Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1970 was a Sunday and it was the 11th day of the year 1970. It was the 2nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,755 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,252 days or 17.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 635 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 19, 2001.
If a dog named Nava - a Briard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 282 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nava will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nava will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Bernard Blier
- 1925Grant Tinker
- 1930Rod Taylor
- 1937Felix Silla
- 1945Christine Kaufmann
- 1972Amanda Peet
- 1973Rockmond Dunbar
- 1980Deanna Wright
- 1982Son Ye-jin
- 1992Lee Seung-hoon
View the complete list of January 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1788William Thomas Brande, English chemist and academic (d. 1866)
- 1872G. W. Pierce, American physicist and academic (d. 1956)
- 1925Grant Tinker, American television producer, co-founded MTM Enterprises
- 1948Madeline Manning, American runner
- 1952Ben Crenshaw, American golfer
- 1956Robert Earl Keen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1965Roland Scholten, Dutch darts Player
- 1970Mustafa Sandal, Turkish singer-songwriter, producer, actor, and dancer
- 1975Rory Fitzpatrick, American ice hockey player
- 1985Kazuki Nakajima, Japanese race car driver
View the complete list of January 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Edward’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1055Theodora is crowned Empress of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1759In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first American life insurance company is incorporated.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1949The first “networked” television broadcasts take place as KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania goes on the air connecting the east coast and mid-west programming.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1960Henry Lee Lucas, once listed as America’s most prolific serial killer, commits his first known murder.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
View the complete list of January 11 historical events.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zedd, Rocky Marquette, Jack Wild, Peter Billingsley, Dennis Oh, Ai Kayano, Kelly Willard, Debra Messing, Lyndsey Marshal, Bob Casale.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 11, 1970.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th January 1970 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +226. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 9, 1975. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 11th January 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 11, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 11th day of 1970
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 2nd Sunday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 238 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,755 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,252 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 635
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 19, 2001
- Age in dog years: 282 dog years old using a Briard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (+226)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 9, 1975 (-167)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas (January 17, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.I.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 6, 1946 – Frankie Beverly, American singer-songwriter and producer (Maze); December 6, 1976 – Lindsay Price, American actress and singer; September 3, 1951 – Prince Jazzbo, Jamaican DJ and producer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,005