Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1923 was a Thursday and it was the 11th day of the year 1923. It was the 2nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,133 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,711 days or 32.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,189 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 19, 1954.
If a dog named Feline - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Feline will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Feline will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Bernard Blier
- 1942Clarence Clemons
- 1945Christine Kaufmann
- 1946Naomi Judd
- 1947Anna Calder-Marshall
- 1956Robert Earl Keen
- 1972Marc Blucas
- 1982Ashley Taylor Dawson
- 1982Son Ye-jin
View the complete list of January 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1788William Thomas Brande, English chemist and academic (d. 1866)
- 1921Juanita M. Kreps, American economist and politician, 24th United States Secretary of Commerce (d. 2010)
- 1936Chilla Porter, Australian high jumper
- 1937Felix Silla, Italian-American actor and stuntman
- 1942George Mira, American football player
- 1952Diana Gabaldon, American author
- 1953John Sessions, Scottish actor and screenwriter
- 1968Tom Dumont, American guitarist and producer
- 1981Ali Zitouni, Tunisian footballer
- 1988Daniel Dzufer, Australian footballer
View the complete list of January 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1863American Civil War: CSS Alabama encounters and sinks the USS Hatteras off Galveston Lighthouse in Texas.
- 1912Immigrant textile works in Lawrence, Massachusetts, go on strike when wages are reduced in response to a mandated shortening of the work week.
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1922First use of insulin to treat diabetes in a human patient.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
View the complete list of January 11 historical events.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: D-Pryde, Nathan Davis, Scott Clifton, Rachel Miner, Joe Manganiello, Joshua Leonard, James Doohan, Anne Crawford, Franco Battiato, Austin Winkler.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 11, 1923.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th January 1923 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 5, 1921. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 25, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 11, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 11th day of 1923
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 2nd Thursday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 296 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,133 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,711 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,189
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 19, 1954
- Age in dog years: 404 dog years old using a Norfolk Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: July 5, 1921 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 25, 1941 (-116)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1991 – Dylan O'Brien, American actor; August 11, 1972 – Jonathon Prandi, American model and actor; June 14, 1979 – Osvaldo Benavides, Mexican actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,685