Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1967 was a Tuesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,788 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 636 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Duglas - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 224 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Duglas will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Duglas will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Jessie Bond
- 1883Francis X. Bushman
- 1927Lee Philips
- 1929Derek Hammond-Stroud
- 1940K. J. Yesudas
- 1949Allu Aravind
- 1960Gurinder Chadha
- 1964Tony Gardner
- 1978Brent Smith
- 1982Josh Ryan Evans
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1780Martin Lichtenstein, German physician and explorer (d. 1857)
- 1848Reinhold Sadler, American merchant and politician, 9th Governor of Nevada (d. 1906)
- 1875Issai Schur, German mathematician and academic (d. 1941)
- 1878John McLean, American hurdler, football player, and coach (d. 1955)
- 1936Robert Woodrow Wilson, American physicist and astronomer, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1939Jared Carter, American poet and author
- 1960Gurinder Chadha, Kenyan-English director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1962Michael Fortier, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1964Chitti Babu, Indian actor (d. 2013)
- 1982Julien Brellier, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar crosses the Rubicon, signaling the start of civil war.
- 1072Robert Guiscard conquers Palermo.
- 1776Thomas Paine publishes his pamphlet Common Sense.
- 1806Dutch settlers in Cape Town surrender to the British.
- 1861American Civil War: Florida secedes from the Union.
- 1946The United States Army Signal Corps successfully conducts Project Diana, bouncing radio waves off the Moon and receiving the reflected signals.
- 1962Apollo program: NASA announces plans to build the C-5 rocket launch vehicle. It became better known as the Saturn V Moon rocket, which launched every Apollo Moon mission.
- 1971A by-poll is held in the Lebanese Chouf District.
- 1981Salvadoran Civil War: The FMLN launches its first major offensive, gaining control of most of Morazán and Chalatenango departments
- 1985Sir Clive Sinclair launches the Sinclair C5 personal electric vehicle, which became a notorious commercial failure and later a cult collector’s item.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harry Shum, Jr., Charlotte Fich, Annu Kapoor, Isaac Bonewits, Nagi Yanagi, Brooke Dillman, Nell Gwyn, Helene Costello, Cayden Boyd, Sara Tommasi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 10, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m a Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 14, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 18, 1968 – Upendra, Indian actor, singer, director, and screenwriter; May 23, 1933 – Joan Collins, English actress; October 22, 1943 – Catherine E. Coulson, American actress (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,177