Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1911 was a Friday and it was the 13th day of the year 1911. It was the 2nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,334 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,445 days or 36.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,366 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 21, 1942.
If a dog named Burberry - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 539 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Burberry will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Burberry will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Kay Francis
- 1913Jeff Morrow
- 1914Osa Massen
- 1950John McNaughton
- 1966Patrick Dempsey
- 1967Paul McCarthy
- 1973Gloria Yip
- 1978Ashmit Patel
- 1983Julian Morris
- 1983William Hung
View the complete list of January 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1805Thomas Dyer, American politician, 18th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1862)
- 1881Essington Lewis, Australian engineer and businessman (d. 1961)
- 1905Kay Francis, American actress, singer, and producer (d. 1968)
- 1938Anna Home, English screenwriter and producer
- 1950Gholam Hossein Mazloumi, Iranian footballer and manager (d. 2014)
- 1967Reno Riggins, American wrestler
- 1970Keith Coogan, American actor
- 1982Constantinos Makrides, Cypriot footballer
- 1989Bryan Arguez, American footballer
- 1993Max Whitlock, English gymnast
View the complete list of January 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ZUKAETCVDLOT? Check your answers here: Words with these letters ZUKAETCVDLOT. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Nicolas Jean Hugon de Bassville, representative of Revolutionary France, lynched by a mob in Rome
- 1833United States President Andrew Jackson writes to Vice President Martin Van Buren expressing his opposition to South Carolina’s defiance of federal authority in the Nullification Crisis.
- 1842Dr. William Brydon, an assistant surgeon in the British East India Company Army during the First Anglo-Afghan War, becomes famous for being the sole survivor of an army of 4,500 men and 12,000 camp followers when he reaches the safety of a garrison in Jalalabad, Afghanistan.
- 1869National convention of black leaders meets in Washington, D.C.
- 1960The Gulag system of forced labor camps in the Soviet Union is officially abolished.
- 1963Coup d'état in Togo results in assassination of president Sylvanus Olympio
- 1974Seraphim is elected Archbishop of Athens and All Greece.
- 1982Shortly after takeoff, Air Florida Flight 90, a Boeing 737 jet crashes into Washington, D.C.'s 14th Street Bridge and falls into the Potomac River, killing 78 including four motorists.
- 1986A month-long violent struggle begins in Aden, South Yemen between supporters of Ali Nasir Muhammad and Abdul Fattah Ismail, resulting in thousands of casualties.
- 2000Bill Gates resigns as CEO of Microsoft.
View the complete list of January 13 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richie Chance, D. W. Griffith, Tatiana Samoilova, Betsy Drake, Miles Heizer, Gérard Oury, John DeLuca, Rino Sashihara, David A. Stewart, Johnny "Country" Mathis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 13, 1911.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th January 1911 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 5, 1925. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your score is -187. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 13, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 13th day of 1911
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 2nd Friday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 209 days
- Age on next birthday: 111 years old
- Days since birth: 40,334 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,445 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,366
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 21, 1942
- Age in dog years: 539 dog years old using a Belgian Malinois breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 5, 1925 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-187)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.I.MCMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1964 – Dino Dvornik, Croatian singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (d. 2008); March 11, 1969 – Soraya, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer (d. 2006); July 1, 1987 – Emily Glenister, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,885