Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 12th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,465 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 219 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1856John Singer Sargent
- 1937Marie Dubois
- 1944Carlos Villagrán
- 1944Joe Frazier
- 1945Maggie Bell
- 1960Oliver Platt
- 1966Olivier Martinez
- 1978Jeremy Camp
- 1988Andrew Lawrence
- 1991Pixie Lott
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1876Jack London, American author and journalist (d. 1916)
- 1926Ray Price, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1945Maggie Bell, Scottish singer-songwriter
- 1946Hazel Cosgrove, Lady Cosgrove, Scottish lawyer and judge
- 1948William Nicholson, English author and screenwriter
- 1950Dorrit Moussaieff, Israeli-Icelandic jewelry designer and businesswoman; 5th First Lady of Iceland
- 1968Keith Anderson, American singer-songwriter
- 1969Robert Prosinečki, Croatian footballer and manager
- 1981Amerie, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1985Gerard Lawson, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1848The Palermo rising takes place in Sicily against the Bourbon Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.
- 1866The Royal Aeronautical Society is formed in London.
- 1872Yohannes IV is crowned Emperor of Ethiopia in Axum, the first imperial coronation in that city in over 200 years.
- 1895The National Trust is founded in the United Kingdom.
- 1906Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman’s cabinet (which included amongst its members H. H. Asquith, David Lloyd George, and Winston Churchill) embarks on sweeping social reforms after a Liberal landslide in the British general election.
- 1911The University of the Philippines College of Law is formally established; three future Philippine presidents are among the first enrollees.
- 1921Acting to restore confidence in baseball after the Black Sox Scandal, Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis is elected as Major League Baseball’s first commissioner.
- 2001Downtown Disney opens to the public as part of the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.
- 2012Violent protests occur in Bucharest, Romania, as two-day-old demonstrations continue against President Traian Băsescu’s economic austerity measures. Clashes are reported in numerous Romanian cities between protesters and law enforcement officers.
- 2015A serviceman stationed at the Russian 102nd Military Base, kills seven people in Gyumri, Armenia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 12.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Donal Logue, Jackie Curtis, Samuel Fuller, Zerrin Tekindor, John Nolan, Brendan Coyle, Michèle Mercier, Mrs. Leslie Carter, Bruce Campbell, Glynnis O'Connor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 12, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was What a Girl Wants by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 15, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 29, 1968 – Rodney Allen Rippy, American actor; January 2, 1956 – Jishu Dasgupta, Indian actor and director (d. 2012); September 8, 1921 – Mosie Lister, American singer-songwriter and minister (The Statesmen Quartet) (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 994