Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 11th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 86 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,003 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 677 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Jack Hoxie
- 1886Chester Conklin
- 1908Lionel Stander
- 1916Bernard Blier
- 1936Jody Payne
- 1942Clarence Clemons
- 1952Bille Brown
- 1952Lee Ritenour
- 1962Kim Coles
- 1997Cody Simpson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1800Ányos Jedlik, Hungarian physicist and engineer (d. 1895)
- 1864Thomas Dixon, Jr., American minister, lawyer, and politician (d. 1946)
- 1875Fritz Manteuffel, German gymnast (d. 1941)
- 1912Don “Red” Barry, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1980)
- 1931Betty Churcher, Australian painter, historian, and curator (d. 2015)
- 1931Mary Rodgers, American composer and author (d. 2014)
- 1946Tony Kaye, English keyboard player
- 1949Frederick “Dennis” Greene, American singer and actor (Sha Na Na) (d. 2015)
- 1953Kostas Skandalidis, Greek engineer and politician
- 1954Kailash Satyarthi, Indian engineer, academic, and activist, Nobel Prize laureate
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople: A quarrel between supporters of different chariot teams—the Blues and the Greens—in the Hippodrome escalates into violence.
- 1693A powerful earthquake destroys parts of Sicily and Malta.
- 1779Ching-Thang Khomba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1923Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- 1945Greek Civil War: Last day of the Dekemvriana clashes in Athens, Greece.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1962Cold War: While tied to its pier in Polyarny, the Soviet submarine B-37 is destroyed when fire breaks out in its torpedo compartment.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amanda Peet, Emmett J. Scanlan, Ryoko Yonekura, C. C. Catch, Wes Ramsey, Despina Olympiou, Engin Günaydın, Kostas Paskalis, Fatma Girik, Sidney Samson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 11, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Go Away Little Girl by Steve Lawrence as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1956 – Lorna Patterson, American actress; January 5, 1930 – Al Masini, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2010); July 15, 1977 – Kitana Baker, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,121