Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1935 was a Friday and it was the 11th day of the year 1935. It was the 2nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,778 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,259 days or 28.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,042 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 19, 1966.
If a dog named Captain - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 398 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Captain will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Captain will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Chester Conklin
- 1923Eli Woods
- 1925Grant Tinker
- 1928David L. Wolper
- 1932Alfonso Arau
- 1936Jody Payne
- 1949Frederick "Dennis" Greene
- 1958Vicki Peterson
- 1977Devin Ratray
View the complete list of January 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1359Emperor Go-En'yū of Japan (d. 1393)
- 1845Albert Victor Bäcklund, Swedish mathematician and physicist (d. 1912)
- 1885Jack Hoxie, American actor and rodeo performer (d. 1965)
- 1906Albert Hofmann, Swiss chemist and academic, discoverer of LSD (d. 2008)
- 1931Betty Churcher, Australian painter, historian, and curator (d. 2015)
- 1935Ghita Nørby, Danish actress
- 1953John Sessions, Scottish actor and screenwriter
- 1974Cody McKay, Canadian baseball player
- 1983Turner Battle, American basketball player
- 1984Dario Krešić, Croatian footballer
View the complete list of January 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople: A quarrel between supporters of different chariot teams—the Blues and the Greens—in the Hippodrome escalates into violence.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1787William Herschel discovers Titania and Oberon, two moons of Uranus.
- 1866SS London, an English steamship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1943Italian-American anarchist Carlo Tresca is assassinated in New York City.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1962Cold War: While tied to its pier in Polyarny, the Soviet submarine B-37 is destroyed when fire breaks out in its torpedo compartment.
- 1996Space Shuttle program: STS-72 launches from the Kennedy Space Center marking the start of the 74th Space Shuttle mission and the 10th flight of Endeavour.
View the complete list of January 11 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carmen Duncan, Raúl di Blasio, Larry Joe Campbell, Spencer Redford, Bitty Schram, JC Chasez, Derek Mooney, Jon Vickers, Gian Magdangal, Rhino.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 11, 1935.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th January 1935 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1921. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +191. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 10, 1956. Your incompatibility score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 11, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 11th day of 1935
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 2nd Friday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 268 days
- Age on next birthday: 85 years old
- Days since birth: 30,778 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,259 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,042
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 19, 1966
- Age in dog years: 398 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1921 (+191)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 10, 1956 (-174)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1984 – Jackson Rathbone, Singaporean-American actor and singer (100 Monkeys); November 18, 1976 – Mona Zaki, Egyptian actress; December 18, 1965 – Shawn Christian, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,827