Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1965 was a Monday and it was the 11th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,521 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 661 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Tituba - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tituba will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tituba will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Bernard Blier
- 1928David L. Wolper
- 1947Anna Calder-Marshall
- 1949Frederick "Dennis" Greene
- 1968Tom Dumont
- 1969James Merendino
- 1971Mary J. Blige
- 1976Kaire Vilgats
- 1977Anni Friesinger-Postma
- 1997Cody Simpson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1889Calvin Bridges, American geneticist and academic (d. 1938)
- 1924Roger Guillemin, French-American physician and endocrinologist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1924Slim Harpo, American singer and harmonica player (d. 1970)
- 1926Lev Dyomin, Russian colonel, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1998)
- 1956Kuniaki Kobayashi, Japanese wrestler
- 1971Mary J. Blige, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1972Marc Blucas, American actor
- 1985Newton Faulkner, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1988Junjun, Chinese-Japanese singer
- 1994Mathieu Marquet, Mauritian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1693A powerful earthquake destroys parts of Sicily and Malta.
- 1912Immigrant textile works in Lawrence, Massachusetts, go on strike when wages are reduced in response to a mandated shortening of the work week.
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1943Italian-American anarchist Carlo Tresca is assassinated in New York City.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1949The first “networked” television broadcasts take place as KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania goes on the air connecting the east coast and mid-west programming.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1962An avalanche on Huascarán in Peru causes 4,000 deaths.
- 1994The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Féin.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phillip Walker, Eddy Lover, Isha Sharvani, Sivakarthikeyan, Peter Paige, Peter Ustinov, John Lloyd Cruz, Sabrina Salerno, Sinéad O'Connor, Dominic Cooper.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 11, 1965.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come See About Me by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 16, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1978 – Riteish Deshmukh, Indian actor and producer; August 19, 1946 – Christopher Malcolm, Scottish-English actor and singer (d. 2014); December 18, 1965 – Mick Collins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Gories and The Dirtbombs).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,173