Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1935 was a Saturday and it was the 12th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,285 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,026 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Pacina - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pacina will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pacina will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Tzeni Karezi
- 1934Metin Serezli
- 1937Shirley Eaton
- 1959Per Gessle
- 1974Melanie C
- 1977Piolo Pascual
- 1979Lee Bo-young
- 1989Arci Muñoz
- 1993Yu Inaba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1716Antonio de Ulloa, Spanish general and politician, 1st Spanish Governor of Louisiana (d. 1795)
- 1908Jean Delannoy, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1915Paul Jarrico, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1997)
- 1924Grethe Holmer, Danish actress (d. 2004)
- 1934Alan Sharp, Scottish-American author and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1948Kenny Allen, English footballer
- 1956Marie Colvin, American-English journalist (d. 2012)
- 1974Melanie C, English singer-songwriter and actress
- 1985Borja Valero, Spanish footballer
- 1987Will Rothhaar, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1616The city of Belém is founded in Pará, Brazil by Francisco Caldeira Castelo Branco.
- 1808The organizational meeting that led to the creation of the Wernerian Natural History Society, a former Scottish learned society, is held in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1918Finland’s “Mosaic Confessors” law goes into effect, making Finnish Jews full citizens.
- 1964Rebels in Zanzibar begin a revolt known as the Zanzibar Revolution and proclaim a republic.
- 1966Lyndon B. Johnson states that the United States should stay in South Vietnam until Communist aggression there is ended.
- 1967Dr. James Bedford becomes the first person to be cryonically preserved with intent of future resuscitation.
- 1969The New York Jets of the American Football League defeat the Baltimore Colts of the National Football League to win Super Bowl III in what is considered to be one of the greatest upsets in sports history.
- 1971All in the Family The famous situation comedy premieres on CBS
- 1976The United Nations Security Council votes 11-1 to allow the Palestine Liberation Organization to participate in a Security Council debate (without voting rights).
- 2007Comet C/2006 P1 (McNaught) reaches perihelion becoming the brightest comet in more than 40 years.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Érica García, Don Hastings, Igor Kvasha, Arthur Dignam, Björn Berglund, Hugh Bonneville, Rob Mounsey, Sakura Miyawaki, Jack Carpenter, Tobias Schenke.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 12, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1989 – Kim So-eun, South Korean actress; February 1, 1958 – Jackie Shroff, Indian actor, singer, and producer; October 1, 1971 – Song Il-gook, South Korean actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,241