Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 13th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,717 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 566 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Albert Lamorisse
- 1925Georgi Kaloyanchev
- 1930Liz Anderson
- 1931Chris Wiggins
- 1955Paul Kelly
- 1955Ran Ito
- 1964Penelope Ann Miller
- 1972Yukiko Iwai
- 1977Orlando Bloom
- 1983Julian Morris
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1910Yannis Tsarouchis, Greek painter and illustrator (d. 1989)
- 1954Nikos Sarganis, Greek footballer
- 1957Lorrie Moore, American author and academic
- 1966Patrick Dempsey, American actor and race car driver
- 1970Marco Pantani, Italian cyclist (d. 2004)
- 1982Kamran Akmal, Pakistan cricketer
- 1987Marc Staal, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1989James Berrett, English-Irish footballer
- 1990Liam Hemsworth, Australian actor
- 1995Qaasim Middleton, American actor, singer, and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 13.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1847The Treaty of Cahuenga ends the Mexican–American War in California.
- 1893U.S. Marines land in Honolulu, Hawaii from the USS Boston to prevent the queen from abrogating the Bayonet Constitution.
- 1935A plebiscite in Saarland shows that 90.3% of those voting wish to join Nazi Germany.
- 1942Henry Ford patents a plastic automobile, which is 30% lighter than a regular car.
- 1942World War II: First use of an aircraft ejection seat by a German test pilot in a Heinkel He 280 jet fighter.
- 1951First Indochina War: The Battle of Vĩnh Yên begins, which will end in a major victory for France.
- 1958The Moroccan Army of Liberation ambushes a Spanish patrol in the Battle of Edchera.
- 1964Anti-Muslim riots break out in Calcutta, resulting in 100 deaths.
- 1985A passenger train plunges into a ravine in Ethiopia, killing 428 in the worst railroad disaster in Africa.
- 2012The opening ceremony of the Winter Youth Olympics takes place in Innsbruck, Austria.
View the complete list of historical events for January 13.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rico J. Puno, Dariush Mehrjui, Aslı Bayram, Magda Szubanski, Glenda Jackson, Sandra Taylor, Kelsea Ballerini, John Bottomley, Boxcar Willie, Haspop.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 13, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Pie by Don McLean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 15, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1957 – Jan Hooks, American actress and singer (d. 2014); December 15, 1988 – Emily Head, English actress; August 18, 1943 – Carl Wayne, English singer and actor (The Move, The Hollies, and The Vikings) (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,134