Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 11th day of the year 1941. It was the 2nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,432 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,477 days or 25.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 963 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 19, 1972.
If a dog named Thurber - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Thurber will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Thurber will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Ghita Nørby
- 1949Frederick "Dennis" Greene
- 1958Vicki Peterson
- 1961Eva O
- 1973Eri Fukatsu
- 1973Joanna Brodzik
- 1978Holly Brisley
- 1979Siti Nurhaliza
- 1982Son Ye-jin
View the complete list of January 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1815John A. Macdonald, Canadian lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1891)
- 1897August Heissmeyer, German SS officer (d. 1979)
- 1924Don Cherry, American singer and golfer
- 1949Mohammad Reza Rahimi, Iranian lawyer and politician, 2nd Vice President of Iran
- 1954Kailash Satyarthi, Indian engineer, academic, and activist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1970Chris Jent, American basketball player and coach
- 1975Matteo Renzi, Italian politician; 56th Prime Minister of Italy
- 1978Vallo Allingu, Estonian basketball player
- 1980Deanna Wright, American model and actress
- 1984Dario Krešić, Croatian footballer
View the complete list of January 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1787William Herschel discovers Titania and Oberon, two moons of Uranus.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1863American Civil War: CSS Alabama encounters and sinks the USS Hatteras off Galveston Lighthouse in Texas.
- 1866SS London, an English steamship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1964Surgeon General of the United States Dr. Luther Terry, M.D., publishes the landmark report Smoking and Health: Report of the Advisory Committee to the Surgeon General of the United States saying that smoking may be hazardous to health, sparking national and worldwide anti-smoking efforts.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
- 2013One French soldier and 17 militants are killed in a failed attempt to free a French hostage in Bulo Marer, Somalia.
View the complete list of January 11 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yuria Haga, Lorie, Park Sang-min, Scott Gorham, Steven Michael Quezada, Hanna Schygulla, Troy Brown, Julie Adams, Kei Yasuda, Giorgos Konstantinou.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 11, 1941.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th January 1941 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 13, 1953. Your incompatibility score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 11, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 11th day of 1941
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 2nd Saturday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 57 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,432 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,477 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 963
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 19, 1972
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a German Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 13, 1953 (-173)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1955 – Willem Dafoe, American actor; October 2, 1945 – Don McLean, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 4, 1968 – Ronni Ancona, Scottish actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,688