Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1923 was a Thursday and it was the 11th day of the year 1923. It was the 2nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,231 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,744 days or 32.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,193 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 19, 1954.
If a dog named Richter - a Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Richter will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Richter will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Bernard Blier
- 1930Rod Taylor
- 1949Daryl Braithwaite
- 1956Big Bank Hank
- 1961Eva O
- 1962Kim Coles
- 1970Malcolm D. Lee
- 1972Christian Jacobs
- 1976Kaire Vilgats
- 1993Flora Cross
View the complete list of January 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1755Alexander Hamilton, Nevisian-American general, economist and politician; 1st United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1804)
- 1852Constantin Fehrenbach, German lawyer and politician; 4th Chancellor of Weimar Germany (d. 1926)
- 1936Chilla Porter, Australian high jumper
- 1948Madeline Manning, American runner
- 1963Tracy Caulkins, American-Australian swimmer
- 1968Saša Ćirić, Macedonian footballer
- 1969Manny Acta, Dominican-American baseball player, coach. manager, and sportscaster
- 1971Mary J. Blige, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1976Kaire Vilgats, Estonian singer and actress
- 1979Darren Lynn Bousman, American director and screenwriter
View the complete list of January 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople: A quarrel between supporters of different chariot teams—the Blues and the Greens—in the Hippodrome escalates into violence.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1787William Herschel discovers Titania and Oberon, two moons of Uranus.
- 1805The Michigan Territory is created.
- 1912Immigrant textile works in Lawrence, Massachusetts, go on strike when wages are reduced in response to a mandated shortening of the work week.
- 1943Italian-American anarchist Carlo Tresca is assassinated in New York City.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1949The first “networked” television broadcasts take place as KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania goes on the air connecting the east coast and mid-west programming.
- 1962An avalanche on Huascarán in Peru causes 4,000 deaths.
- 1962Cold War: While tied to its pier in Polyarny, the Soviet submarine B-37 is destroyed when fire breaks out in its torpedo compartment.
View the complete list of January 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Blake Harnage, Diane Clare, Tiffany, Fayard Nicholas, Susan Jameson, Laleh, Timothy Bottoms, Lonnie Jordan, Martin Giroux, Graham Greene.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 11, 1923.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th January 1923 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 5, 1921. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 25, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 11, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 11th day of 1923
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 2nd Thursday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 198 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,231 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,744 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,193
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 19, 1954
- Age in dog years: 404 dog years old using a Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: July 5, 1921 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 25, 1941 (-116)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1963 – Tony Halme, Finnish wrestler, actor, and politician (d. 2010); February 20, 1942 – Claude Miller, French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012); February 20, 1964 – Willie Garson, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,894