Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1982 was a Monday and it was the 11th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,946 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 438 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Chester Conklin
- 1935Melvyn Hayes
- 1956Big Bank Hank
- 1958Vicki Peterson
- 1962Kim Coles
- 1967Derek Riddell
- 1973Eri Fukatsu
- 1976Kaire Vilgats
- 1978Holly Brisley
- 1980Deanna Wright
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1642Johann Friedrich Alberti, German organist and composer (d. 1710)
- 1815John A. Macdonald, Canadian lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1891)
- 1873John Callan O'Laughlin, American soldier and journalist (d. 1949)
- 1905Clyde Kluckhohn, American anthropologist and theorist (d. 1960)
- 1943Jim Hightower, American journalist and politician
- 1948Madeline Manning, American runner
- 1961Karl von Habsburg, German-Austrian son of Princess Regina of Saxe-Meiningen
- 1969Manny Acta, Dominican-American baseball player, coach. manager, and sportscaster
- 1979Joana Cortez, Brazilian tennis player
- 1980Lovieanne Jung, American softball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1055Theodora is crowned Empress of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1693A powerful earthquake destroys parts of Sicily and Malta.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Arkansas Post – General John McClernand and Admiral David Dixon Porter capture the Arkansas River for the Union.
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1935Amelia Earhart becomes the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
- 1945Greek Civil War: Last day of the Dekemvriana clashes in Athens, Greece.
- 1949The first “networked” television broadcasts take place as KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania goes on the air connecting the east coast and mid-west programming.
- 1962An avalanche on Huascarán in Peru causes 4,000 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stonewall Jackson, Alexandra Burke, Kelly Slater, Patrícia Tavares, Dakin Matthews, Jobyna Ralston, Bailey Tzuke, Chris Caffery, Art Hindle, David Clennon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 11, 1982.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 16, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1972 – Melanie Paxson, American actress; April 12, 1950 – David Cassidy, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; July 26, 1945 – Betty Davis, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 906