Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 2004 was a Saturday and it was the 10th day of the year 2004. It was the 2nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,859 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,953 days or 5.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 18, 2035.
If a dog named Juttie - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Juttie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Juttie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jerry Wexler
- 1921Tasso Kavadia
- 1938Jim Bailey
- 1943Kristiina Elstelä
- 1949George Foreman
- 1956Shawn Colvin
- 1974Jemaine Clement
- 1978Tamina Snuka
- 1980Petri Lindroos
- 1981Brian Joo
View the complete list of January 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1890Pina Menichelli, Italian actress (d. 1984)
- 1915Cynthia Freeman, American author (d. 1988)
- 1927Otto Stich, Swiss politician; 140th President of the Swiss Confederation (d. 2012)
- 1935Ronnie Hawkins, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1938Frank Mahovlich, Canadian ice hockey player and politician
- 1939Scott McKenzie, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2012)
- 1955Franco Tancredi, Italian footballer and manager
- 1960Claudia Losch, German shot putter
- 1964Tony Gardner, English actor, screenwriter, and physician
- 1973Félix Trinidad, Puerto Rican boxer
View the complete list of January 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Clifton’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar crosses the Rubicon, signaling the start of civil war.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 236Pope Fabian succeeds Anterus to become the twentieth pope of Rome.
- 1645Archbishop William Laud is beheaded at the Tower of London.
- 1806Dutch settlers in Cape Town surrender to the British.
- 1923Lithuania seizes and annexes Memel.
- 1941World War II: The Greek army captures Kleisoura.
- 1990Time Warner is formed by the merger of Time Inc. and Warner Communications.
- 1999Sanjeev Nanda kills three policemen in New Delhi, India with his car, an act for which he was later acquitted, resulting in a sharp drop in public confidence in the Indian legal system.
- 2015A traffic accident between an oil tanker truck and passenger coach en route to Shikarpur from Karachi on the Pakistan National Highway Link Road near Gulshan-e-Hadeed, Karachi, kills at least 62 people.
View the complete list of January 10 historical events.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Terry Melcher, Jessica Biel, Patricia Tallman, Dennis Lyxzén, Devon Bostick, George Newbern, Karrin Allyson, Seizō Katō, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Takeru Shibaki.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 10, 2004.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th January 2004 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 13, 2006. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 7, 1989. Your score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 10th January 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 10, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 10th day of 2004
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 2nd Saturday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 351 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 5,859 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,953 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 198
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 18, 2035
- Age in dog years: 104 dog years old using a Bouvier des Flandres breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: April 13, 2006 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 7, 1989 (-165)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Hey Ya! by OutKast (January 10, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: X.I.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1986 – Ashley Leggat, Canadian actress, singer, and dancer; March 7, 1975 – Audrey Marie Anderson, American actress; August 1, 1998 – Khamani Griffin, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,983