Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 11th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 29 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,060 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 679 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Buddha-Bear - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Buddha-Bear will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Buddha-Bear will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Don Cherry
- 1928David L. Wolper
- 1930Rod Taylor
- 1949Frederick "Dennis" Greene
- 1961Eva O
- 1969Kyle Richards
- 1972Christian Jacobs
- 1973Joanna Brodzik
- 1982Ashley Taylor Dawson
- 1992Lee Seung-hoon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1322Emperor Kōmyō of Japan (d. 1380)
- 1876Elmer Flick, American baseball player (d. 1971)
- 1930Ron Mulock, Australian lawyer and politician, 10th Deputy Premier of New South Wales (d. 2014)
- 1945Christine Kaufmann, Austrian-German actress
- 1947Anna Calder-Marshall, English actress
- 1961Jasper Fforde, English author
- 1961Karl von Habsburg, German-Austrian son of Princess Regina of Saxe-Meiningen
- 1991Hyolyn, South Korean singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress
- 1992Lee Seung-hoon, South Korean rapper and dancer (Winner)
- 1993Will Keane, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1866SS London, an English steamship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
- 1912Immigrant textile works in Lawrence, Massachusetts, go on strike when wages are reduced in response to a mandated shortening of the work week.
- 1922First use of insulin to treat diabetes in a human patient.
- 1935Amelia Earhart becomes the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
- 1943Italian-American anarchist Carlo Tresca is assassinated in New York City.
- 1945Greek Civil War: Last day of the Dekemvriana clashes in Athens, Greece.
- 1949The first “networked” television broadcasts take place as KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania goes on the air connecting the east coast and mid-west programming.
- 1962An avalanche on Huascarán in Peru causes 4,000 deaths.
- 1996Space Shuttle program: STS-72 launches from the Kennedy Space Center marking the start of the 74th Space Shuttle mission and the 10th flight of Endeavour.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Ealy, Mariya Nishiuchi, Steve Higgins, May'n, Charles Correll, JoBeth Williams, Amy Mizzi, Brandon Barash, Mutya Buena, Lou Brutus.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 11, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Go Away Little Girl by Steve Lawrence as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1959 – Victoria Jackson, American actress and singer; October 4, 1953 – Gil Moore, Canadian singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Triumph); October 13, 1964 – Allen Covert, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,266