Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1920 was a Monday and it was the 12th day of the year 1920. It was the 2nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 212 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,044 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,348 days or 33.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,254 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 20, 1951.
If a dog named Charlene - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 424 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Charlene will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Charlene will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1856John Singer Sargent
- 1916Jay McShann
- 1932Des O'Connor
- 1944Joe Frazier
- 1964Clare Holman
- 1977Piolo Pascual
- 1978Kim Sa-rang
- 1984Oyo Boy Sotto
- 1987Andi Muise
View the complete list of January 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1882Milton Sills, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1930)
- 1905James Bennett Griffin, American archaeologist and academic (d. 1997)
- 1928Lloyd Ruby, American race car driver (d. 2009)
- 1939William Lee Golden, American singer (The Oak Ridge Boys)
- 1948Brendan Foster, English sportscaster
- 1970Raekwon, American rapper
- 1978Jeremy Camp, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1979David Zabriskie, American cyclist
- 1986Kehoma Brenner, German rugby player
- 1988Claude Giroux, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of January 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marshall’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1528Gustav I of Sweden is crowned king.
- 1866The Royal Aeronautical Society is formed in London.
- 1906Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman’s cabinet (which included amongst its members H. H. Asquith, David Lloyd George, and Winston Churchill) embarks on sweeping social reforms after a Liberal landslide in the British general election.
- 1918Finland’s “Mosaic Confessors” law goes into effect, making Finnish Jews full citizens.
- 1932Hattie Caraway becomes the first woman elected to the United States Senate.
- 1971The Harrisburg Seven: Reverend Philip Berrigan and five others are indicted on charges of conspiring to kidnap Henry Kissinger and of plotting to blow up the heating tunnels of federal buildings in Washington, D.C.
- 1986Space Shuttle program: Congressman Bill Nelson lifts off from Kennedy Space Center aboard Columbia on mission STS-61-C as a Mission Specialist.
- 1998Nineteen European nations agree to forbid human cloning.
- 2005Deep Impact launches from Cape Canaveral on a Delta II rocket.
- 2006The French warship Clemenceau reaches Egypt and is barred access to the Suez Canal. Greenpeace activists board the ship.
View the complete list of January 12 historical events.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ignacio Serricchio, Kate Fischer, Linlin, Héloïse Guérin, Brian Connolly, Brian Robbins, Bendeniz, Sergiusz Żymełka, Donald Petrie, Anjana Sowmya.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 12, 1920.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th January 1920 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 25, 1947. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1450. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 12, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 12th day of 1920
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 2nd Monday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 212 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 37,044 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,348 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,254
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 20, 1951
- Age in dog years: 424 dog years old using a Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 25, 1947 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-160)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.I.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1986 – Cassie Ventura, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress; May 7, 1969 – Jun Falkenstein, American director, producer, and screenwriter; February 23, 1955 – Howard Jones, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,850