Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 12th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,361 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 351 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Long John Baldry
- 1951Kirstie Alley
- 1960Oliver Platt
- 1963Nando Reis
- 1965Mark Moore
- 1977Piolo Pascual
- 1981Kristin Eubanks
- 1988Andrew Lawrence
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1869Bhagwan Das, Indian Theosophist and public figure (d. 1958)
- 1876Fevzi Çakmak, Turkish field marshal and politician, Prime Minister of the Turkish Provisional Government (d. 1950)
- 1922Tadeusz Żychiewicz, Polish journalist and historian (d. 1994)
- 1925Bodil Udsen, Danish actress (d. 2008)
- 1945Maggie Bell, Scottish singer-songwriter
- 1968Junichi Masuda, Japanese director, producer, and composer
- 1978Bonaventure Kalou, Ivorian footballer
- 1981Dan Klecko, American football player
- 1984Chaunté Lowe, American high jumper
- 1987Will Rothhaar, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1848The Palermo rising takes place in Sicily against the Bourbon Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.
- 1895The National Trust is founded in the United Kingdom.
- 1898Itō Hirobumi begins his third term as Prime Minister of Japan.
- 1915The United States House of Representatives rejects a proposal to give women the right to vote.
- 1932Hattie Caraway becomes the first woman elected to the United States Senate.
- 1964Rebels in Zanzibar begin a revolt known as the Zanzibar Revolution and proclaim a republic.
- 1970Biafra capitulates, ending the Nigerian Civil War.
- 1971All in the Family The famous situation comedy premieres on CBS
- 2004The world’s largest ocean liner, RMS Queen Mary 2, makes its maiden voyage.
- 2015A serviceman stationed at the Russian 102nd Military Base, kills seven people in Gyumri, Armenia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nancy Malone, Vanessa Lee Chester, Terry Kinney, Sherri Shepherd, John Forsythe, Courtney B. Vance, Téa Leoni, Edith Fellows, Linda Kozlowski, Teri Hatcher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 12, 1989.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Prerogative by Bobby Brown as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 14, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1992 – RJ Mitte, American actor and producer; December 29, 1998 – Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick, American actor; September 17, 1928 – Roddy McDowall, English-American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 875