Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1982 was a Monday and it was the 11th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,918 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 437 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lionel Stander
- 1923Eli Woods
- 1925Grant Tinker
- 1930Rod Taylor
- 1932Alfonso Arau
- 1946Naomi Judd
- 1972Christian Jacobs
- 1972Marc Blucas
- 1982Ashley Taylor Dawson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1807Ezra Cornell, American businessman and philanthropist, founded Western Union and Cornell University (d. 1874)
- 1867Edward B. Titchener, English psychologist and academic (d. 1927)
- 1924Slim Harpo, American singer and harmonica player (d. 1970)
- 1938Gavin Millar, Scottish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1940Andres Tarand, Estonian geographer and politician, 10th Prime Minister of Estonia
- 1949Mohammad Reza Rahimi, Iranian lawyer and politician, 2nd Vice President of Iran
- 1966Kelley Law, Canadian curler
- 1980Deanna Wright, American model and actress
- 1985Aja Naomi King, American actress
- 1993Flora Cross, French-American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1569First recorded lottery in England.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1759In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first American life insurance company is incorporated.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1912Immigrant textile works in Lawrence, Massachusetts, go on strike when wages are reduced in response to a mandated shortening of the work week.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1949The first “networked” television broadcasts take place as KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania goes on the air connecting the east coast and mid-west programming.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1962Cold War: While tied to its pier in Polyarny, the Soviet submarine B-37 is destroyed when fire breaks out in its torpedo compartment.
- 2013One French soldier and 17 militants are killed in a failed attempt to free a French hostage in Bulo Marer, Somalia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hans Albers, Sakiko Matsui, Philippe Volter, Ned Austin, Terry Gross, Mark Hamill, Frank Nelson, Stuart Whitman, İnci Türkay, John Logan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 11, 1982.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 16, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1969 – Billy Gardell, American comedian, actor, and producer; January 7, 1980 – Zöe Salmon, Northern Irish model and television host, Miss Northern Ireland 1999; February 9, 1947 – Major Harris, American singer (The Delfonics) (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901