Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1926 was a Wednesday and it was the 13th day of the year 1926. It was the 2nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,706 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,569 days or 31.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,175 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 21, 1957.
If a dog named Dom - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 478 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dom will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dom will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Osa Massen
- 1931Ian Hendry
- 1949Brandon Tartikoff
- 1950John McNaughton
- 1954Trevor Rabin
- 1955Paul Kelly
- 1983Imran Khan
- 1989Triinu Kivilaan
- 1990Liam Hemsworth
- 1995Qaasim Middleton
View the complete list of January 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1904Nathan Milstein, Ukrainian-American violinist and composer (d. 1992)
- 1932Barry Bishop, American mountaineer, photographer, and scholar (d. 1994)
- 1935Mauro Forghieri, Italian engineer
- 1943Richard Moll, American actor and singer
- 1963Kevin McClatchy, American businessman
- 1964Bill Bailey, English comedian, actor, singer, and guitarist
- 1969Christopher Karpowitz, American political scientist
- 1969John Kronus, American wrestler (d. 2007)
- 1970Keith Coogan, American actor
- 1981Shad Gaspard, American wrestler and actor
View the complete list of January 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters XGIBAUAE? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters XGIBAUAE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607The Bank of Genoa fails after announcement of national bankruptcy in Spain.
- 1797French Revolutionary Wars: A naval battle between a French ship of the line and two British frigates off the coast of Brittany ends with the French vessel running aground, resulting in over 900 deaths.
- 1847The Treaty of Cahuenga ends the Mexican–American War in California.
- 1934The Candidate of Sciences degree is established in the Soviet Union.
- 1942World War II: First use of an aircraft ejection seat by a German test pilot in a Heinkel He 280 jet fighter.
- 1953An article appears in Pravda accusing some of the most prestigious and prominent doctors, mostly Jews, in the Soviet Union of taking part in a vast plot to poison members of the top Soviet political and military leadership.
- 1963Coup d'état in Togo results in assassination of president Sylvanus Olympio
- 1972Prime Minister Kofi Abrefa Busia and President Edward Akufo-Addo of Ghana are ousted in a bloodless military coup by Colonel Ignatius Kutu Acheampong.
- 1985A passenger train plunges into a ravine in Ethiopia, killing 428 in the worst railroad disaster in Africa.
- 1986A month-long violent struggle begins in Aden, South Yemen between supporters of Ali Nasir Muhammad and Abdul Fattah Ismail, resulting in thousands of casualties.
View the complete list of January 13 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Butler, Haruna Iikubo, Tonka Tomicic, Gali Atari, Colin Cunningham, Ray Ellis, Phil Morris, Harry Alan Towers, Patty Hearst, Dajan Ahmet.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 13, 1926.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th January 1926 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 18, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 30, 1952. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 13, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 13th day of 1926
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 2nd Wednesday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 358 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,706 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,569 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,175
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 21, 1957
- Age in dog years: 478 dog years old using a Alaskan Malamute breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 18, 1911 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 30, 1952 (-141)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.I.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1966 – Michael Tait, American singer-songwriter and producer (DC Talk, Tait, and Newsboys); August 29, 1977 – John Hensley, American actor; November 27, 1964 – Robin Givens, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,889