Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1927 was a Thursday and it was the 13th day of the year 1927. It was the 2nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,111 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,370 days or 31.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,155 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 21, 1958.
If a dog named Meatball - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Meatball will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Meatball will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Robert Stack
- 1922Albert Lamorisse
- 1931Charles Nelson Reilly
- 1938Daevid Allen
- 1949Brandon Tartikoff
- 1961Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- 1971John Mallory Asher
- 1976Bic Runga
- 1983Imran Khan
- 1989Triinu Kivilaan
View the complete list of January 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1872Vlasios Tsirogiannis, Greek general (d. 1928)
- 1909Helm Glöckler, German racing driver (d. 1993)
- 1914Osa Massen, Danish actress (d. 2006)
- 1954Nikos Sarganis, Greek footballer
- 1955Ran Ito, Japanese actress (Candies)
- 1964Ronan Rafferty, Irish golfer
- 1969Stefania Belmondo, Italian skier
- 1976Bic Runga, New Zealand singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1981Yujiro Takahashi, Japanese wrestler
- 1982Ruth Wilson, English actress
View the complete list of January 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Darlene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1547Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey is sentenced to death.
- 1793Nicolas Jean Hugon de Bassville, representative of Revolutionary France, lynched by a mob in Rome
- 1822The design of the Greek flag is adopted by the First National Assembly at Epidaurus.
- 1847The Treaty of Cahuenga ends the Mexican–American War in California.
- 1893U.S. Marines land in Honolulu, Hawaii from the USS Boston to prevent the queen from abrogating the Bayonet Constitution.
- 1908The Rhoads Opera House Fire in Boyertown, Pennsylvania kills 171 people.
- 1913Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated was founded on the campus of Howard University.
- 1934The Candidate of Sciences degree is established in the Soviet Union.
- 1935A plebiscite in Saarland shows that 90.3% of those voting wish to join Nazi Germany.
- 1991Soviet Union troops attack Lithuanian independence supporters in Vilnius, killing 14 people and wounding 1000.
View the complete list of January 13 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Takayuki Yamada, Jean Ferrat, Kenny Lynch, Melissa McCarthy, Shaura, Tracy Byrd, Lynn Fontanne, Edge, Gerry Boulet, Bar Refaeli.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 13, 1927.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th January 1927 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 7, 1938. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 13, 1930. Your score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 13, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 13th day of 1927
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 2nd Thursday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 223 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,111 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,370 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,155
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 21, 1958
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 7, 1938 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 13, 1930 (-146)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.I.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1973 – Jeff B. Davis, American actor and singer; November 14, 1989 – The Ready Set, American singer-songwriter; April 24, 1976 – Denise Milani, Czech glamour model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,803