Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 11th day of the year 1930. It was the 2nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,576 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,859 days or 29.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,103 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 19, 1961.
If a dog named Rinku - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rinku will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rinku will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Chester Conklin
- 1899Eva Le Gallienne
- 1908Lionel Stander
- 1912Don "Red" Barry
- 1928David L. Wolper
- 1945Christine Kaufmann
- 1970Malcolm D. Lee
- 1971Tom Ward
- 1972Amanda Peet
- 1982Ashley Taylor Dawson
View the complete list of January 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1902Maurice Duruflé, French organist and composer (d. 1986)
- 1907Pierre Mendès France, French lawyer and politician, 142nd Prime Minister of France (d. 1982)
- 1923Carroll Shelby, American race car driver, engineer, and businessman, founded Carroll Shelby International (d. 2012)
- 1929Dmitri Bruns, Estonian architect and theorist
- 1938John August Swanson, American painter and illustrator
- 1948Terry Williams, Welsh drummer
- 1961Karl von Habsburg, German-Austrian son of Princess Regina of Saxe-Meiningen
- 1968Anders Borg, Swedish economist and politician, Swedish Minister for Finance
- 1975Rory Fitzpatrick, American ice hockey player
- 1976Efthimios Rentzias, Greek basketball player
View the complete list of January 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1055Theodora is crowned Empress of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1805The Michigan Territory is created.
- 1863American Civil War: CSS Alabama encounters and sinks the USS Hatteras off Galveston Lighthouse in Texas.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1935Amelia Earhart becomes the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
View the complete list of January 11 historical events.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Apostolia Zoi, Benjamín Rojas, Nino Alejandro, Mick Ralphs, PewDiePie, Jam Master Jay, Stevie Brock, Iris Chacón, Ridley Scott, Sigurd Wongraven.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 11, 1930.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th January 1930 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1912. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 29, 1908. Your incompatibility score is -235. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 11, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 11th day of 1930
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 2nd Saturday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 296 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,576 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,859 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,103
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 19, 1961
- Age in dog years: 376 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1912 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 29, 1908 (-235)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1987 – Jay Park, American-South Korean singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (2PM and Art of Movement); December 26, 1974 – Josie Ho, Hong Kong singer and actress; December 25, 1945 – Noel Redding, English singer-songwriter and bass player (The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Fat Mattress, Road, and The Noel Redding Band) (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,729