Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 13th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,771 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 568 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Buddy - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 253 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Buddy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Buddy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Gwen Verdon
- 1925Rosemary Murphy
- 1936Renato Bruson
- 1951Frank E. Peretti
- 1961Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- 1961Wayne Coyne
- 1967Annie Jones
- 1967Paul McCarthy
- 1989Triinu Kivilaan
- 1991Goo Ha-ra
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1881Essington Lewis, Australian engineer and businessman (d. 1961)
- 1890Jüri Uluots, Estonian journalist, lawyer, and politician, 7th Prime Minister of Estonia (d. 1945)
- 1898Kaj Munk, Danish pastor and playwright (d. 1944)
- 1906Zhou Youguang, Chinese linguist and academic
- 1954Richard Blackford, English composer
- 1956Janet Hubert, American actress
- 1957Lorrie Moore, American author and academic
- 1966Shelagh Fogarty, English journalist and radio host
- 1977Orlando Bloom, English actor and producer
- 1980Krzysztof Czerwiński, Polish organist and conductor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 13.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1797French Revolutionary Wars: A naval battle between a French ship of the line and two British frigates off the coast of Brittany ends with the French vessel running aground, resulting in over 900 deaths.
- 1822The design of the Greek flag is adopted by the First National Assembly at Epidaurus.
- 1840The steamship Lexington burns and sinks four miles off the coast of Long Island with the loss of 139 lives.
- 1908The Rhoads Opera House Fire in Boyertown, Pennsylvania kills 171 people.
- 1910The first public radio broadcast takes place; a live performance of the opera Cavalleria rusticana is sent out over the airwaves from the Metropolitan Opera House in New York, New York.
- 1942Henry Ford patents a plastic automobile, which is 30% lighter than a regular car.
- 1942World War II: First use of an aircraft ejection seat by a German test pilot in a Heinkel He 280 jet fighter.
- 1968Johnny Cash performs live at Folsom State Prison
- 1972Prime Minister Kofi Abrefa Busia and President Edward Akufo-Addo of Ghana are ousted in a bloodless military coup by Colonel Ignatius Kutu Acheampong.
- 1974Seraphim is elected Archbishop of Athens and All Greece.
View the complete list of historical events for January 13.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marianne Hoppe, Berry Gordy, Jr., Mike White, Clare Kramer, Richie Jen, Jenna Dewan, Don Gordon, Flo Sandon's, Frank Ashmore, Jerry Springer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 13, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Pie by Don McLean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 15, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 4, 1973 – Gackt, Japanese singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Malice Mizer and Skin); March 18, 1955 – Ana Obregón, Spanish actress, screenwriter, and biologist; December 29, 1951 – Yvonne Elliman, American singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,296