Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1981 was a Sunday and it was the 11th day of the year 1981. It was the 2nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 37 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,573 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,858 days or 13.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 494 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 19, 2012.
If a dog named Scuffy - a Silky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Scuffy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Scuffy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Naomi Judd
- 1952Bille Brown
- 1953John Sessions
- 1956Robert Earl Keen
- 1962Kim Coles
- 1969James Merendino
- 1971Chris Willsher
- 1973Rockmond Dunbar
- 1977Anni Friesinger-Postma
- 1992Lee Seung-hoon
View the complete list of January 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1755Alexander Hamilton, Nevisian-American general, economist and politician; 1st United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1804)
- 1878Theodoros Pangalos, Greek general and politician; President of Greece (d. 1952)
- 1938Fischer Black, American economist and academic (d. 1995)
- 1948Madeline Manning, American runner
- 1962Susan Lindauer, American journalist and activist
- 1967Derek Riddell, Scottish actor
- 1969Kyle Richards, American actress
- 1981Bafo Biyela, South African footballer
- 1982Son Ye-jin, South Korean actress
- 1994Mathieu Marquet, Mauritian swimmer
View the complete list of January 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters BGHPXIIGAJGA? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters BGHPXIIGAJGA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1693A powerful earthquake destroys parts of Sicily and Malta.
- 1759In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first American life insurance company is incorporated.
- 1779Ching-Thang Khomba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1879The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
View the complete list of January 11 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laraine Newman, Andy Johns, Pilar Pallete, Daniel Stern, Tsuyoshi Domoto, Matt L. Jones, Bill Dana, Isac Elliot, Gary Riley, Paul Williams.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 11, 1981.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th January 1981 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 11th January 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 11, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 11th day of 1981
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 2nd Sunday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 37 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,573 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,858 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 494
- Next full moon: December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 19, 2012
- Age in dog years: 176 dog years old using a Silky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon (January 17, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.I.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1976 – Matt Holmes, Australian actor; August 8, 1920 – Jimmy Witherspoon, American singer (d. 1997); October 5, 1972 – Grant Hill, American basketball player and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,844