craig Taubman, Bethany Joy Lenz, Keegan-Michael Key.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 10, 1967.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th January 1967 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 24, 1937. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +211. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 8, 1982. Your incompatibility score is -183. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m a Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 14, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 10th January 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 10, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 10th day of 1967
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 2nd Tuesday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 55 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,938 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,313 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 641
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 18, 1998
- Age in dog years: 282 dog years old using a Old English Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 24, 1937 (+211)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 8, 1982 (-183)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: I’m a Believer by The Monkees (January 14, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1972 – Nick Frost, English actor and screenwriter; June 25, 1925 – June Lockhart, American actress; August 23, 1975 – Eliza Carthy, English singer-songwriter and fiddler (Blue Murder).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,809