Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 11th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,857 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 672 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Don "Red" Barry
- 1936Jody Payne
- 1946Naomi Judd
- 1963Jason Connery
- 1967Derek Riddell
- 1972Marc Blucas
- 1982Ashley Taylor Dawson
- 1985Newton Faulkner
- 1992Lee Seung-hoon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1852Constantin Fehrenbach, German lawyer and politician; 4th Chancellor of Weimar Germany (d. 1926)
- 1887Aldo Leopold, American ecologist and author (d. 1948)
- 1921Benedict Zilliacus, Finnish journalist, author, and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1937Felix Silla, Italian-American actor and stuntman
- 1938Frankie Randall, American singer-songwriter, actor, and dancer (d. 2014)
- 1942Clarence Clemons, American saxophonist and actor (d. 2011)
- 1946John Piper, American theologian and author
- 1956Kuniaki Kobayashi, Japanese wrestler
- 1968Tom Dumont, American guitarist and producer
- 1978Vallo Allingu, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1779Ching-Thang Khomba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1805The Michigan Territory is created.
- 1922First use of insulin to treat diabetes in a human patient.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1943Italian-American anarchist Carlo Tresca is assassinated in New York City.
- 1945Greek Civil War: Last day of the Dekemvriana clashes in Athens, Greece.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
- 2013One French soldier and 17 militants are killed in a failed attempt to free a French hostage in Bulo Marer, Somalia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nobuhiko Okamoto, Matt Cardle, Michael Sembello, John Pyper-Ferguson, Jim Ed Brown, Julie Dawn Cole, Juan Carlos Calabró, Steve Byrne, Alvin Lee, Gary Lewis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 11, 1963.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Go Away Little Girl by Steve Lawrence as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 16, 1953 – Griff Rhys Jones, Welsh comedian, actor, and author; March 4, 1988 – Cody Longo, American actor and singer; December 8, 1964 – Teri Hatcher, American cheerleader and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 888