Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1988 was a Tuesday and it was the 12th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,089 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 375 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Mialuna - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mialuna will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mialuna will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Long John Baldry
- 1949Wayne Wang
- 1968Heather Mills
- 1970Mig Ayesa
- 1974Melanie C
- 1978Jeremy Camp
- 1978Kim Sa-rang
- 1984Oyo Boy Sotto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1874Laura Adams Armer, American author and photographer (d. 1963)
- 1878Ferenc Molnár, Hungarian-American author and playwright (d. 1952)
- 1882Milton Sills, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1930)
- 1937Shirley Eaton, English actress
- 1944Carlos Villagrán, Mexican actor and journalist
- 1944Vlastimil Hort, Czech chess player
- 1947Tom Dempsey, American football player
- 1956Marie Colvin, American-English journalist (d. 2012)
- 1977Cade McNown, American football player
- 1985Borja Valero, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1554Bayinnaung, who would go on to assemble the largest empire in the history of Southeast Asia, is crowned King of Burma.
- 1872Yohannes IV is crowned Emperor of Ethiopia in Axum, the first imperial coronation in that city in over 200 years.
- 1898Itō Hirobumi begins his third term as Prime Minister of Japan.
- 1911The University of the Philippines College of Law is formally established; three future Philippine presidents are among the first enrollees.
- 1916Both Oswald Boelcke and Max Immelmann, for achieving eight aerial victories each over Allied aircraft, receive the German Empire’s highest military award, the Pour le Mérite as the first German aviators to earn it.
- 1942World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt creates the National War Labor Board.
- 1970Biafra capitulates, ending the Nigerian Civil War.
- 2001Downtown Disney opens to the public as part of the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.
- 2010An earthquake occurs killing an estimated 316,000 and destroying the majority of the capital Port-au-Prince.
- 2015Cameroon kills 143 Boko Haram fighters in clashes.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Judge Reinhold, Miranda Lee Richards, Patrick Fiori, Masako Katsuki, Bobbie Cryner, Pauline Quirke, Daiki Arioka, Kenan Doğulu, Eyedea, Will Patton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 12, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Got My Mind Set on You by George Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 16, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1988 – Portia Doubleday, American actress; January 7, 1983 – Robert Ri'chard, American actor and producer; April 4, 1965 – Sean Wilson, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,179