Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1965 was a Monday and it was the 11th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,100 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 647 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Bernard Blier
- 1937Felix Silla
- 1938Frankie Randall
- 1956Big Bank Hank
- 1969James Merendino
- 1971Tom Ward
- 1972Amanda Peet
- 1973Rockmond Dunbar
- 1977Devin Ratray
- 1977Nadia Turner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1856Christian Sinding, Norwegian pianist and composer (d. 1932)
- 1873John Callan O'Laughlin, American soldier and journalist (d. 1949)
- 1893Anthony M. Rud, American journalist and author (d. 1942)
- 1895Laurens Hammond, American engineer and businessman; founded the Hammond Clock Company (d. 1973)
- 1905Clyde Kluckhohn, American anthropologist and theorist (d. 1960)
- 1942Leo Cullum, American soldier, pilot, and cartoonist (d. 2010)
- 1966Kelley Law, Canadian curler
- 1978Michael Duff, Irish footballer
- 1985Aja Naomi King, American actress
- 1993Michael Keane, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople: A quarrel between supporters of different chariot teams—the Blues and the Greens—in the Hippodrome escalates into violence.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1569First recorded lottery in England.
- 1759In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first American life insurance company is incorporated.
- 1787William Herschel discovers Titania and Oberon, two moons of Uranus.
- 1805The Michigan Territory is created.
- 1879The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1962Cold War: While tied to its pier in Polyarny, the Soviet submarine B-37 is destroyed when fire breaks out in its torpedo compartment.
- 2013One French soldier and 17 militants are killed in a failed attempt to free a French hostage in Bulo Marer, Somalia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christopher Ralph, John Lloyd Cruz, Jack B. Sowards, Upendra, Kim Deal, Kimberley Davies, Dave Alvin, Emily McLaughlin, Sage Stallone, Yukiko Iwai.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1965.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come See About Me by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 16, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1972 – Mike Vaughn, American actor; November 8, 1935 – Stratos Dionysiou, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 1990); May 18, 1912 – Richard Brooks, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 870