Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 13th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,963 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 574 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Toedo - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 227 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Toedo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Toedo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Ian Hendry
- 1964Bill Bailey
- 1964Penelope Ann Miller
- 1970Keith Coogan
- 1971John Mallory Asher
- 1984Lourdes Arévalos
- 1986Josefine Preuß
- 1990Liam Hemsworth
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1878Geert Lotsij, Dutch rower (d. 1959)
- 1883Nathaniel Cartmell, American runner and coach (d. 1967)
- 1898Kaj Munk, Danish pastor and playwright (d. 1944)
- 1901A. B. Guthrie, Jr., American historian and author (d. 1991)
- 1922Albert Lamorisse, French director and producer (d. 1970)
- 1931Charles Nelson Reilly, American actor and director (d. 2007)
- 1949Rakesh Sharma, Indian commander, pilot, and astronaut
- 1955Ran Ito, Japanese actress (Candies)
- 1967Annie Jones, Australian actress
- 1983Mauricio Martín Romero, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1666French traveller Jean-Baptiste Tavernier arrived in Dhaka and met Shaista Khan.
- 1822The design of the Greek flag is adopted by the First National Assembly at Epidaurus.
- 1847The Treaty of Cahuenga ends the Mexican–American War in California.
- 1910The first public radio broadcast takes place; a live performance of the opera Cavalleria rusticana is sent out over the airwaves from the Metropolitan Opera House in New York, New York.
- 1942Henry Ford patents a plastic automobile, which is 30% lighter than a regular car.
- 1963Coup d'état in Togo results in assassination of president Sylvanus Olympio
- 1964Karol Wojtyla, the future Pope John Paul II, is appointed archbishop of Kraków, Poland.
- 1966Robert C. Weaver becomes the first African American Cabinet member when he is appointed United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
- 1978United States Food and Drug Administration requires all blood donations to be labeled “paid” or “volunteer” donors.
- 1982Shortly after takeoff, Air Florida Flight 90, a Boeing 737 jet crashes into Washington, D.C.'s 14th Street Bridge and falls into the Potomac River, killing 78 including four motorists.
View the complete list of historical events for January 13.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kelly Vitz, Corinne Calvet, Moira Kelly, Asher Roth, Arnoldo Foà, Dean Ween, Kanyeria, Iain Matthews, Keanna Reeves, Frederick Wiseman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 13, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Pie by Don McLean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 15, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1957 – Julia Hills, English actress; December 2, 1944 – Cathy Lee Crosby, American actress; October 14, 1965 – Karyn White, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,191