Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1982 was a Monday and it was the 11th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,160 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 445 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Kerry - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kerry will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kerry will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lionel Stander
- 1928David L. Wolper
- 1947Anna Calder-Marshall
- 1956Phyllis Logan
- 1956Robert Earl Keen
- 1958Vicki Peterson
- 1963Jason Connery
- 1971Tom Ward
- 1972Amanda Peet
- 1978Holly Brisley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1868Cai Yuanpei, Chinese philosopher, academic, and politician (d. 1940)
- 1889Calvin Bridges, American geneticist and academic (d. 1938)
- 1924Sam B. Hall, Jr., American lawyer, judge, and politician (d. 1994)
- 1926Lev Dyomin, Russian colonel, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1998)
- 1935Melvyn Hayes, English actor and singer
- 1946Naomi Judd, American singer-songwriter and actress (The Judds)
- 1946Tony Kaye, English keyboard player
- 1953Graham Allen, English politician, Vice-Chamberlain of the Household
- 1954Jaak Aaviksoo, Estonian physicist and politician, 26th Estonian Minister of Defence
- 1984Dario Krešić, Croatian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1055Theodora is crowned Empress of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1779Ching-Thang Khomba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Arkansas Post – General John McClernand and Admiral David Dixon Porter capture the Arkansas River for the Union.
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1973Major League Baseball owners vote in approval of the American League adopting the designated hitter position.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cody Rhodes, Luc Robitaille, Brian Molko, Kemp Muhl, Mitch Woods, Joe Jonas, Louis Hayward, Marlon Brando, Frank Zane, Shuler Hensley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 11, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 16, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1968 – Olivia Williams, English actress; June 17, 1907 – Maurice Cloche, French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1990); March 1, 1906 – Camilla Spira, German actress (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,142