Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1935 was a Saturday and it was the 12th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,419 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,030 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Chikta - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chikta will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chikta will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Chris Chase
- 1925Bill Burrud
- 1925Bodil Udsen
- 1937Vicente Sardinero
- 1941Long John Baldry
- 1951Kirstie Alley
- 1952Walter Mosley
- 1977Piolo Pascual
- 1991Pixie Lott
- 1992Mao Kobayashi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1751Ferdinand I of the Two Sicilies (d. 1825)
- 1860Louis Dutfoy, French target shooter (d. 1904)
- 1877Frank J. Corr, American lawyer and politician, 45th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1934)
- 1928Lloyd Ruby, American race car driver (d. 2009)
- 1946Cynthia Robinson, American trumpet player and singer
- 1948Anthony Andrews, English actor and producer
- 1950Ricky Ray Rector, American murderer (d. 1992)
- 1955Rockne S. O'Bannon, American screenwriter and producer
- 1973Dan Haseltine, American singer-songwriter
- 1992Mao Kobayashi, Japanese model and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777Mission Santa Clara de Asís is founded in what is now Santa Clara, California.
- 1895The National Trust is founded in the United Kingdom.
- 1916Both Oswald Boelcke and Max Immelmann, for achieving eight aerial victories each over Allied aircraft, receive the German Empire’s highest military award, the Pour le Mérite as the first German aviators to earn it.
- 1926Original Sam ‘n’Henry aired on Chicago radio later renamed Amos ‘n’Andy in 1928.
- 1932Hattie Caraway becomes the first woman elected to the United States Senate.
- 1942World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt creates the National War Labor Board.
- 1964Rebels in Zanzibar begin a revolt known as the Zanzibar Revolution and proclaim a republic.
- 1970Biafra capitulates, ending the Nigerian Civil War.
- 1971All in the Family The famous situation comedy premieres on CBS
- 2010An earthquake occurs killing an estimated 316,000 and destroying the majority of the capital Port-au-Prince.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean-Paul Roussillon, Lorraine Bracco, Yon González, Jean-Jacques Burnel, Murray McLauchlan, Catherine Deneuve, Heintje Simons, Manuel Saval, Ted Shackelford, Tuncel Kurtiz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 12, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1953 – Margus Lepa, Estonian journalist and actor; July 20, 1964 – Kool G Rap, American rapper and producer (Juice Crew); January 17, 1948 – Jim Ladd, American radio host and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,128