Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1989 was a Wednesday and it was the 11th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,634 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 360 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Junebug - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 136 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Junebug will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Junebug will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Rod Taylor
- 1938Frankie Randall
- 1947Anna Calder-Marshall
- 1949Daryl Braithwaite
- 1956Robert Earl Keen
- 1958Vicki Peterson
- 1969Kyle Richards
- 1973Eri Fukatsu
- 1976Kaire Vilgats
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1906Albert Hofmann, Swiss chemist and academic, discoverer of LSD (d. 2008)
- 1911Zenkō Suzuki, Japanese politician, 70th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 2004)
- 1912Don “Red” Barry, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1980)
- 1918Robert C. O'Brien, American author and journalist (d. 1973)
- 1920Mick McManus, English wrestler (d. 2013)
- 1944Mohammed Abed Elhai, Sudanese poet and academic (d. 1989)
- 1966Marc Acito, American author and screenwriter
- 1969Manny Acta, Dominican-American baseball player, coach. manager, and sportscaster
- 1982Ashley Taylor Dawson, English actor and singer
- 1993Will Keane, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople: A quarrel between supporters of different chariot teams—the Blues and the Greens—in the Hippodrome escalates into violence.
- 1055Theodora is crowned Empress of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1693A powerful earthquake destroys parts of Sicily and Malta.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1949The first “networked” television broadcasts take place as KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania goes on the air connecting the east coast and mid-west programming.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1960Henry Lee Lucas, once listed as America’s most prolific serial killer, commits his first known murder.
- 2013One French soldier and 17 militants are killed in a failed attempt to free a French hostage in Bulo Marer, Somalia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Was, Francesca Caccini, Adam Sessler, Constantine Maroulis, Sonny Boy Williamson I, Rie Tomosaka, Lou Taylor Pucci, Carroll Baker, Vincent Cavanagh, Jacqueline McKenzie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 11, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Prerogative by Bobby Brown as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 14, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1964 – Elle Macpherson, Australian model and actress; December 15, 1963 – Ellie Cornell, American actress and producer; May 22, 1967 – Brooke Smith, American actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,180