Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1988 was a Tuesday and it was the 12th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,002 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 372 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Shemish Molly - a Canaan Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 155 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shemish Molly will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shemish Molly will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Metin Serezli
- 1941Long John Baldry
- 1944Carlos Villagrán
- 1966Olivier Martinez
- 1974Claudia Conserva
- 1976Miki Nakatani
- 1978Jeremy Camp
- 1985Yohana Cobo
- 1987Will Rothhaar
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1797Gideon Brecher, Austrian physician and author (d. 1873)
- 1860Louis Dutfoy, French target shooter (d. 1904)
- 1906Emmanuel Levinas, Lithuanian-French historian, philosopher, and academic (d. 1995)
- 1924Grethe Holmer, Danish actress (d. 2004)
- 1926Ray Price, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1950Bob McEwen, American politician
- 1972Jason Sklar, American comedian and actor
- 1977Piolo Pascual, Filipino actor, singer, and producer
- 1977Yoandy Garlobo, Cuban baseball player
- 1982Dimitrios Tsiamis, Greek triple jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777Mission Santa Clara de Asís is founded in what is now Santa Clara, California.
- 1866The Royal Aeronautical Society is formed in London.
- 1872Yohannes IV is crowned Emperor of Ethiopia in Axum, the first imperial coronation in that city in over 200 years.
- 1898Itō Hirobumi begins his third term as Prime Minister of Japan.
- 1959The Caves of Nerja are rediscovered in Spain.
- 1966Lyndon B. Johnson states that the United States should stay in South Vietnam until Communist aggression there is ended.
- 1971The Harrisburg Seven: Reverend Philip Berrigan and five others are indicted on charges of conspiring to kidnap Henry Kissinger and of plotting to blow up the heating tunnels of federal buildings in Washington, D.C.
- 1998Nineteen European nations agree to forbid human cloning.
- 2001Downtown Disney opens to the public as part of the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.
- 2007Comet C/2006 P1 (McNaught) reaches perihelion becoming the brightest comet in more than 40 years.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Larry Haines, Ruriko Kojima, Asif Ali, Dack Rambo, Carl Anderson, Vicky Entwistle, LL Cool J, Aaron Kwok, Jesse Blaze Snider, Catherine Oxenberg.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 12, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Got My Mind Set on You by George Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 16, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1907 – Dub Taylor, American actor and singer (d. 1994); June 23, 1956 – Randy Jackson, American bass player and producer (Journey); May 17, 1960 – Simon Fuller, Cypriot-English talent manager and producer, created the ''Idols series''.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,183