Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1971 was a Sunday and it was the 10th day of the year 1971. It was the 2nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 221 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,042 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,014 days or 16.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 611 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 18, 2002.
If a dog named Janet - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Janet will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Janet will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Hilde Krahl
- 1917Jerry Wexler
- 1935Sherrill Milnes
- 1943Jim Croce
- 1945Jennifer Moss
- 1967Jeremy Cumpston
- 1970Buff Bagwell
- 1981Brian Joo
- 2006Angelina Jordan
View the complete list of January 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1812Georg Hermann Nicolai, German architect and academic (d. 1881)
- 1848Reinhold Sadler, American merchant and politician, 9th Governor of Nevada (d. 1906)
- 1898Katharine Burr Blodgett, American physicist and engineer (d. 1979)
- 1928Peter Mathias, English historian and academic
- 1933Anton Rodgers, English actor and director (d. 2007)
- 1934Leonid Kravchuk, Ukrainian politician, 1st President of Ukraine
- 1965Butch Hartman, American animator, voice actor, and singer
- 1972Brian Christopher, American professional wrestler
- 1974Jemaine Clement, New Zealand actor, singer, and guitarist (Flight of the Conchords)
- 1985Abdulkader Dakka, Syrian footballer
View the complete list of January 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Susan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1901The first great Texas oil gusher is discovered at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas.
- 1929The Adventures of Tintin, one of the most popular European comic books, is first published in Belgium.
- 1941World War II: The Greek army captures Kleisoura.
- 1946The United States Army Signal Corps successfully conducts Project Diana, bouncing radio waves off the Moon and receiving the reflected signals.
- 1985Sandinista Daniel Ortega becomes president of Nicaragua and vows to continue the transformation to socialism and alliance with the Soviet Union and Cuba; American policy continues to support the Contras in their revolt against the Nicaraguan government.
- 1985Sir Clive Sinclair launches the Sinclair C5 personal electric vehicle, which became a notorious commercial failure and later a cult collector’s item.
- 1999Sanjeev Nanda kills three policemen in New Delhi, India with his car, an act for which he was later acquitted, resulting in a sharp drop in public confidence in the Indian legal system.
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
- 2012A bombing in Khyber Agency, Pakistan, kills at least 30 people and 78 others injured.
- 2013More than 100 people are killed and 270 injured in several bomb blasts in Pakistan.
View the complete list of January 10 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Grand L. Bush, Penelope Wilton, Joanna Pacitti, Shavo Odadjian, Brie Larson, Phyllis Newman, Brooke White, Michael Ironside, Patricia O'Callaghan, Polly Holliday.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 10, 1971.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th January 1971 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 27, 1995. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +203. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 27, 1951. Your score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Sweet Lord / Isn’t It a Pity by George Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 16, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 10th January 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 10, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 10th day of 1971
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 2nd Sunday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 221 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,042 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,014 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 611
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 18, 2002
- Age in dog years: 240 dog years old using a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: July 27, 1995 (+203)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 27, 1951 (-172)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: My Sweet Lord / Isn’t It a Pity by George Harrison (January 16, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: X.I.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1986 – Aya Matsuura, Japanese singer and actress (GAM, Gomattō, 3nin Matsuri, and Def.Diva); January 11, 1952 – Lee Ritenour, American guitarist, composer, and producer; March 15, 1990 – Siobhan Magnus, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,082