Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1974 was a Friday and it was the 11th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,874 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 537 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lionel Stander
- 1935Ghita Nørby
- 1938Frankie Randall
- 1947Anna Calder-Marshall
- 1953John Sessions
- 1961Eva O
- 1963Jason Connery
- 1969Kyle Richards
- 1978Holly Brisley
- 1997Cody Simpson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1845Albert Victor Bäcklund, Swedish mathematician and physicist (d. 1912)
- 1921Juanita M. Kreps, American economist and politician, 24th United States Secretary of Commerce (d. 2010)
- 1943Jill Churchill, American author
- 1952Diana Gabaldon, American author
- 1956Big Bank Hank, American rapper (The Sugarhill Gang) (d. 2014)
- 1961Eva O, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Christian Death, Shadow Project and Super Heroines)
- 1962Kim Coles, American actress
- 1966Kelley Law, Canadian curler
- 1978Holly Brisley, Australian actress
- 1978Michael Duff, Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1569First recorded lottery in England.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1759In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first American life insurance company is incorporated.
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1996Space Shuttle program: STS-72 launches from the Kennedy Space Center marking the start of the 74th Space Shuttle mission and the 10th flight of Endeavour.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Durrell, Kerri Kendall, Jun. K, Jay Electronica, Ysabella Brave, John Cooper, Virginia O'Brien, Gene L. Coon, Joseph Pilato, Ruby Dee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 11, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Joker by Steve Miller Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 16, 1991 – Iiris, Estonian singer-songwriter and actress; December 22, 1967 – Richey Edwards, Welsh singer-songwriter and guitarist (Manic Street Preachers) (d. 1995); February 13, 1938 – Larry Cunningham, Irish singer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,037