Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1988 was a Tuesday and it was the 12th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,788 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 365 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Paul Jarrico
- 1948Anthony Andrews
- 1951Kirstie Alley
- 1955Rockne S. O'Bannon
- 1965Mark Moore
- 1968Keith Anderson
- 1974Claudia Conserva
- 1993Yu Inaba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1837Adolf Jensen, German pianist and composer (d. 1879)
- 1884Texas Guinan, Canadian-born American entertainer and businesswoman (d. 1933)
- 1916Jay McShann, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2006)
- 1934Alan Sharp, Scottish-American author and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1944Carlos Villagrán, Mexican actor and journalist
- 1949Hamadi Jebali, Tunisian engineer, journalist, and politician; 19th Prime Minister of Tunisia
- 1952Charles Faulkner, American-English computer programmer and author
- 1974Melanie C, English singer-songwriter and actress
- 1982Chris Ray, American baseball player
- 1984Oribe Peralta, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1899Thirteen crew members and five apprentices are rescued from the stricken schooner Forest Hall by the Lynmouth Lifeboat when the former founders off the coast of Devon.
- 1906Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman’s cabinet (which included amongst its members H. H. Asquith, David Lloyd George, and Winston Churchill) embarks on sweeping social reforms after a Liberal landslide in the British general election.
- 1959The Caves of Nerja are rediscovered in Spain.
- 1966Lyndon B. Johnson states that the United States should stay in South Vietnam until Communist aggression there is ended.
- 1969The New York Jets of the American Football League defeat the Baltimore Colts of the National Football League to win Super Bowl III in what is considered to be one of the greatest upsets in sports history.
- 1971The Harrisburg Seven: Reverend Philip Berrigan and five others are indicted on charges of conspiring to kidnap Henry Kissinger and of plotting to blow up the heating tunnels of federal buildings in Washington, D.C.
- 2005Deep Impact launches from Cape Canaveral on a Delta II rocket.
- 2006The French warship Clemenceau reaches Egypt and is barred access to the Suez Canal. Greenpeace activists board the ship.
- 2012Violent protests occur in Bucharest, Romania, as two-day-old demonstrations continue against President Traian Băsescu’s economic austerity measures. Clashes are reported in numerous Romanian cities between protesters and law enforcement officers.
- 2015A serviceman stationed at the Russian 102nd Military Base, kills seven people in Gyumri, Armenia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bairbre Dowling, Tommy Andersson, Tom Hardy, Lindsey Morgan, Katherine Ryan, Rolf Roosalu, Tony Osoba, Khalil Ullah Khan, Andy Clyde, Ryu Seung-ryong.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 12, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Got My Mind Set on You by George Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 16, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 26, 1973 – Kristin Bauer van Straten, American actress; March 19, 1973 – Bun B, American rapper and producer (UGK); January 18, 1941 – Bobby Goldsboro, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,136