Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 12th day of the year 1929. It was the 2nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,729 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,243 days or 30.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,142 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 20, 1960.
If a dog named Oly - a Silky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oly will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Oly will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Mississippi Fred McDowell
- 1910Luise Rainer
- 1932Tzeni Karezi
- 1938Lewis Fiander
- 1960Oliver Platt
- 1967Vendela Kirsebom
- 1978Kim Sa-rang
- 1981Kristin Eubanks
- 1986Kieron Richardson
- 1987Will Rothhaar
View the complete list of January 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1822Étienne Lenoir, French engineer, designed the internal combustion engine (d. 1900)
- 1932Tzeni Karezi, Greek actress and screenwriter (d. 1992)
- 1937Shirley Eaton, English actress
- 1957John Lasseter, American animator, director, and producer
- 1960Dominique Wilkins, French-American basketball player
- 1964Laura Arraya, Argentinian-Peruvian tennis player
- 1973Brian Culbertson, American pianist and producer
- 1978Jeremy Camp, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1985Borja Valero, Spanish footballer
- 1994Emre Can, German footballer
View the complete list of January 12 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IDONAM? Check your answers here: Words with these letters IDONAM. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1616The city of Belém is founded in Pará, Brazil by Francisco Caldeira Castelo Branco.
- 1777Mission Santa Clara de Asís is founded in what is now Santa Clara, California.
- 1872Yohannes IV is crowned Emperor of Ethiopia in Axum, the first imperial coronation in that city in over 200 years.
- 1898Itō Hirobumi begins his third term as Prime Minister of Japan.
- 1908A long-distance radio message is sent from the Eiffel Tower for the first time.
- 1915The United States House of Representatives rejects a proposal to give women the right to vote.
- 1926Original Sam ‘n’Henry aired on Chicago radio later renamed Amos ‘n’Andy in 1928.
- 1998Nineteen European nations agree to forbid human cloning.
- 2001Downtown Disney opens to the public as part of the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.
- 2006The French warship Clemenceau reaches Egypt and is barred access to the Suez Canal. Greenpeace activists board the ship.
View the complete list of January 12 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Hart, Livia Brito, Danny Forster, Mark Andes, Ren Osugi, Sydney Pollack, Claire Windsor, Mae Busch, Kim Ryeowook, Nick Nolte.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 12, 1929.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th January 1929 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 4, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +103. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 12, 1925. Your score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 12, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 12th day of 1929
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 2nd Saturday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 239 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,729 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,243 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,142
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 20, 1960
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Silky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 4, 1934 (+103)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 12, 1925 (-162)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.I.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1994 – Jacqueline Emerson, American actress and singer (Devo 2.0); August 22, 1981 – Takumi Saito, Japanese actor and singer; May 15, 1982 – Alexandra Breckenridge, American actress and photographer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,901