Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1923 was a Thursday and it was the 11th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,616 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,172 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Rod Taylor
- 1937Felix Silla
- 1952Bille Brown
- 1961Eva O
- 1968Tom Dumont
- 1970Mustafa Sandal
- 1977Anni Friesinger-Postma
- 1977Devin Ratray
- 1985Aja Naomi King
- 1993Flora Cross
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1503Parmigianino, Italian painter (d. 1540)
- 1893Anthony M. Rud, American journalist and author (d. 1942)
- 1916Bernard Blier, Argentinian-French actor (d. 1989)
- 1938Fischer Black, American economist and academic (d. 1995)
- 1938Gavin Millar, Scottish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1940Andres Tarand, Estonian geographer and politician, 10th Prime Minister of Estonia
- 1956Big Bank Hank, American rapper (The Sugarhill Gang) (d. 2014)
- 1962Kim Coles, American actress
- 1973Eri Fukatsu, Japanese actress
- 1988Rodrigo José Pereira, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Arkansas Post – General John McClernand and Admiral David Dixon Porter capture the Arkansas River for the Union.
- 1879The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- 1935Amelia Earhart becomes the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1945Greek Civil War: Last day of the Dekemvriana clashes in Athens, Greece.
- 1949The first “networked” television broadcasts take place as KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania goes on the air connecting the east coast and mid-west programming.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1960Henry Lee Lucas, once listed as America’s most prolific serial killer, commits his first known murder.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Judd Hirsch, Gain, Jaki Graham, Kang Min-hyuk, The Miz, Chingmy Yau, Patrice Munsel, Waka Inoue, Mark Derwin, Pedro Armendáriz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 11, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1943 – Jack Ely, American singer and guitarist (The Kingsmen) (d. 2015); June 2, 1972 – Wentworth Miller, American actor and screenwriter; April 19, 1966 – David La Haye, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,075