Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 2015 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 2015 was a Sunday and it was the 11th day of the year 2015. It was the 2nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2015 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 7 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,243 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 748 days or 2.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 76 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 19, 2046.
If a dog named Judas - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 44 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Judas will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Judas will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Bernard Blier
- 1928Mitchell Ryan
- 1935Ghita Nørby
- 1949Frederick "Dennis" Greene
- 1952Lee Ritenour
- 1956Big Bank Hank
- 1958Vicki Peterson
- 1967Derek Riddell
- 1970Mustafa Sandal
- 1973Joanna Brodzik
View the complete list of January 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1897Bernard DeVoto, American historian and author (d. 1955)
- 1903Alan Paton, South African author and activist (d. 1988)
- 1924Roger Guillemin, French-American physician and endocrinologist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1928Mitchell Ryan, American actor
- 1953Kostas Skandalidis, Greek engineer and politician
- 1973Joanna Brodzik, Polish actress
- 1981Tom Meighan, English singer-songwriter (Kasabian)
- 1985Newton Faulkner, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1993Flora Cross, French-American actress
- 1994Mathieu Marquet, Mauritian swimmer
View the complete list of January 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters FBUCEFQONH? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters FBUCEFQONH. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople: A quarrel between supporters of different chariot teams—the Blues and the Greens—in the Hippodrome escalates into violence.
- 1759In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first American life insurance company is incorporated.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1922First use of insulin to treat diabetes in a human patient.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1935Amelia Earhart becomes the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
- 1943World War II: The United States and United Kingdom give up territorial rights in China.
- 1994The Irish Government announces the end of a 15-year broadcasting ban on the IRA and its political arm Sinn Féin.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
View the complete list of January 11 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11, and 2015 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Calvin Johnson, Peter Billingsley, Yoshimi Iwasaki, Richard Séguin, Sonam Kapoor, Lisa Loeb, Junpei Mizobata, Tommy Tiernan, Roger Taylor, Sally Yeh.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 11, 2015.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th January 2015 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,247,892,788. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 2015). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,874,814 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2015. The estimated number of babies born on 11th January 2015 is 385,958. That’s equivalent to 268 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 20,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 19,613 times in the year 2015. Any chance you are Emma or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 11, 2015. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 11th day of 2015
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 2nd Sunday of 2015
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 314 days
- Age on next birthday: 7 years old
- Days since birth: 2,243 days
- Days spent sleeping: 748 days
- Years spent sleeping: 2.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 76
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 19, 2046
- Age in dog years: 44 dog years old using a Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2015 world population: 7,247,892,788
- Number one song: Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars (January 17, 2015)
- Babies born in 2015: 140,874,814
- Babies born in 2015 every day: 385,958
- Babies born in 2015 every minute: 268
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 20,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 19,613 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.I.MMXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 30, 1989 – Jang Wooyoung, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (2PM); January 12, 1964 – Clare Holman, English actress and director; October 12, 1953 – David Threlfall, English actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,032