Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1948 was a Sunday and it was the 11th day of the year 1948. It was the 2nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 265 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,764 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,921 days or 24.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 906 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 19, 1979.
If a dog named Pray - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pray will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pray will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Chester Conklin
- 1935Melvyn Hayes
- 1936Jody Payne
- 1947Anna Calder-Marshall
- 1952Lee Ritenour
- 1958Vicki Peterson
- 1977Devin Ratray
- 1977Nadia Turner
- 1981Tom Meighan
View the complete list of January 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1867Edward B. Titchener, English psychologist and academic (d. 1927)
- 1897Bernard DeVoto, American historian and author (d. 1955)
- 1910Nikos Kavvadias, Greek poet and author (d. 1975)
- 1911Nora Heysen, Australian painter (d. 2003)
- 1928Alan Bowness, English historian and curator
- 1938Arthur Scargill, English miner and politician
- 1948Madeline Manning, American runner
- 1961Jasper Fforde, English author
- 1978Holly Brisley, Australian actress
- 1985Kazuki Nakajima, Japanese race car driver
View the complete list of January 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AFYMAQCESO? Check your answers here: Words with these letters AFYMAQCESO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople: A quarrel between supporters of different chariot teams—the Blues and the Greens—in the Hippodrome escalates into violence.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1759In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first American life insurance company is incorporated.
- 1779Ching-Thang Khomba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1787William Herschel discovers Titania and Oberon, two moons of Uranus.
- 1935Amelia Earhart becomes the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1962Cold War: While tied to its pier in Polyarny, the Soviet submarine B-37 is destroyed when fire breaks out in its torpedo compartment.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
View the complete list of January 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erin Karpluk, Myrna Loy, Harry Enfield, Willie Revillame, Bernie Nolan, Arisa Sugi, Yvette Guilbert, Michel Bouquet, Marc Singer, Totò.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 11, 1948.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th January 1948 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 23, 1940. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 28, 1932. Your score is -204. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1450. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 11, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 11th day of 1948
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 2nd Sunday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 265 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,764 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,921 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 906
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 19, 1979
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Bernese Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: September 23, 1940 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 28, 1932 (-204)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.I.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1941 – Gigi Perreau, American actress; September 22, 1988 – Bethany Dillon, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 10, 1941 – Tommy Kirk, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,792