Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 2004 was a Saturday and it was the 10th day of the year 2004. It was the 2nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,958 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,319 days or 6.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 235 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 18, 2035.
If a dog named Emmie - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 105 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Emmie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Emmie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Paul Henreid
- 1920Georges Marchal
- 1929Derek Hammond-Stroud
- 1935Sherrill Milnes
- 1947James Morris
- 1948Donald Fagen
- 1948Teresa Graves
- 1958Caroline Langrishe
- 1964Chitti Babu
- 1981Brian Joo
View the complete list of January 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1769Michel Ney, French general (d. 1815)
- 1919Milton Parker, American businessman, co-founded the Carnegie Deli (d. 2009)
- 1921Rodger Ward, American race car driver (d. 2004)
- 1931Peter Barnes, English playwright and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1939Scott McKenzie, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2012)
- 1947Tiit Vähi, Estonian engineer and politician, 11th Prime Minister of Estonia
- 1949Fred Bronson, American journalist and author
- 1959Bernhard Hoff, German sprinter
- 1970Buff Bagwell, American wrestler and actor
- 1980Sarah Shahi, American actress
View the complete list of January 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kate’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 1806Dutch settlers in Cape Town surrender to the British.
- 1863The London Underground, the world’s oldest underground railway, opens between London Paddington station and Farringdon station.
- 1916World War I: In the Erzurum Offensive, Russia defeats the Ottoman Empire.
- 1941World War II: The Greek army captures Kleisoura.
- 1946The United States Army Signal Corps successfully conducts Project Diana, bouncing radio waves off the Moon and receiving the reflected signals.
- 1946The first General Assembly of the United Nations opens in London. Fifty-one nations are represented.
- 1985Sandinista Daniel Ortega becomes president of Nicaragua and vows to continue the transformation to socialism and alliance with the Soviet Union and Cuba; American policy continues to support the Contras in their revolt against the Nicaraguan government.
- 2005A mudslide occurs in La Conchita, California, killing 10 people, injuring many more and closing U.S. Route 101, the main coastal corridor between Los Angeles and San Francisco for 10 days.
- 20112010–11 Queensland floods: Torrential rain in the Lockyer Valley region of South East Queensland, Australia, causes severe flash flooding, killing 9 people.
View the complete list of January 10 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Inés Rivero, Julia Whelan, Zachary Gordon, Yui Ishikawa, Charles Arnt, Terry Becker, George Ezra, Ken Chinn, Massimo Morsello, Ailee.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 10, 2004.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th January 2004 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 10th January 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 10, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 10th day of 2004
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 2nd Saturday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 347 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 6,958 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,319 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 235
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 18, 2035
- Age in dog years: 105 dog years old using a Australian Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Hey Ya! by OutKast (January 10, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: X.I.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1947 – Laura Schlessinger, American physiologist, talk show host, and author; March 6, 1964 – Skip Ewing, American singer-songwriter; June 9, 1974 – Samoth, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Emperor, Zyklon, and Scum).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,919