Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 12th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,750 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 364 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Newtok - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 150 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Newtok will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Newtok will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1856John Singer Sargent
- 1926Ray Price
- 1959Blixa Bargeld
- 1969Margaret Nagle
- 1973Dan Haseltine
- 1978Jeremy Camp
- 1991Pixie Lott
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1876Ermanno Wolf-Ferrari, Italian composer and educator (d. 1948)
- 1892Mikhail Gurevich, Russian aircraft designer; co-founded the Russian Aircraft Corporation (d. 1976)
- 1916P. W. Botha, South African politician, 8th Prime Minister of South Africa (d. 2006)
- 1933Pavlos Matesis, Greek author and playwright (d. 2013)
- 1942Bernardine Dohrn, American activist and academic
- 1944Vlastimil Hort, Czech chess player
- 1958Christiane Amanpour, Iranian-British journalist
- 1961Simon Russell Beale, Malaysian-English actor
- 1978Bonaventure Kalou, Ivorian footballer
- 1988Claude Giroux, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1554Bayinnaung, who would go on to assemble the largest empire in the history of Southeast Asia, is crowned King of Burma.
- 1777Mission Santa Clara de Asís is founded in what is now Santa Clara, California.
- 1895The National Trust is founded in the United Kingdom.
- 1902Uddevalla Suffrage Association is formally dissolved.
- 1911The University of the Philippines College of Law is formally established; three future Philippine presidents are among the first enrollees.
- 1932Hattie Caraway becomes the first woman elected to the United States Senate.
- 1967Dr. James Bedford becomes the first person to be cryonically preserved with intent of future resuscitation.
- 1971All in the Family The famous situation comedy premieres on CBS
- 1991Gulf War: An act of the U.S. Congress authorizes the use of military force to drive Iraq out of Kuwait.
- 2005Deep Impact launches from Cape Canaveral on a Delta II rocket.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlotte Best, Louis Verneuil, Wendie Malick, Woody Allen, Michael Winner, Cassandra Harris, Ward Kimball, Cécile Aubry, Dina Meyer, Bradford Dillman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 12, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Prerogative by Bobby Brown as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 14, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1970 – Malcolm-Jamal Warner, American actor and producer; July 9, 1946 – Natasha Pyne, English actress; October 8, 1949 – Hamish Stuart, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Average White Band).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,166