Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 11th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,947 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 675 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Jody Payne
- 1938Gavin Millar
- 1945Christine Kaufmann
- 1952Bille Brown
- 1953John Sessions
- 1968Tom Dumont
- 1969James Merendino
- 1969Kyle Richards
- 1973Joanna Brodzik
- 1992Lee Seung-hoon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1924Sam B. Hall, Jr., American lawyer, judge, and politician (d. 1994)
- 1938John August Swanson, American painter and illustrator
- 1939Anne Heggtveit, Canadian skier
- 1952Diana Gabaldon, American author
- 1952Michael Forshaw, Australian lawyer and politician
- 1956Phyllis Logan, Scottish actress
- 1961Lars-Erik Torph, Swedish race car driver (d. 1989)
- 1962Steve Hislop, Scottish motorcycle racer (d. 2003)
- 1973Eri Fukatsu, Japanese actress
- 1978Vallo Allingu, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1693A powerful earthquake destroys parts of Sicily and Malta.
- 1779Ching-Thang Khomba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1863American Civil War: CSS Alabama encounters and sinks the USS Hatteras off Galveston Lighthouse in Texas.
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicole Richie, Spider Stacy, Tamara Dobson, Peter Murphy, Murray McLauchlan, Chico Marx, Selma Björnsdóttir, Talia Shire, Taylor Hicks, January Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 11, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Go Away Little Girl by Steve Lawrence as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1928 – Eugene Roche, American actor (d. 2004); November 12, 1973 – Radha Mitchell, Australian actress and producer; April 27, 1935 – Theodoros Angelopoulos, Greek director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 979