Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1989 was a Wednesday and it was the 11th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,722 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 363 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Sky-La - a Black Russian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sky-La will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sky-La will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Eva Le Gallienne
- 1937Felix Silla
- 1953John Sessions
- 1958Vicki Peterson
- 1963Jason Connery
- 1968Tom Dumont
- 1971Chris Willsher
- 1973Joanna Brodzik
- 1977Anni Friesinger-Postma
- 1977Nadia Turner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1671François-Marie, 1st duc de Broglie, French general and diplomat (d. 1745)
- 1786Joseph Jackson Lister, English opticist and physicist (d. 1869)
- 1856Christian Sinding, Norwegian pianist and composer (d. 1932)
- 1897August Heissmeyer, German SS officer (d. 1979)
- 1963Dean Reynolds, English snooker player
- 1970Manfredi Beninati, Italian painter and sculptor
- 1984Dario Krešić, Croatian footballer
- 1984Kevin Boss, American football player
- 1985Aja Naomi King, American actress
- 1989Sammy Carlson, American skier
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1158Vladislav II becomes King of Bohemia.
- 1787William Herschel discovers Titania and Oberon, two moons of Uranus.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1866SS London, an English steamship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
- 1912Immigrant textile works in Lawrence, Massachusetts, go on strike when wages are reduced in response to a mandated shortening of the work week.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1943Italian-American anarchist Carlo Tresca is assassinated in New York City.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: C-Murder, Michael Chiklis, Linda Henry, James Mason, George Reeves, Elise Neal, Vanessa Briscoe Hay, Natalya Bondarchuk, Dana Elcar, David Sullivan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 11, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Prerogative by Bobby Brown as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 14, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1984 – Aisling Bea, Irish actress; July 23, 1989 – Daniel Radcliffe, English actor and singer; May 1, 1967 – Scott Coffey, American actor, director, producer and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,155