Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 11th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,190 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 683 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Secret - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 301 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Secret will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Secret will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Grant Tinker
- 1928Mitchell Ryan
- 1936Jody Payne
- 1938Gavin Millar
- 1952Bille Brown
- 1953John Sessions
- 1992Lee Seung-hoon
- 1993Flora Cross
- 1997Cody Simpson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1928Mitchell Ryan, American actor
- 1931Betty Churcher, Australian painter, historian, and curator (d. 2015)
- 1934Jean Chrétien, Canadian lawyer and politician, 20th Prime Minister of Canada
- 1949Chris Ford, American basketball player and coach
- 1952Lee Ritenour, American guitarist, composer, and producer
- 1956Paul McKeever, German-English police officer (d. 2013)
- 1977Shamari Buchanan, American football player
- 1979Henry Shefflin, Irish hurler
- 1988Epiphanny Prince, American-Russian basketball player
- 1990Ryan Griffin, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1787William Herschel discovers Titania and Oberon, two moons of Uranus.
- 1879The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1943Italian-American anarchist Carlo Tresca is assassinated in New York City.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1962An avalanche on Huascarán in Peru causes 4,000 deaths.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
- 2013One French soldier and 17 militants are killed in a failed attempt to free a French hostage in Bulo Marer, Somalia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jace Alexander, Ryan Eggold, Chuck Mitchell, T. R. Knight, Wilko Johnson, Larry Bagby, Guy Williams, Marjorie Bennett, Justin Kirk, Steve Valentine.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 11, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Go Away Little Girl by Steve Lawrence as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 30, 1994 – Kwon So-hyun, South Korean singer-songwriter and actress (4Minute); August 1, 1989 – Tiffany, American-South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girls' Generation and Girls' Generation-TTS); November 16, 1984 – Gemma Atkinson, English model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,158